BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sakaylea K.
Sevierville, TN
I love this product. The packaging is so easy to use and it is essentially a lip scrub in a lipstick form. Not messy to use. Great idea and works like a charm. I've been happy with this product and will purchase it again.
Natasha N.
Yukon, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this lip exfoliator for years.. it is easy to purchase being at the drugstore and it is very affordable. The shape of the stick is so easy and convenient to use and it leave my lips so soft and smooth.
Liz Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff and how it leaves my lips feeling smooth, but I also feel it dries out my lips a lot! The mint scent is very nice!! My lips did feel smooth for days after I used it! For the price I would definitely buy!
Amanda Z.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Influenster sent me this product to review. I love how convenient this is! I can easily throw it in my purse. With all the matte lipstick I wear my lips tend to get dry but I don't like using lip scrubs with my fingers so this is perfect and super affordable.
Stephanie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I sleep with my mouth open most nights so I wake up with chapped lips usually every morning. This lippie does exactly what it should! It makes my lips feel super soft and smooth and the minty fresh feeling is just perfect.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't know how much I needed this product until I got it in the elf voxbox. It gets all of the dead skin off of you lips and leaves them feeling insanely smooth! It is such a fantastic product that retails at a great price!
Estefania C.
I love love love this so much I actually purchased another one to have at work for my convenience. I think this works best before applying matte lipstick & it's only 3 dollars, can't get any better than that 👍🏼
Liz M.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lips are extra kissable now! Lol! They feel so soft! This is perfect for the winter because I know my lips get dry and cracked. Not anymore though! I'll keep buying this stuff because it's good and affordable! Love it.
Sheylin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this exfoliants and it is very easy to apply and the packaging is really nice it works really good and makes your lips very softer it works very good at removing dead skin and I definitely recommend it .
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lip Exfoliater and I think it's very handy like the mess free aspect of it! It does the job! Sometimes I feel like it's too rough for my lips & I have had others you can just kick off so I wonder why you can't with this one?
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?