5 colors available

How to use:

Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Latham, KS
I really love this product and it smells good and works amazing! Did I mentions it's also a very affordable option
Trista P.
Trista P.
Cypress, TX
With the cold weather we are having, I'm really enjoying having this product around! It's kept my lips nice and smooth and not chapped!
Alecia H.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love the mint version, it had a great balance of exfoliation and moisture from the oils in the stick. It was the first product I've ever finished completely in a matter of months. I use it every morning before I do my makeup. I picked up the brown sugar one in the store (target didn't have the mint) and it's much harder. I don't know if it's random or if there is a big difference between the two but next time I order from ulta I'll be getting two more mint exfoliators
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
I like this but i recommend using it ONLY when you need it. If you use it when your lips aren't dry, it can actually irritate them, at least it did for me. I like the minty flavor and how natural the ingredients in this product are. I recommend it for winter time.
Valentina D.
Valentina D.
Me fascinó este producto, tengo el que es sabor a menta y me deja los labios súper fresquitos y suaves
Heather B.
Heather B.
Owasso, OK
My only complaint is that I didn't realize you needed to scrape the first layer off the lip scrub to get to the actual "scrub" part. During my first two or three uses, it didn't really do much and I was a bit disappointed. But now that I've used it a few times, it works pretty well. Make sure your lips are damp when applying. I'd recommend for anyone wanting a really cheap lip scrub!
Rachelle S.
Rachelle S.
Temecula, CA
Loved this lip exfoliate! It works super well and the packaging is a perfect idea so that you can easily apply it without getting your hands messy. It smells amazing and gets the job done quickly. I would purchase again after I run out! Affordable too!
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Muscatine, IA
After using this product it made my lips feel very soft, but don't forget to moisturize! I started using this a little too much and felt that it was drying out my lips and making it rough. So I do not think it is necessary if you have sensitive skin to use every day. I did receive this for free in my e.l.f. Vox box.
Jill E.
Jill E.
Ada, OK
I was needing a lip exfoliator so this came at he perfect time. It's not too harsh but gets the job done. A new fave!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Ok, I got this in my influenster box. I was not super excited about it, but it is really AWESOME!!! It is really rough, but that's kind of the point in a product like this. I use it before I put on any lip color. It does hurt a bit to put it on, but it does the job and it super moisturizes afterwards.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?