BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Merel L.
Merel L.
Minden, NV
I really like this product! During the cold winters this is great to have in your make-up collection. Makes your lips feel super soft.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Gastonia, NC
I will for sure be buying this when I get a chance to! My lips get really chapped and flaky in the winter and this worked perfectly, applied easily, and tasted great! I love the packaging as it made it so much easier to use and it really buffs away the dead skin without irritating my lips! Influenster sent me this to test and I love it!
fatima r.
fatima r.
Seaside, CA
Great for peeling off dead skin. Love it it's great for my makeup collection
Samani H.
Samani H.
Exactly what I needed! I just received my VoxBox earlier today& I've used it today, I can definitely see a difference in my lip texture.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I love this line but this was not my favorite exfoliator I like the idea of it looking like a lipstick. But it smears too much on the sides of it and it takes a lot of application before it stared to work.
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Orange Cove, CA
I've never bought a lip exfoliator and I received this one from elf to review from the elf voxbox and I loved it. I've been missing out for years! I will be purchasing more. Leaves lips incredibly smooth. I feel like my liquid lipsticks apply much smoother due to this exfoliator.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Arlington, TX
Absolutely love this. So cheap and effective. Perfect packaging. So much easier to use than the lush exfoliator. And it's cruelty free!!! Definitely recommend to anyone.
Lacy S.
Lacy S.
I think this works great in removing dead skin off your lips and making it smoothe. I wasn't a fan of the texture and the way your lips smelt/ felt afterwards. It kind of burns a little. But overall the product did its job!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Anaheim, CA
I tried this in the voxbox I received and at first I was kind of thinking it wouldn't work but this made my lips so soft and smooth. the mint scent is amazing and adds this extra little bit to it.
Myra K.
Myra K.
Its so good and make my lips all smooth... its so good... elf didnt get enough credit because they are cheap.. they should get appreciate more because of the product not only cheap but also good!!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?