BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Crisbel A.
Doral, FL
I received the lip exfoliator on my elf vox box. This is the very first time that i try this product and i truly love it. Is very good exfoliating my lips, make them soft and healthy and with a touch of sweet mint on it.
Sakaylea K.
Sevierville, TN
I love this product. The packaging is so easy to use and it is essentially a lip scrub in a lipstick form. Not messy to use. Great idea and works like a charm. I've been happy with this product and will purchase it again.
Stephanie B.
I sleep with my mouth open most nights so I wake up with chapped lips usually every morning. This lippie does exactly what it should! It makes my lips feel super soft and smooth and the minty fresh feeling is just perfect.
Rachel E.
Beaverton, OR
I had never even heard of a lip exfoliator before this but after trying this I can see what all the craze is about! I use this every other night before bed and it leaves my lips feeling so soft and refreshed. I absolutely love it!
Julisa O.
I've actually owned the clear one before I received the mint one in my voxbox box and I'm in love with both of them! I exfoliate before I put any matte lipstick and leaves the lips smooth and flawless I will continue to purchase this product!
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
I really like this lip Exfoliater and I think it's very handy like the mess free aspect of it! It does the job! Sometimes I feel like it's too rough for my lips & I have had others you can just kick off so I wonder why you can't with this one?
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
I didn't know how much I needed this product until I got it in the elf voxbox. It gets all of the dead skin off of you lips and leaves them feeling insanely smooth! It is such a fantastic product that retails at a great price!
Valarie G.
Downey, CA
I received "mint maniac" complimentary of influencer. Ummm from the name I thought it was going to exfoliate the dead skin off my lips. But it was more like a tingly, fresh lip moisturizer. Like a really good chapstick.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Yes yes yes yes! I could never say enough words about how amazing this product is. Iv been using this for years and I will always have it. My lips are so soft after and it helps my favorite matte lippies look even better.
Kaye Lani W.
I love using this product in the winter when my lips are dryer and have more peeling dead skin. I like to use it to help my matte lipsticks last longer. I would definitely recommend to anyone dealing with dry cracked lips
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?