5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
camerah c.
camerah c.
Beckley , WV
This is an amazing product. In the winter time I get very dry lips. My lips will peel really bad. It has gotten to where I have put coconut oil on them and everything under the sun,but if you use this as a pre treatment it will help dry lips.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is honestly an amazing exfoliator for the price and it does a awesome job of removing dead skin from lips! I've rebought this product 3 times now!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Wow I ordered this and wish I ordered more! So good for the price! I would recommend this over others because the best part is you don't have to get your fingers dirty because it's in a lipstick applicator how smart?!?!
Cierra L.
Cierra L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is great. I love e.l.f. cosmetics, they are amazing and so are their prices (this product was only $3). The texture is rough and brittle but that is only because it is an exfoliator. This has to remove dead skin and then it makes your lips irresistibly smooth. I really recommend this product, it is great considering the price. Will buy it again!
Ana G.
Ana G.
Mcallen, TX
Best product for exfolianting your lips. If you havent tried one, you are missing out. Now i cant go on with my day without cleansing my lips and conditioning them after it. Makes lipstick application a dream. And the price!! Compared to other high end lip scrubs that end up being messy this one takes the win!
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
I had originally only tried the original version of this, and was not a big fan because it dried out and was nearly unusable. However, I received the mint version from Influenster, and it is INCREDIBLY. It is so soft and easy to use and doesn't hurt my lips. It makes my lips feel fantastic after using. Will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.
Mayu V.
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
Not only does it remove dead skin, but I have fallen in love with the packaging as well as the color of the defoliator. I cannot stop using it or staring at it and taking pictures. I love love this line
cynthia s.
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought this a few year ago and used it about 6 times. It was too abrassive. The sugar granuals were too large and it hurts to use this scrub. I threw mine out and moved to pot lip scrubs. I recently found the Sephora Honey lip scrub. It works so much better for my lips. The sugar is more refined, but it still works great. The cost of this lip scrub is great and if it doesn't bother you to make your lips raw from scrubbing, this would be a great cheap scrub for you. For my sensitive lips, this was horrible. I would not recommend or repurchase...
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Saint Gabriel, LA
I love this lip exfoliator because it has thicker "exfoliator beads" in them than other lip exfoliators I have tried. I also love the minty smell of it. I follow up with chapstick or lip gloss and my lips are left soft and smooth!
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
Inez, KY
Love this lip exfoliator.. Leaves lips smooth and no dead skin. I use the top frist then run it sideways after.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?