BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tiff W.
Hurricane, WV
For anyone that suffers from dry lips, this is a great buy! It does a great job at exfoliating the lips for a smooth base before applying other lip products.
Amy R.
Bothell, WA
This is hands down the best exfoliater ever! I've tried so many and I feel like they don't really exfoliate. But this one I can always tell the difference!
Great idea but I haven't figured out how to use this without it crumbling to pieces. Once it ripped though my lips and I'm still trying to get it to heal.
Beatrice P.
I used the mint flavor and I'm obsessed !!! It's gentle yet effective and leaves my lips sooo soft! I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
Worked wonders on my lips. In the winter my lips are always dry and flaky. But after using this my lips are soft as ever and the mint after taste is great.
Nicole P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
Inexpensive exfoliater that does a great job at removing any dry skin on my lips. Love the minty taste after I wash it off. My lips are smooth every time.
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
I just recently bought this on a whim to try. I love it! It really exfoliates the lips and leaves them feeling super smooth! The price is great, as well!!
Dee J.
this stuff is amazing all there stuf is like so good for the price its crazy how perfect e.l.f is
and this is perfect to prep the lips for e.l.f lip colors
Carina R.
Bronx, NY
The scent is great! I've never tried this prior to getting it from influenster so I was excited to try this out! It leaves my lips so soft and moisturized!
Kimberly T.
Edinburg , TX
I use this to exfoliate my lips and they feel super soft after wards and whenever I'm wearing lipstick it looks flawless! ūüėä I absolutely love love love it!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?