5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
I got to try this product for free courtesy of E.L.F. and Influenster. I received the mint one and it smelled really good. It definitely helped with my dry lips and made them feel great! My only complaint is that it kind of felt like I was running sandpaper on my lips. I didn't like that at first but I got used to it. I will definitely purchase this again.
Maleeka B.
Maleeka B.
Los Angeles , CA
Like who ever invented this is a legit superhero! Like this winter cold tried to mess up my lips but this lip exfoliant saved the freakn day!!!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
San Pedro, CA
I think that this is a really great product for people that have dry lips (like me lol). I got one that is mintier and it 's super easy to apply (you do so by rubbing it in circular motions) This is my first time using it but I would definitely recommend it to other people and I will totally use it again :)
Cierra L.
Cierra L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is great. I love e.l.f. cosmetics, they are amazing and so are their prices (this product was only $3). The texture is rough and brittle but that is only because it is an exfoliator. This has to remove dead skin and then it makes your lips irresistibly smooth. I really recommend this product, it is great considering the price. Will buy it again!
Heather B.
Heather B.
This lip exfoliator is ok. I like lip exfoliators but they never seem to do the job for me to make my lips smoother. It does a good scrub but doesn't leave them moisturized.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
LOVED my exfoliating balm! I have the mint flavor. My lips feel great, super smooth and hydrated and my liquid lipsticks go on beautifully :)
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
This is a pretty decent exfoliator I like how you are able to apply it like a lipstick it does take off most of the dead skin on my lips and the balm at the bottom of it is very useful. I'm pretty impressed with the product
Kayli I.
Kayli I.
Lima , OH
I received the lip exfoliator for free complimentary of ELF and Influenster. I have used lip exfoliators in the past and I thought this product was good but not the best one I've used. It works well to remove dry skin on your lips. However I didn't think it was very hydrating. I would recommend this product for an affordable lip exfoliator.
cynthia s.
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought this a few year ago and used it about 6 times. It was too abrassive. The sugar granuals were too large and it hurts to use this scrub. I threw mine out and moved to pot lip scrubs. I recently found the Sephora Honey lip scrub. It works so much better for my lips. The sugar is more refined, but it still works great. The cost of this lip scrub is great and if it doesn't bother you to make your lips raw from scrubbing, this would be a great cheap scrub for you. For my sensitive lips, this was horrible. I would not recommend or repurchase...
Hana L.
Hana L.
i really like this! It effectively exfoliates my lips, but it is much more portable and easy to use than my go-to lip scrub. It's slightly harsh, but my super dry lips need that thorough exfoliation.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?