5 colors available

How to use:

Ivey A.
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
I've never used a lip exfoliator before, but I liked this a lot! After applying this, my lips felt so smooth and free of dead skin! I applied lipstick afterwards and it went on so smooth! I was very impressed. I received this product free from Influenster in my latest VoxBox.
Yadhira R.
Yadhira R.
I'm one of those that gets such bad lip problems during the winter! This came just in time in my VoxBox to help me get rid of any dead skin and just give a pamper to my lips. It works incredible and leaves my lips feeling awesome. A must try!!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
I love love love this exfoliator. When I first received the product for free on Influenster for testing purposes, I didn't understand why it was all the rage. But I realized that the reason that I wasn't getting good results is because I wasn't wetting my lips before using the scrub. It makes a world of difference and leaves my lips looking Instagram ready!
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Woodland, CA
Seriously my lips have never felt better! This product is available at almost every single drug store and super cheap! I received it complimentary in my last Vox Box and love it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Bethlehem, PA
I have the mint lip exfoliator. It feels really nice on your lips and is pretty easy to wipe off. I somewhat expected it to give better results, but you can't expect too much from a small $3 product.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
This has been saving my lips this winter. When I realized that I'm getting a build up of skin on my lips I used it and then viola! my lip balm works again. Without it, I can't get my lip balm to soak deeply enough. It is as good as I've heard, maybe better. And it is such a practical, inexpensive, long-lasting product.
Anonna C.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
I LOVE this expfoliator before any liquid lipstick application. It makes my lips feels so smooth. It gets rid of all the dead skin cells and feels amazing on afterwords. I have the mint one and it's perfect in all ways.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
this worked so well for me. First of all the mint smell was delicious and was very refreshing. It was awesome that it was a lip exfoliator that you could just apply and use as a lipstick tube instead of putting it on your finger.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Love the lip exfoliater, my lips feel so soft afterwards. Not only does it work great but it smells great as well.
Emely A.
Emely A.
I am deeply in love with this product! My lips have been very chapped recently because of the weather change. I used this a couple times and it removed all of the dead skin. My lips are now so kissably soft! I love it so much! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! I love the price of this product, too! It's so affordable!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?