BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA
This is one of my favorite products I received. It smells amazing. It met my expectations. I love the minty smell of it. The grainy feel to it gives it what t needs. I would definitely buy it and recommend it to others.
Sloane S.
This has changed the texture of my lips! It's a must have if you're the type of person that moisturizes your lips all the time yet still have texture/flakes because of dead skin. It's only $2 or $3 and is really effective.
Crisbel A.
Doral, FL
I received the lip exfoliator on my elf vox box. This is the very first time that i try this product and i truly love it. Is very good exfoliating my lips, make them soft and healthy and with a touch of sweet mint on it.
Melany J.
Watts, OK
I love this it makes my lips feel less chapped and it plumped my lips also an I love that effect! I received it from influenster! I love this product highly recommend you to try it you won't have to waste a lot of money
Kaylan B.
Potosi, MO
I had tried a lip exfoliator from this brand in the past, and I wasn't impressed. I got this product in my VixBox, and now I am a believer. This is great for getting off the dead skin or dried flakes of liquid lipsticks off after a long day. Highly recommend.
Valarie G.
Downey, CA
I received "mint maniac" complimentary of influencer. Ummm from the name I thought it was going to exfoliate the dead skin off my lips. But it was more like a tingly, fresh lip moisturizer. Like a really good chapstick.
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA
Okay so this thing is SO WEIRD......but I love it! It threw me off at first mainly because I have never used a lip exfoliator before. Definitely going to re-buy this one because my lips felt so soft and tasted wicked good after I put it on!
Lexi P.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
Love this product! Comes in a lipstick tub and costs only $3. Is cheap but works very well. Is easy to apply and doesn't take long to use. Can be found wherever elf products are sold and I will definitely purchase this product again!
Yolanda B.
Bronx, NY
I received this exfoliator in my elf voxbox and I love it, I used it every morning before doing my makeup, it takes all my dead skin off without being too harsh. First time using a lip exfoliator and I loved it, thank you elf!
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
I didn't know how much I needed this product until I got it in the elf voxbox. It gets all of the dead skin off of you lips and leaves them feeling insanely smooth! It is such a fantastic product that retails at a great price!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?