5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Isabella D.
Isabella D.
Go to lip exfoliator!! Extremely affordable and beats all of the higher end less affordable products. Moisturizers and scrubs perfectly. Go to exfoliator, won't use anything else.
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
I am pleasantly surprised with how much I like this. It doesn't really work like the directions say it should. I find it doesn't really come off on my lips so there's nothing to wipe away. I have to just rub the product back and forth straight from the tube. It is scratchy but I actually like it and it does make my lips feel smoother afterwards (after Chapstick application.) Plus it's super affordable so that's a plus!
Farah M.
Farah M.
Lawton, OK
This is a great quick fix for any dry skin on the lips. A perfect pre lip color exfoliation. It's super easy to use, takes seconds in fact. I have the Mint Maniac that I got in a Vox Box. It smells minty but doesn't leave that mint sensation after, which is fine, I'm not a fan of the lingering cooling effect anyways. I definitely recommend!
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Phoenix, AZ
Loving this product , I feel it exfoliating my lips ! , I've only used it a couples times & it does a good job. & elf is such a cheap brand it's amazing I hope it stays like that very affordable & I love this brand
Amira S.
Amira S.
Charles Town, WV
Got this in my elf vox box & im so glad I had the chance to test it. This was my first time using it & I love how it looks like lipstick because it's great for on the go & it's not messy at all. I used it a few times & it exfoliated my lips pretty well. I loved the minty smell too. 3 stars because it dried out my lips and I had to keep using lip balm.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX
Awesome product! This is a must have... especially for the cold winter months. I have sensitive lips so I will be using this everyday. I got this complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I highly recommend this product. Use at night then put on your favorite lip balm.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
New Matamoras, OH
I received this complimentary for testing purposes via Influenster and Elf but all opinions are my own. I liked the product overall but it felt like more of a lip balm than an exfoliator in my opinion. There are little beads in it but I'm not sure they make much of a difference.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Las Vegas, NV
Meh - I really thought that I would love this product, but its so rough on my lips! And its minty which is nice but if I can't swallow it , why make it minty if you can't lick it off?!?

The more I use it, the more it seems to be rougher... I am not a huge fan of that.

I wouldn't recommend this product
Monika U.
Monika U.
Cape coral, FL
I am a huge fan! This product is great at taking off the dead skin on your lips and is extremely easy to use. I reviewed it complimentary from influenster as part of a voxbox for e.l.f. and it is definitely someting I plan on purchasing once it runs out. I have the mint flavor and am so happy with the results!
Emma R.
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of the best exfoliators I've used. The grain in it (sugar???) is really fine, which is perfect for the lips. It's not too waxy, but not too strong. It's like they fused a sugar scrub with a really good lip balm. However, it is super brittle, and I quickly snapped mine at the base of the tube. Just be careful with that. I don't really mind though, I'm going to keep using it. It works great. I also love the little mini lip balm on the bottom of the tube.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?