BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Watson, LA
I received the mint one from Influenster and have been loving it! It smells awesome and does a great job scrubbing my lips. I love that it comes with a little lip balm in the bottom as well.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Boone, NC
I got this exfoliator in my voxbox form influenster and I love it so much. I used it for the first time today, and it makes my lips feel super soft and makes matte lipsticks not look as flaky and dry. 10/10 would recommend getting this product.
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of the best affordable lip scrubs out there. I love the new formula and scents. The mint is my favorite scent out of the three. It does a great job of exfoliating and moisturizing at the same time. I love the lipstick bullet dorm because it's way less messy than using your finger like traditional lip scrubs
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Alva , OK
This lip exfoliator works wonders, it has a minty feel and I received it on my VoxBox . It definitely met my expectations for a product with good value and not pricey at all. I recommend it because it left my lips so soft and ready for the lipstick.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Rogersville, MO
I have this and it works exactly as advertised and smells great. It's gentle and makes the lips soft.
Sandee J.
Sandee J.
Brooklyn, NY
Before this product, I used to manually peel dead skin off my lips.Ouch! So this exfoliator is a god send. It applies smooth and the grains arent harsh plus its minty! Thanks for my complimentary stick! Its a must have for the winter!
Rashee G.
Rashee G.
I love this portable and convenient lip exfoliator. It's sleek and tiny enough to fit in my purse or handbag and easy to use anywhere. A quick swipe and wipe off is all you have to do to leave you with soft, supple lips. Awesome price!
Star R.
Star R.
This exfoliator is so finely milled that it's super comfortable on the lips. I love the minty smell! It's a nice size and you can fit it in your purse, the packaging is sturdy and sleek. The ingredients are super good some of which are vitamin E, jojoba oil, and even shea butter. Hope this was helpful!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
I never thought I would use an E.L.F skincare product but I actually really liked the lip exfoliator. So convenient to use in comparison to potted lip scrubs. And I loved the minty taste so much so i made my husband try as well!
Cori B.
Cori B.
Glassboro, NJ
I do like the lip exfoliater. You do have to rub it across your lips several times to get a nice exfoliation.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?