BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I love this stuff. It smells and tastes like sugar. If you clean your lips and then rub this in circular motions on your top and bottom lips for about half a minute then wipe off the excess sugar scrub and your lips are soft.
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
Honestly really impressed with this product! I received it in my VoxBox and it exfoliates very well! Also, theres no need to apply a lip balm right after because it already leaves lips moisturized! Functional and convenient.
Samantha
I always use this before wearing lipstick. It gets off all the dead dry skin and makes a great base. It makes my lipstick look smoother, last longer, and my lips don't dry out as fast. The only down side is it does dry out quick, but for the price it is a steal!
Rasha B.
I definitely did not expect to love this as much as I do. I reach for this every time I need to scrub my lips. It literally gets all the dry skin off and I'm left with smooth lips. I just apply lip balm after and I'm done!
Nayelli A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I have this and it truly works wonders for those with dry lips. It comes really handy during the rough winter months by keeping them nice and soft. I like to use this and then put some chapstick after a few minutes to help even more. I don't always wear lipstick but when I do my lips stay soft with this product.
Erika B.
Mission hills, CA
I got this in my voxbox to try and I love it! I have tried other lip exfoliators and what I like the most about this e.l.f. product was that it comes in a lipstick form, making it so it's easy to apply. It removes dry skin from my lips, and leaves them with a minty taste. I definitely recommend this product.
Haleigh M.
This is my holiday go to product. It makes your lips smooth. It is very easy to apply. I have bought like 3 of these. They are perfect for the winter when your lips are very dry. I love using this when my lips are cracked.
Genneth P.
Roseville, MN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Really easy to use, and your hands stay clean. The packaging keeps the product sanitary because your not putting your fingers into it. It has the right amount of exfoliation while also moisturizing your lips at the same time. I have bought this product multiple times, and like that it's affordable and easy to find.
Erin J.
Huntington, WV
I love this thing. It has been my go to for years. It takes dead skin easily and gently. I will always repurchase when I run out. It's a great value at only $3. You can't beat it! Also, the mint one has a nice tingle to it ūüėć
camryn l.
Danbury, CT
I received this from e.l.f. to try for free and I really like this product for taking off lip color or just exfoliating lips after a long day, considering its winter i'll be using this a lot and it tastes and smells amazing!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?