BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Taylor M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm on the fence about the lip scrub. Buffed off the dead skin on my lips nicely and had a nice pleasant mint scent. But I felt like it left a residue on my lips after I wiped it off and left them super dry.
Delilah S.
Highland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
With the cold weather and season beginning here in California my lips have been so chapped and peeling, this came in my life at a great time and I love it. Definitely something to add to my daily routine
Crystal F.
Tampa, FL
This isn't my favorite but it gets the job done. I prefer a sugar lip scrub but it comes in handy when I don't have any on hand. I received these products free for testing from @Influenster and @elfcosmetics #elfskincaretips #contest
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never used a lip exfoliator before but I really liked it. I received it free from influenster to review and I really like the minty smell of it. It looks so pretty and makes my lips feel better.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know why I waited so long to try this! It's so easy to use and has less mess than traditional scrubs. It is such a good value too. My lips feel so healthy. I highly recommend this exfoliator!
Tatiana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't the best but it's definitely do-able. I like how it's in the form of a lipstick, super easy to use, compact, easy to travel with. And it tastes minty so it's never a problem with the taste .
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
This lip exfoliators is okay. Don't know if it really does.much to be honest though. It kind of hurts.my lips when I used it and the taste is bad. But still trying it out to see if my opinion changes.
Micaela P.
This is so affordable for what it does! I recommend this product because it smooths and cleans your lips before applying your lipstick. I love how the bottom of the lip exfoliator shows what "flavor" it's in too!
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
After a long day of wearing a color stay matte lipstick I used this and it was amazing! I have the mint one that I received complimentary for testing purposes and I love it. Definitely will purchase!
Paola L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was subtle in exfoliating and didn't hurt but I wish it would've taken all the dead skin off! It was good but not that abrasive which could be a good or bad thing, depending on what you are looking for!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?