BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Megan R.
Just ordered this and it works so well I would highly recommend it especially in the winter when lips are chapped and dry! Super cheap too but works really well
Cindy R.
Love this lip exfoliator!! It left my lips so soft and the smell was very soothing. It's perfect for this cold weather. Will definitely look for other scents.💙💙
Stephanie H.
Review for: Other
This is a great lip scrub for in between liquid lipstick. A great prep for dry lips, but doesn't last long and you have to clean it off every time you use it.
Jessica S.
Great lip exfoliator! I use it at night when I take off my make up. Great idea to make the sugar scrub into a lipstick form. I will repurchase when I run out.
Kellie N.
Chatsworth
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Never thought my lips needed exfoliating but WOW !! Lips feel AMAZING after you apply this sandy sugary scrub !! And your lipstick stays on sooo much better !!
Kia W.
Columbus, OH
This is my new favorite way to exfoliate my lips. Smells so so good and feels amazing.. leaves my lips soft and supple and ready for my liquid matte lipsticks.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I love this, great to use in Am before you apply any matte lip stick or gloss love my mattes lippys but they dry out lip this a cheaper way to keep lip great.
Esra C.
This amazing sugar scrub taste great and leaves my lips smoother then ever. Each time I use it my husband can tell because it makes my lips kissable and soft.
Julia R.
Crane, TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery
These are super affordable, taste great, in cute packaging, and it gets the job done. I use it at night and in the morning. I love it and recommend to everyone
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
Not for sure how I feel about it yet I love the smell and how it feels after it don't feel Sandy no more overall I think it will be great after I get use to it
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?