BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Bethany T.
Smyrna, GA
This is an absolute genius product! I frequently wear lipstick and during the winter months it can be hard to have a sleek smooth look when I get chapped lips. This is the perfect product to use prior to lip liner and lipstick, and I am so happy to have found it.
Savannah B.
Round Rock, TX
I had never used a lip exfoliator until I received Elf's in my voxbox. Great product! Good smell (even got a taste of it!), efficiently removed the dead skin cells off of my lips, in preparation to use their Wine Matte Lip Color!
Rachel R.
Phila, PA
I've always been a fan of the brown sugar lip exfoliator so I was excited when I received the mint one in my vox box to test! This is refreshing and makes my lips smooth. I love to wear dark lips so exfoliating my lips is a must!
Diba D.
This product is amazing! The packaging is such a great idea because it's in a lipstick tube form, no mess when it comes to exfoliating your lips. Easy. And it taste amazing!!! Does a great job exfoliating! 10/10 recommend!
Sydney C.
Marietta, GA
I used this after having on a liquid lip all day, and it was so great! The mint flavor is super yummy, and the sugar in it got all the dead skin off of my lips. They felt so soft! I got this for free but I'll be purchasing!
Shawna G.
I really love this product! I use it every night before putting in my overnight lip balm and it keeps my lips so soft. It's a lot less abrasive than the original exfoliator and the crystals are very fine. It's a great product!
Elizabethe C.
Wichita, KS
Coming from someone who prefers lip scrubs I choose that over this but honestly after receiving this in my complimentary elf vox box it's so convenient for my lips in the winter as they get extra dry on the go :3 I'd totally buy this :)
Belen S.
Mulberry , FL
Never tired it until now. And it has left my lips super soft! I usually use a toothbrush to help exfoliate but this is way better it doesn't damage my lips and it takes less time to do. Highly recommended for anyone to try.
Erin J.
Huntington, WV
I love this thing. It has been my go to for years. It takes dead skin easily and gently. I will always repurchase when I run out. It's a great value at only $3. You can't beat it! Also, the mint one has a nice tingle to it ­čśŹ
Holly H.
fort mill
I have never used a lip exfoliator before but this did not disappoint. The mint maniac worked great and removed the dead skin off my lips. I would use this again. I received this product for free but all opinions are my own.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?