5 colors available

How to use:

Katrina D.
Katrina D.
La puente, CA
I received this product in a voxbox. I loved it! The mint flavor is awesome and your lips feel incredible afterwards. It leaves your lips feeling moisturized
Monika U.
Monika U.
Cape coral, FL
I am a huge fan! This product is great at taking off the dead skin on your lips and is extremely easy to use. I reviewed it complimentary from influenster as part of a voxbox for e.l.f. and it is definitely someting I plan on purchasing once it runs out. I have the mint flavor and am so happy with the results!
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
I tried this today and it is awesome! My lips feel so smooth and soft. I love this product. I will be buying another soon.
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
During the winter my lips get really dry, this is compounded by using tons of drying matte lipsticks and i occasionally end up with dry flaky lips. I received this lip exfoliater free for reviewing purposes and it has exceeded my expectations. It is not too rough to be used on your lips gentle skin and leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. It definitely helps my lips stay smooth enough to look beautiful in any lipstick.
Mari B.
Mari B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used the mint flavor of this and i loved how it exfoliated. It did a really good job of getting my lips smooth but the taste was sickeningly sweet. Overall for the price I would recommend it to others.
Bridget Q.
Bridget Q.
This really does exfoliate my lips and makes them super soft and clean. I really love this product, well, except for the weird mint taste.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Just tried this out today! Absolutely love it. It is a mint flavor and it even taste good ;)! So exited that I got this in my Vox Box! Amazing. The product also makes your lips feel really good! I would definitely buy it again.
Lusianys M.
Lusianys M.
Gracias influenster y e.l.f. cosmetics por este producto tan maravilloso siempre quise tener uno, es muy bueno porque quita la piel muerta de tus labios, te los deja muy suabes y listos para tu labial favorito
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
De Pere, WI
Love love love this product. I've used quite a few lip exfoliators but this being in a stick was the best yet. I would highly recommend this product because it beats out all the others I have used.
Ashley  E.
Ashley E.
Owensboro , KY
It's great for smoothing out dry lips!!! Wit the cold weather, wind and pregnancy my lips have been staying extra dry!!! It was great to smooth things over before applying lip color!!!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?