BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Anna I.
Columbia, TN
Absolutely love this product! I use it everyday. It's simple and convenient to use, and it works great! Helps keep my lips smooth all day. And I love that it's not in a jar. Plus you can't beat the price! Highly recommend!
Erin J.
Huntington, WV
I love this thing. It has been my go to for years. It takes dead skin easily and gently. I will always repurchase when I run out. It's a great value at only $3. You can't beat it! Also, the mint one has a nice tingle to it ūüėć
Megan B.
Omaha, NE
Love, love, love this! I need a good exfoliater in the winter and this is so easy to use. Don't have to stick your fingers into the product and it gives great results. Smells awesome and is just an all around awesome product
Kristen C.
Franklin, WI
This is going to be absolutely perfect for winter months!! This soft exfoliation removes dead skin and leaves your lips silky smooth. This is the perfect product to use before applying matte lipstick. Elf has done it again!!
Tessa G.
Hernando, MS
To be completely honest i'm not fan of lip exfoliaters in general. The texture freaks me out, but this one actually wasn't terrible. It's nice to use with this weather change. It keeps my lips from looking gross and peeling
Bethany T.
Smyrna, GA
This is an absolute genius product! I frequently wear lipstick and during the winter months it can be hard to have a sleek smooth look when I get chapped lips. This is the perfect product to use prior to lip liner and lipstick, and I am so happy to have found it.
Natalia R.
Fayetteville , AR
This product is amazing. I usually stay away from lip exfoliators since they tend to irritate my lips, but this one works wonders! It's gentle but at the same time it actually exfoliates and leaves your lips really smooth!
Diba D.
This product is amazing! The packaging is such a great idea because it's in a lipstick tube form, no mess when it comes to exfoliating your lips. Easy. And it taste amazing!!! Does a great job exfoliating! 10/10 recommend!
Ellie B.
Really love this lip exfoliator, I used it before putting on my lip stain and it makes my lips so smooth and soft which leaves my lip stain looking amazing! I've never used a lip exfoliator before, but this one is amazing!
Holly H.
fort mill
I have never used a lip exfoliator before but this did not disappoint. The mint maniac worked great and removed the dead skin off my lips. I would use this again. I received this product for free but all opinions are my own.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?