BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Janice G.
This is my first lip exfoliator/scrub ever and I love it!! Not only is the minty flavor very nice on the lips but the product says what it does. When you finish using it, your lips feel so smooth! Plus you can't beat the price!
Mari M.
The exfoliant seems to work pretty well. It feels nice but also a little dry. I wish you didn't have to wash it off but overall it is a good product. The packaging is cute and I would recommend it. Especially during the winter.
Caroline D.

This product is really great. I started using it when I was having issues with my lips being so dry I couldn't even smile without them cracking. My doctor recommended I use a moisturizer but that only helped so much. I saw this in a list on Buzzfeed and was able to receive this product from Influenster to try out! I was so happy I did.

I use this product after I get out of the shower. The warm water/steam from the shower softens the skin which is the perfect time to exfoliate. I gently rub it in circles on my lips then I dampen a cotton round with warm water and wipe my lips clean. Then I put on a lip balm/moisturizer and that's it. I prefer to use it at night before bed so I can slather on a thicker lip balm and let it sink in as I sleep but if you choose to use it before going out you shouldn't have too much of a problem. My lips turn a bit red but it goes away pretty fast.
Elizabeth W.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
My favorite E.L.F. product. I'm not a fan of them, so this was an easily taken spot. This stuff is great. It leaves your lips feeling nice and smooth. It rids the lips of the dead skin cells. Plus it has a pleasant taste (even though you need to rinse it off lol) it does everything you could ask for a lip exfoliator
Shawna G.
I really love this product! I use it every night before putting in my overnight lip balm and it keeps my lips so soft. It's a lot less abrasive than the original exfoliator and the crystals are very fine. It's a great product!
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I love this stuff. It smells and tastes like sugar. If you clean your lips and then rub this in circular motions on your top and bottom lips for about half a minute then wipe off the excess sugar scrub and your lips are soft.
Lacey R.
I received this in my e.l.f voxbox & I am in love with it! It makes my lips feel so awesome afterwards. It did take a few uses to get it to really start working. This is something I will definitely be buying once I run out!
Anna I.
Columbia, TN
Absolutely love this product! I use it everyday. It's simple and convenient to use, and it works great! Helps keep my lips smooth all day. And I love that it's not in a jar. Plus you can't beat the price! Highly recommend!
Holly H.
fort mill
I have never used a lip exfoliator before but this did not disappoint. The mint maniac worked great and removed the dead skin off my lips. I would use this again. I received this product for free but all opinions are my own.
Tessa G.
Hernando, MS
To be completely honest i'm not fan of lip exfoliaters in general. The texture freaks me out, but this one actually wasn't terrible. It's nice to use with this weather change. It keeps my lips from looking gross and peeling
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?