BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Nicole K.
Barnegat, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally do not use a lip exfoliate but decided to give it a try! What a game changer it is. I cannot believe I haven't been using this for years! It is super easy to apply and leaves your lips feeling silky smooth! Perfect for right before you apply a nice matte lip stick!
Natasha N.
Yukon, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this lip exfoliator for years.. it is easy to purchase being at the drugstore and it is very affordable. The shape of the stick is so easy and convenient to use and it leave my lips so soft and smooth.
Liz Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff and how it leaves my lips feeling smooth, but I also feel it dries out my lips a lot! The mint scent is very nice!! My lips did feel smooth for days after I used it! For the price I would definitely buy!
Amanda Z.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Influenster sent me this product to review. I love how convenient this is! I can easily throw it in my purse. With all the matte lipstick I wear my lips tend to get dry but I don't like using lip scrubs with my fingers so this is perfect and super affordable.
Stephanie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I sleep with my mouth open most nights so I wake up with chapped lips usually every morning. This lippie does exactly what it should! It makes my lips feel super soft and smooth and the minty fresh feeling is just perfect.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't know how much I needed this product until I got it in the elf voxbox. It gets all of the dead skin off of you lips and leaves them feeling insanely smooth! It is such a fantastic product that retails at a great price!
Kaye Lani W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this product in the winter when my lips are dryer and have more peeling dead skin. I like to use it to help my matte lipsticks last longer. I would definitely recommend to anyone dealing with dry cracked lips
Hiba N.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It's one of the best store bought lip scrubs out there. The fact that it's in a tube makes is perfect for travel and on the go use. it is extremely nice for the $3 price point and would recommend. the only down side was that it broke after the first use but it can still be used easily.
Rachael P.
Rockville, MD
My first time using a lip exfoliator, I didn't know they existed! It goes on fairly easily and wipes off easily. It does leave behind a bit of a mint taste- which is not my favorite. Glad I got it in a influenster VoxBox to try!
Megan H.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so amazing! I tried it from my voxbox in exchange for my opinion. This does so much good to your lips! It exfoliates smoothly and is not like rubbed rocks against your lips. Great smell too! I recommend this to everyone
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?