BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Scottsville, KY
I received the e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator in Mint Maniac & I am very happy with this product. It removes all the dry skin from my lips which is especially good to have this time of year with the cold, dry weather!
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Chandler , AZ
I loveeeeee this product! I got it like 2 days ago and I've used so much of it already lol:) I want to buy everyone they have!
Giovana M.
Giovana M.
Westport , CT
I've been using the elf lip exfoliator for over a year now and I have to say is the best thing ever! There's no product out there that does it for me with that price and quality! I always recommend to my friends.
Erica R.
Erica R.
This makes my lips feel so soft. I've never used a lip exfoliant before, but I will definitely keep using this one.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
I never used a lip exfoliator before trying this . I got it in sweet cherry , it leaves my lips feeling wonderful and has a sweet aftertaste .
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Orlando, FL
A must-have for me this winter! I suffer from very dry skin and this is exactly what I need to combat that issue! Left my lips feeling very smooth but not caked with product.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Watson, LA
I received the mint one from Influenster and have been loving it! It smells awesome and does a great job scrubbing my lips. I love that it comes with a little lip balm in the bottom as well.
Emilly B.
Emilly B.
Napa, CA
This product is really what it says it is. It definitely exfoliates the lips. It's so gentle depending on the pressure applied on the lips. I really liked it and lipsticks or gloss applies better if you exfoliate first. Definitely recommend!
Lexie W.
Lexie W.
Mount Joy, PA
I just purchased this product. I always have super dry and chapped lips so I thought I'd give it a go. It takes the skin off my lips really well, but I hate how it tastes. Anyway, it does the job well so that's more important.
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of the best affordable lip scrubs out there. I love the new formula and scents. The mint is my favorite scent out of the three. It does a great job of exfoliating and moisturizing at the same time. I love the lipstick bullet dorm because it's way less messy than using your finger like traditional lip scrubs
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?