5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Marisa S.
Marisa S.
I received the mint exfoliated and I loved it! I love that it is shaped like a lipstick and the flavor is not too strong. It is easy to apply. It is basically like a sugar scrub. I would definitely buy it again. It really did help my chapped lips, especially since winter is coming soon!
ashli m.
ashli m.
atlanta, GA
Im making my boyfriend use it too >:)

I think it is SO neat that this lip exfoliator comes in the form of a lipstick tube! I don’t know about you, but I absolutely despise scooping product out of a little jar with my fingers – It just gets so messy and ohmygoodness, don’t get me started on how products gets picked up underneath my fingernails.

I love how easy and mess-free this lip exfoliator is to use. All you have to do is gently rub the exfoliator tube in small, circular motions all over your lips. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you can either rinse off or wipe it off with a cotton round pad.

This exfoliator definitely reminds me of a sugar scrub. It is packed with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape, and Jojoba Oils.

As someone who wears matte liquid lipsticks on an almost daily basis, this lip exfoliator is seriously a lifesaver! Every night before I go to bed, I exfoliate my lips with this to get rid of all the dry and chapped skin that accompanies wearing matte lipsticks. I then seal it with a lip balm to protect my lips.

At $3 a pop, this lip exfoliator is seriously the most affordable option there is out there. Once I am done with my current tube, I definitely will be repurchasing. They even have different flavors like pink grapefruit, coconut, rose, and sweet cherry.
Quinteria h.
Quinteria h.
Covington, GA
1st so happy that i received this voxbox and congrats to the other women that received this awesome voxbox, this has to be my fav thing about receiving this box because my lips would peel often out of no where and since ive used this i havent had any peeling and its a lovely mint smell to it -mintexofliationbalm-
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Warren, OH
This is my go to product. I received this in the elf Voxbox and am now it love with it. It gets the job done and has the most amazing test. It is effect and leaves your lips rejuvenated, refreshed and soft! I recommend it to anyone!!!
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
To be honest, I didn't know if I would like this lip exfoliator, but surprisingly I did! I had bought one a year or so ago from elf and I didn't think it worked that well, but elf has really stepped up their game and reformulated so that it works way better! Definitely recommend to anyone who's looking for an affordable lip exfoliant!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Berwick, PA
Such a great makeup product for my dry lips! It lets me look and feel my best while I'm getting ready to go out! Its so easy to use and is even better than some of the more expensive brands that I've tried! It makes my lips feel so soft and is perfect to use before using a lipstick!! I would definitely recommend it to my friends!!
Justine H.
Justine H.
Herrin, IL
I love this! I use it before applying liquid lipstick to avoid it sticking to dry skin.
Molly R.
Molly R.
One of my absolute favorite lip exfoliators! It isn't too rough on your lips, but still does the job. Plus you can't beat the price!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Doral, FL
This product is best for only minimal exfoliation and smoothing out lips that are just slightly chapped. This product is so good.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Hawthorne, CA
My favorite product! I love how it takes off all of my dried skin from my lips which makes my lipsticks look amazing! I received this product for testing purposes from influenster and elf cosmetics but the words are my own
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?