BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Emma M.
Binghamton, NY
This product is good to use prior to putting lip stick on because it makes the lips smoother and allows easy application for the lipstick and it's great for dry and chapped lips in the winter season.
Hana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really like this! It effectively exfoliates my lips, but it is much more portable and easy to use than my go-to lip scrub. It's slightly harsh, but my super dry lips need that thorough exfoliation.
Tatiana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't the best but it's definitely do-able. I like how it's in the form of a lipstick, super easy to use, compact, easy to travel with. And it tastes minty so it's never a problem with the taste .
Alyssa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the mint one. It smells so nice and feels great on my lips. It exfoliates super well and is really easy to use. I received this for free by all opinions are my own. I would definitely recommend.
Amanda O.
Kissimmee, FL
It took off all the extra skin, and made it easy for me to apply matte lipstick. I used this and then a chapstick before using my matte lipstick, made my lips feel amazing! I recommend for anyone especially if you wear matte lipsticks
Teresa K.
Fraser, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I use it on my lips all of the time so my lips won't become chapped. It definitely exceeded my expectations. When you apply this product to your lips it definitely keeps you lips moisturized all day. I will definitely repurchase this product when I run out.
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got my E.L.F lip exfoliator in mint maniac free in my #elfvoxbox from #influenster . Completely in love with it. It does an amazing job. It made my lip feel smooth and soft. I think it improved my lipstick application as well. I will repurchase this again and recommend it to my friends!!
Haley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my elf voxbox!!! My lips are so soft after just one use! Great cheap product and it's so worth it! My lips are soft and I got it free it's a win win situation! This is a must have beauty product!
Andi O.
Tucson, AZ
I had never used a lip exfoliator until I got this one and I really enjoyed it! While it clearly exfoliates and scrubs your lips, it still leaves them feeling soft and smooth. I would definitely buy it again!
suzzane u.
Laveen, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really didn't do anything for me I notice I was still having dry lips after this . But for the price it good. It tastes good I can tell u that . I am low key disappointed. I won't get in again .
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?