5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Cayla W.
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
This is one of my favorites that came out of the box. My lips tend to pull a lot so this really helped me out.
Vickii S.
Vickii S.
Brookline, MA
I've been wanting to try this product for a long time! Now that I received it from my elf vox box and I'm gonna be using it and will definitely re purchase once I'm done with it! It removes the dead skin in a way that doesn't hurt and is very gentle on the lips! I learned that the bottom of the product there's a mini lip balm that I can use after I exfoliate my lips! The flavor is great and the product is definitely amazing!
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.
Columbia, SC
This lip exfoliator is tasty and makes lips feel new and smooth. This product requires you to moisturize immediately after rinsing it off!
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Charleston, SC
This is not my favorite product. I 'm not sure what I expected from a lip exfoliator because I do not regularly use one, but I definitely did not feel like this product really did anything. My lips felt no different than using a regular chapstick.
jailine L.
jailine L.
Santa Clarita, CA
I honestly love how smooth this goes on your lips!! i really think this made my lips very soft and it sure made it easy to put matte lipstick on which i loved! I also love how the lip exfoliator taste like mint which is one of my favorite flavors!! thank you so much influenster!!
Julia M.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Just tried this out today! Absolutely love it. It is a mint flavor and it even taste good ;)! So exited that I got this in my Vox Box! Amazing. The product also makes your lips feel really good! I would definitely buy it again.
Thais G.
Thais G.
Woodside, NY
In love with this product. It really does the job of removing dead skin from your lips. It also has a nice smell to it and when you tasted it it also taste very good I would definitely purchase this item again I am completely in love with it good job elf
Jackeline C.
Jackeline C.

I received the mint and the truth is that this seems to me THE BEST INVENTION EVER! The truth that is excellent, you save the thousand tricks we have to do to exfoliate our lips, I like it and is the best! I recommend it!
Akanksha S.
Akanksha S.
I didn't think it was that effective in exfoliating my lips. I didn't feel like it was scrubbing them properly. But considering the price point, I guess I couldn't expect more than this. It didn't taste bad or smell bad so that's a plus. I don't know if I would purchase this myself though.
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the idea is really good ... elf products are really beautiful packege and good price ... prova elf make up il prezzo è veramente conveniente e i prodotti sono buoni ...
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?