BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Eva M.
riverbank, CA
If you're going to buy this, buy the mint kind. Maybe elf changed the formula but the original lip product was crazy rough. It hurt more than it took dead skin off. It was a complete mess! This mint one however is bomb dot com
Francine M.
I am in loveeeee with this lip exfoliator!! Just after one use i already felt and seen the difference on my lips. This exfoliator leave my lips so soft and removes the dead skin making it easier for me to apply lipstick!! Would definitely recommend!
Zeba M.
Seriously my favorite. I love the fact that this is in a lipstick form, it makes it so much easier to use! I am able to apply more pressure onto the lips and really exfoliate. It is super affordable and gets the job done just like the $20 lip exfoliators.
Jordan D.
Walcott, IA
After using this product it made my lips feel very soft, but don't forget to moisturize! I started using this a little too much and felt that it was drying out my lips and making it rough. So I do not think it is necessary if you have sensitive skin to use every day. I did receive this for free in my e.l.f. Vox box.
Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
This has been saving my lips this winter. When I realized that I'm getting a build up of skin on my lips I used it and then viola! my lip balm works again. Without it, I can't get my lip balm to soak deeply enough. It is as good as I've heard, maybe better. And it is such a practical, inexpensive, long-lasting product.
Ashleigh J.
I'm always out looking for a good lip scrub/exfoliator and I really thought nothing could come as close as the Lush Lip Scrubs but e.l.f. really hit the nail on the head with this exfoliator. The mint sent makes it even better.
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS
I always really like the elf lip exfoliators . I hadn't used this green one before but I really liked the smell. I performs very well and left my like looking moisturized and soft. It does a great job at removing the dead skin
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I got this product around five years ago and I didn't really enjoy it after a few of the applications but they have improved so much with their formula it's amazing. This product used to be really grainy and hard on the lips and now it's so silky smooth and feels so nice!
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Absolutely love the sugar scrub in a stick idea! Not only did this smell and taste wonderful, it did an amazing job at bugging my lips into the soft, smooth, and supple lips I've been striving for! Excellent on the go product! Love!
Michelle D.
Yucaipa, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This lip exfoliator works pretty well on dry lips. It removes a bunch of dead skin and makes my lips smooth. I'm very OCD with dry cracked lips and this really helps. I really do not like the taste or smell of it. It is way too strong and often gives me a headache. It's almost enough to make me not want to repurchase.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?