5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Stacie S.
Stacie S.
You ever applied your lip color only to be highly disappointed that you have to wipe it off and start over because your lips weren't smooth as a baby's bottom? If you use the Mint Maniac Lip Exfoliator first you won't have that issue! I'm new to exfoliating my lips but I am so glad that this product exists!!!
Teshandria D.
Teshandria D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
So this was my first time trying this product and I am pleasantly surprised. I was leery about the exfoliatior being a stick instead of the cream based formula that I'm used to. I loved the feel of this product and the fact that it didn't make a mess on my fingers was a plus too. I'd definitely buy it again!!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Mountain Home, ID
I bought this because my lips had got very chapped and where starting to peel and I needed something that would help them. I was not impressed by this at all. It was so course that it hurt my lips. Even when I tried it after they were healed. The second time I used it it broke in half so I just threw it away.
Madigan P.
Madigan P.
Gladstone, NJ
I really like this lip exfoliator! I received it in my elf voxbox and I was super excited to try it since I had never used a lip exfoliator before. It tastes great and it does a great job and pulling off dead skin and making lips soft and moisturized. I would definitely buy this product again in the future!!
Savanna L.
Savanna L.
Corp Christi, TX
I received this product from influenster for testing purposes! I love this! It's so quick and easy to use! I have tons of lip scrubs but not shaped as a lipstick so this makes it easier to apply and use! My lips feel amazing after using this and it does help keep your lipstick in place and apply on smoothly
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product smells amazing and does a decent job, but I find it only works for super chapped areas of the lips that are already peeling. I have dry lips in general and this doesn't exfoliate deep enough to get all the problem areas, but it does a good job considering the price and is conveniently packaged.
Karla ūüĆü.
Karla ūüĆü.
Before I start my makeup routine I first apply the e.l.f. Lip exfoliator and it does wonders. I live in an area where it's cold most of the year. This isn't great for my lips because it causes them to become crusty and chapped. But as soon as I apply the lip exfoliator by elf my lips become instantly smooth
Marisol c.
Marisol c.
This is one of my favorite lip exfoliator. It is gentle enough to not hurt my lips or cause any abrasions, but really gets the job done with removing all the dry dead skin. Its smell isn't to potent which I love because to much scent irritates me. It leaves my lips feeling supper soft and fresh afterwards.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Cool, CA
I have never tried a lip exfoliator before so this was a first for me. It goes on easily, just like lipstick and doesn't feel overly gritty or harsh on your sensitive skin. This is an excellent product for those super dry winter months and it promotes blood flow, making lips seem fuller and more healthy.
Nora M.
Nora M.
New York , NY
The mint scent makes this exfoliator a true stand out.The lipstick tube packaging is convenient for travel and not as messy as a traditional pot lip exfoliator. I've definitely started incorporating it into my routine more since it's so easy to use, and it's a great follow up after removing a liquid lip!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?