5 colors available

How to use:

Madison B.
Madison B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I got this a few days ago and I have used it every day since, I love it! My lips are so soft and moisturized! I can't see them getting chapped for awhile because this works so great! My lips are softer and redder. This doesn't hurt my lips or anything, it's so nice and it's a great price of $3! Defiantly recommend!
Ally L.
Ally L.
Gainesville, VA
Love this product so much! I received it in my voxbox and have used it every day ever since. I have mine in the mint flavor which tastes and smells amazing! It's so great at taking the dead skin off and priming your lips before lipstick or just when they're feeling chapped. Not the mention you can't beat the price!
Breann K.
Breann K.
Ravenwood, MO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a pretty good product. I use this more in the winter when my lips get extremely dry and cracked. It takes off all the dead skin and makes my lips so soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend. I would also leave a sort of warning, be careful using it because if your not careful you can tear up your lips
ashley r.
ashley r.
Just received this in my first ever voxbox and it is LOVE. This weather is drying my skin out so bad, so my this box could not have arrived any more perfectly of timing!!! The mint feels great and causes a slight tingle. Just added it to my lips 3 minutes ago and they already feel beyond hydrated and exfoliated!😍😍
Ty S.
Ty S.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Great product. It's very abrasive and i feel that it will do a better job at exfoliating than other products may. I feel that i am going through this product more quickly than i had anticipated, and may have to rebuy. its cheap, non irritating and plumps up my lips. my only dislike is the way it tastes on my lips.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
I got a free sample of this exfoliating lip product, and I love it. The texture is perfect for smoothing dry, cracked lips, and it leaves them feeling soft and moisturized. Unlike some other lip scrubs, this stick form doesn't make a mess. Smells and tastes great too! I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Greenfield, WI
I have never used an ELF lip exfoliator though I've always wanted to, this stuff is great! I believe there are sugar crystals or something of the like as well as many moisturizing oils to get your lips feeling soft! Takes only a minute or 2 to make a huge difference, will be using this before lipstick from now on!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
I was very skeptical about this product so I waited to ever even try it but let me tell you I'm impressed. You just rub in circular motions on your lips and it's rough texture scuffs off your dead skin. It's also very moisturizing and I like it leave it on afterwards instead of taking it off like it says you can.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I love these exfoliators! I have tried the mint and the original vanilla and they work the best at removing dead skin from your lips..plus the stick actually stays in tact when applying. I received the mint one from a Voxbox, free for testing purposes but the vanilla I have repurchased and will continue to do so.
Monet H.
Monet H.
I have never used a lip exfoliator in the form of a lip stick. What a genius idea! It is so easy to apply this e.l.f. lip exfoliator. It smells great and feels good on the lips. I received this product complimentary from Influenster to test. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants smooth supple lips!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?