BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Heather A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This exfoliant definitely works but I have used better. After a while the glossy part of it wears down and the gritty stuff stays there. I have to apply a chapstick before I use this. I do however like the packaging. The fact that it is shaped like a lipstick really makes it easy to use.
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda

Hello! I tell you that this exfoliant is very pleasing to me the particles are fine and leaves the lips moisturized I have the one that is of mint I received it in the elfVoxbox of here of influenster I use it daily sometimes in the night and other times in the mornings before the makeup
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
I haven't used a lip exfoliating system in a long time, however this stuff is magical! My dry, cracked winter lips haven't felt this soft and smooth in a long time. It's easy to use, just rub it on your lips in a circular motion and then press your lips together and BAM - luxurious lips!
Grace R.
Washington, DC
I was sent the mint flavored scrub to try, which I loved. I would say be gentle though, the granules in the tube can get super abrasive if you're not careful. I like to scrub at night before I put on a recovery balm! I don't know if I would buy it again myself, but I did love trying it.
Abrar A.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
It is the best i use it always even in the house it is the best i told my sister and my family and frinds about it and they alll use it i will always bye it because it i sthe best of all and also i love the brand ELF with out it i do not know how to live i would always bye this product.
Kathy B.
I've always always had dry lips, and especially in the Fall/Winter time when it gets chilly my lips are just horrible. So this lip exfoliator by e.l.f. is a life saver!! It does an excellent job of helping me slouff off the dead skin on my lips so that my matte lipstick looks flawless!!
Erika R.
Bristol, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love love this! For one it's not messy and I don't have to put my finger in a pot to get product. It works very well exfoliating my lips. I gave these with gifts to girls in my family during the winter time. They loved it. It's really easy to use. Great product I would highly recommend
Abby F.
Killeen, TX
I love this! I'm glad elf came out with this product and even more glad it was sent to me. It smells amazing and it serves its purpose. I would say its more of a gentle exfoliater compared to some you spend a bit more money on. But for the price I would definetly purchase this product.
Samantha N.
I was super excited to try this when I received it in the mail!! It works really well, it helps will my dry peeling lips. I also like the minty flavor. It was easy to apply, went on very smooth. If there's anymore flavors, I guess you would say, I would definitely go and buy some more!
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
This lip exfoliate by e.l.f is great for fremoving dead skin, hydrating, and keeping them soft and smooth. When applying it removes all the dead skin cells and leaves my lips feeling super soft and smooth without causing any irritation. Definitely a great product and it smells amazing!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?