BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Brittany P.
Bloomfield, CT
I had to search high and low to find this product, and eventually found it at The Christmas Tree Shop for $4. Seriously $4...why are we spending $20 on lip exfoliators?!?!?! After trying this I have to say I am utterly addicted. It's the easiest to use, just for the fact that it's in a lipstick tube. I've been using it for about 4 months now and haven't made much of a dent in it either, so it lasts a while. Makes my lips super soft and ready to be abused by hours of matte lipstick wear :P
Colette N.
Fort Worth, TX
During cold weather I tend to have chapped lips, which can be annoying. I never thought of using a lip exfoliator before, but now that I have tried e.l.f.'s Lip Exfoliator, which I received for free courtesy of Influenster*, I am amazed by how soft and cared for my lips look during this time of the year. I received one in the Mint flavor, and the scent is not overwhelming. Instead, it is very soothing. If you are a victim of chapped lips, you need this product in your life - trust me!
*Although I received this product for review purposes, All opinions are my own.
Nicole K.
What a FANTASTIC product for a very low price! I've used various other lip scrubs before that come in a pot, but this little e.l.f. one takes the cake. It's wonderful. The lipstick bullet form is genius -- it's so easy to use. It also tastes great too, no matter which flavor you try! (so far I've tried the original, sweet cherry, and mint). There are also new flavors out currently (I'm very interested in the coconut one!). Seriously though, check this scrub out if you haven't.
Erika Y.
Spring, TX
I am always looking to buy new lip scrub simply because during the colder weather my lips get extremely extremely dry and I absolutely hate that so I'm always buying new lip scrubs just to have handy while I'm out and about and I have to say that this is one of my favorite ones I love the smell to it and it actually taste pretty good I mean it's not like the rest that leave a really bad taste after this one actually taste good! Got it free to test but all my options are my own.
Charlotte S.
Dickson, TN
I have had horrible chapped lips in the past and nothing helped, I finally saw this at Wal-Mart and thought I would give it a try, it is the most amazing product!! My lips are no longer crazy chapped, they are nice and smooth, I can wear lipstick without it looking cracked and ugly.
I love it so much I have a second one already bought for whenever my first one runs out and I bought one for my sister to try and she LOVES it too.
Really the only complaint is from one of my best friends boyfriend's, she bought it for him and his chapped lips. But he refused to try it because it looks like a lipstick, so a less feminine packaging may sell better.
Kawehi N.
My lips became very chapped and dry when I was pregnant with my daughter. After using this the very first time, I instantly loved it! First of all, the packaging is wonderful, I loved having a lip scrub in lipstick form which made it easier to work with and apply rather than using my fingers. It has a light mocha or brown sugar scent and is edible so if any gets in your mouth it's fine and it taste good (along with the smell). It is very grainy which is good if your lips are very chapped because it gets everything off and exfoliates very well and leaves your lips moisturized after so you don't have to worry about it drying back up again!!
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
I loved this product and will likely continue to buy it for personal use in the future. I like the convenience of it being in a lipstick form. I find it less messy than the pot style ones. I loved the mint flavor and really want to try the cherry tart one. I use it before applying any liquid lipsticks so that the lipstick lasts longer and doesn't get too dry. It's only $3.00 on its own or right now you can get holiday gift sets that include lipstick/gloss/liner at Target ranging $5-$10. Great gifts!
Aimie L.
Review for: Rose more...
This is the first lip exfoliater I had ever purchased. Such a low price ($2 - $3) for such an awesome product! I have to say this exceeded my expectations. I love how it's a convenient on-the-go product, as long as you have a tissue or napkin on hand to wipe your lips afterwards. Makes my lips feels super soft and free of dry or dead skin every time.  Just a couple tips: try to apply chapstick or wet/lick your lips before using and be careful not to apply too much pressure when using. Also, after several uses, this product will become more gritty, so try to wipe the tip of it with a napkin to smooth it out and reshape it before using.
Ana F.
Lake Forest, CA
I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes along with other Elf products. I love how simple and easy this product is. The lipstick shape makes it easy to use and less messy than other similar products I have tried before. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for an effective yet affordable product. I'll purchase when it's over, for sure!
Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I went to the elf store for the first time with my mom and the sales rep recommended this product to us. I remembered a few nights before, I saw a youtube video with someone using the exfoliator and thought to myself 'thats so cool'. I was interested in it because I have a few lip exfoliators but they're in small jars. The fact that this exfoliator is in a lipstick shape is actually so convenient, and it's so easy to use. Not to mention it also tastes yummy - I do not recommend eating/tasting the product but its bound to happen accidentally if you're putting a product on your lips. My lip stick goes on nicely after using the exfoliator so I definitely recommend this product.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?