BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Justine Mae A.
Jacksonville, FL
I've only used the product once, which was on the same day that I received it and I love t so far! After using it, I applied my favorite matte lipstick and my lips looked so smooth. I definitely recommend this for others to use!
Mari M.
The exfoliant seems to work pretty well. It feels nice but also a little dry. I wish you didn't have to wash it off but overall it is a good product. The packaging is cute and I would recommend it. Especially during the winter.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I love how convenient this is because it's already in a tube. I don't like how messy other lip scrubs are. This one is a bit harsh, but it definitely gets the job done! I would recommend this to anyone with mildly chapped lips.
Janice G.
This is my first lip exfoliator/scrub ever and I love it!! Not only is the minty flavor very nice on the lips but the product says what it does. When you finish using it, your lips feel so smooth! Plus you can't beat the price!
Maria G.
I had never tried a lip exfoliate until I received one in my Influenster voxbox for testing purposes! I love it, it's so easy to apply just like lipstick! It was more then what I expected! I will definitely be buying more soon!
Caroline D.

This product is really great. I started using it when I was having issues with my lips being so dry I couldn't even smile without them cracking. My doctor recommended I use a moisturizer but that only helped so much. I saw this in a list on Buzzfeed and was able to receive this product from Influenster to try out! I was so happy I did.

I use this product after I get out of the shower. The warm water/steam from the shower softens the skin which is the perfect time to exfoliate. I gently rub it in circles on my lips then I dampen a cotton round with warm water and wipe my lips clean. Then I put on a lip balm/moisturizer and that's it. I prefer to use it at night before bed so I can slather on a thicker lip balm and let it sink in as I sleep but if you choose to use it before going out you shouldn't have too much of a problem. My lips turn a bit red but it goes away pretty fast.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
Love how it takes alll the dead skin out and leaves your lips so smooth I don't know how much it cost but my lips did stay smooth the whole day it definitely did meet my expectations and definitely will be purchasing in the future
Meghan M.
Independence, MO
I have never seen a product like this before I received my voxbox. My lips seem to always have dry skin on them, so this was a great product for me! It's easy to apply, especially since it's basically like a tube of lipstick!
Johanna R.
Fresno , CA
I immediately used the lip scrub from my voxbox because I've always been curious if it works! It just did what my Tarte sugar scrub hasn't done! The sugar beads are small and makes for a rough exfoliation, but it worked well!
Jess A.
Stamford, NY
I've never tried anything like this before, but I really love this lip exfoliate! I always use it before putting on lip balm and lipstick, and it makes a huge difference in smoothing out my lips! Plus, it's a great value! Highly recommend!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?