5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Amber D.
Amber D.
A really good elf product!!! It's very easy to apply, smells good. Leaves my lips baby soft :)
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Charleston, AR
Smells and tastes do good! It leaves my lips soft and smooth! The yummy taste is a plus!
Chevy H.
Chevy H.
I love love love this product so much. Influenster sent me the mint version but I already have and use the brown sugar one every single day! I switch between both of them because they're both amazing. With how cold it's been I definitely ALWAYS use it before I put on any liquid lipstick. It makes my lips so soft & every lipstick look so much better.
Hadley M.
Hadley M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The stick broke right away for me and my sister. The product worked great but I was it was more sturdy.
Jessee C.
Jessee C.
LOve the product super well made and I love the packaging.It exfoliates the lips very well.I love the way it feels and the flavor as well as the smell.
Noel C.
Noel C.
Burlington, NC
This is a really great exfoliator. I love how it is packaged, it makes it very convenient to use.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Lake Worth, FL
I use this all the time before I apply any matte lipstick. Helps to buff away dead skin and help the lipstick last longer1
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
I used my e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator today and it was AMAZING! It left my lips feeling super smooth, soft and minty fresh! This is definitely a product I will be using constantly. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a reasonably priced lip exfoliator!
Caterina P.
Caterina P.
San Antonio, TX
I didn't think I would like the minty one vs the original one. I actually like it a lot more, it's a lot smoother! It defiantly exfoliates the lips and makes your lips so soft afterwords! When I run out of this one, I'm defiantly going to buy another!
Flávia F.
Flávia F.
Leesburg, VA
This is awesome. Everybody should try! I tried and now I can't use other anymore.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?