BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Bia N.
Miami Beach , FL
The sweetest lip exfoliator out there I've ever tried. Not only does it do its job well. But its sweet & gentle , I appreciate those qualities because the skin on your lips is very delicate. I'm hooked.
Kelsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product in a vox box but I love this exfoliating lip stick it work extremely well to get all the dead skin off and I love the way it taste and smells minty and has a really nice sleek packaging
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
I love this lip exfoliated especially in the winter months when my lips tend to dry out easily. It goes on smooth and leaves my lips feeling refreshed and smooth afterwards. If you have an issue with dry lips give this a try, it's a life saver.
Eva C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was actually my first time ever using this product. It is kind of grainy feeling. Almost like a soft Smooth sanpaper gently removing dead skin. It moisturizes and leaves your lips plump and beautiful.
Sabina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this lip exfoliador I got with my free box from Influenster. After applying it you feel your lips become very smooth and more plump. It doesn't need to be applied everyday just when you feel your lips need it. I will totally recommend it.
Alex P.
Hamilton, KS
This makes my lips feel amazing!! I use it everyday and I'm happy I got it in my box 📦 I would recommend this to anyone! It's very affordable and looks very professional and I would buy it in the future
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only does it remove dead skin, but I have fallen in love with the packaging as well as the color of the defoliator. I cannot stop using it or staring at it and taking pictures. I love love this line
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works to gently exfoliate the lips! Gets rid of dry and chapped lips also!

Inexpensive! It's only $3!

I love the Mint Maniac kind!

It gives my lips that smooth and soft feeling!

They feel nourished, rejuvenated, and hydrated!

Easy to use and I could feel results right away!
Jade B.
Plano, TX
I have been having really dried lips,and this product works really good with making your lips smooth and I would definitely recommend if you are having the same problem. Especially during the winter time!
Yadira S.
I love the product!! It has a nice minty scent and it removes the dead skin off my lips all while being a portable product! It's amazing and it leaves my skin smooth! Thank you to influenster for letting me test the product! It's worthwhile!!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?