BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Hanover Park, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Leaves lips feeling soft and rejuvinated and like new. Makes for easier application of fave lip color. Love the packaging.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
I really liked how non-abrasive yet effective
it was. My lips didn't bleed - others I've tried have done damage and hurt like hell. The smell is divine - like chocolate mint chip ice cream awesome. It felt very moisturizing, too. I left it on while I waited ten minutes for my bubble mask, then wiped both off. Definitely going to love this all winter! #ad elf sent me this product for free in exchange for my product review
Kialey V.
Kialey V.
I love this product. It does a great job at giving you nice smooth lips before the application of another product. It moisturizes and helps your lips look and feel smooth.
patricia g.
patricia g.

This lip is a success. It has a great texture, excellent for exfoliating the lips in a subtle way. The aroma and the flavor is mint.

I use it, passing the lipstick a few times. After finishing I applied a lip balm.
Chanel Y.
Chanel Y.
Lake City, IA
this product is alright, it makes my lips less chapped but the texture is a little weird, i would reccomend it to people
sarah c.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
Okay so I love the Mint smell and flavor of this product. I love the feel of my lips after as well. I will be buying this product. Thank you influenster for this product. It met every expectation. It is AMAZING that is for sure. I will recommend it to others.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
I have never used a lip exfoliator before but once you use this product there's no going back! I absolutely loved my experience, after usage my lips felt so smooth and applying any lip color looked flawless! I definitely recommend!
Shawna G.
Shawna G.
I really love this product! I use it every night before putting in my overnight lip balm and it keeps my lips so soft. It's a lot less abrasive than the original exfoliator and the crystals are very fine. It's a great product!
Miami Springs, FL
I just got this on my Elf VoxBox but this review is 100% my opinion. I really enjoy this product a lot! Right now it's really cold outside and my lips tend to crack a lot during this time of year and this is perfect to both moisturize and clean your lips! It's cheap and works perfectly, what more could you ask for! :)
Skylar F.
Skylar F.
This is a great lip exfoliate. I have it in mint manic and it smells great while really smoothing my lips. I use this before lipstick application almost daily. Very cheap and we'll worth it.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?