BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Mari M.
The exfoliant seems to work pretty well. It feels nice but also a little dry. I wish you didn't have to wash it off but overall it is a good product. The packaging is cute and I would recommend it. Especially during the winter.
Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
This has been saving my lips this winter. When I realized that I'm getting a build up of skin on my lips I used it and then viola! my lip balm works again. Without it, I can't get my lip balm to soak deeply enough. It is as good as I've heard, maybe better. And it is such a practical, inexpensive, long-lasting product.
Jess A.
Stamford, NY
I've never tried anything like this before, but I really love this lip exfoliate! I always use it before putting on lip balm and lipstick, and it makes a huge difference in smoothing out my lips! Plus, it's a great value! Highly recommend!
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS
I always really like the elf lip exfoliators . I hadn't used this green one before but I really liked the smell. I performs very well and left my like looking moisturized and soft. It does a great job at removing the dead skin
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
I received this free from influenster and elf. The packaging is nice. I get really bad chapped lips in the winter. I tried this and it helped remove the dry skin. It is a bit rough on your lips though. So be careful when applying.
Justine Mae A.
Jacksonville, FL
I've only used the product once, which was on the same day that I received it and I love t so far! After using it, I applied my favorite matte lipstick and my lips looked so smooth. I definitely recommend this for others to use!
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY
It does exactly what it's supposed to do! My lips are always dry and I use this before bed at night and then put a balm on top and it has changed the appearance of my lips tremendously. I also find the mint scent is pleasant.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I love how convenient this is because it's already in a tube. I don't like how messy other lip scrubs are. This one is a bit harsh, but it definitely gets the job done! I would recommend this to anyone with mildly chapped lips.
Caroline D.

This product is really great. I started using it when I was having issues with my lips being so dry I couldn't even smile without them cracking. My doctor recommended I use a moisturizer but that only helped so much. I saw this in a list on Buzzfeed and was able to receive this product from Influenster to try out! I was so happy I did.

I use this product after I get out of the shower. The warm water/steam from the shower softens the skin which is the perfect time to exfoliate. I gently rub it in circles on my lips then I dampen a cotton round with warm water and wipe my lips clean. Then I put on a lip balm/moisturizer and that's it. I prefer to use it at night before bed so I can slather on a thicker lip balm and let it sink in as I sleep but if you choose to use it before going out you shouldn't have too much of a problem. My lips turn a bit red but it goes away pretty fast.
Maria G.
I had never tried a lip exfoliate until I received one in my Influenster voxbox for testing purposes! I love it, it's so easy to apply just like lipstick! It was more then what I expected! I will definitely be buying more soon!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?