BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Noelle M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Interesting product, like nothing I had ever used before! I used it before I went to bed, directions were very easy to follow, and I woke up with lips feeling softer for sure! You definitely want to use a chapstick of lip balm after cause it can leave you feeling dry, but I really like this product!
Victoriana R.
I am a huge fan of e.l.f. products as I have yet to be disappointed. This lip exfoliated is one of my favorites from e.l.f. Cosmetics. It definitely exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend this to others looking for a good lip exfoliant.
Yamilleth R.
Riverhead, NY
Omg qué cosa más rica se siente y tiene sabor ! Si funciona deja los labios suaves y no se desbarata el labial queda con la forma de labial . Me encanto de verdad es una locura de productos se los recomiendo chicas
Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite lip exfoliate. It doesn't get messy like most and it's easy to apply because it's just like a lipstick. I would repurchase this in a second. I also love the smell. This is a steal in my book!
Brigid M.
Wycombe , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first time trying a lip exfoliator and I love it! You just rub it on your lips and it takes the dead skin away leaving them perfectly soft! Just use some chapstick after and you're set! It looks but but goes on clear and has a really nice minty smell! I would definitely recommend this product
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip exfoliator is everything! Makes and keeps my lips moisturized with a minty fresh finish works great as a primer under my matte lipsticks and never dries out my lips! For the price you cant beat that!!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for free from Influenster in the elf voxbox and this is my favorite item in the entire box! It works so well and it was minty and it got all the dry skin off and made my lips so smooth. I really love it
Nicole K.
Erie, PA
I was so happy to receive this lip exfoliator! I've always wanted to try one and this definitely did not disappoint. It made my lips so smooth without drying them out and actually tasted/smelled great. Follow with burts bees lip balm for all day minty smoothness 😊
Candice W.
Harris, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lip exfoliator. I love that it's in lipstick form. It just makes it so easy. The mint flavor is my favorite, hands down but I've tried the cherry and that was okay too. Great price point for this as well.
Carlie J.
I have never even considered using a lip exfoliator. But after receiving this complimentary product for my honest review I will definitely start!! The mint flavor left my lips super soft and fresh. I loved it!!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?