5 colors available

How to use:

K'Lynn M.
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
I received this product free for testing purposes. I got the mint one and i love it! You have to wear it down a little to get to the "crystallized" part but it's worth it and doesn't take long to do. As long as you follow the directions correctly it should work just fine for everything.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
I love love LOVE this! I already had one before Influenster sent me one (thanksssss :)) for the price of it, you really can't go wrong. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and exfoliated. It really is amazing.
I'd buy it a million more times! Good job, e.l.f.!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
I love this so much! I received this product complimentary from influenster for honest review I received this in the elf Voxbox this month and I am officially obsessed especially finding out it has a lip balm at the bottom not many know about !!! It taste good smells good and my lips were so soft and I love it's so affordable! Lip scrubs I've tried before are pretty pricy! I will be purchasing this once I run out! Thanks influenster! I love this lip exfoliator!
Quinteria h.
Quinteria h.
Covington, GA
1st so happy that i received this voxbox and congrats to the other women that received this awesome voxbox, this has to be my fav thing about receiving this box because my lips would peel often out of no where and since ive used this i havent had any peeling and its a lovely mint smell to it -mintexofliationbalm-
Nadia C.
Nadia C.
Haslet, TX
I absolutely love the exfoliate and have never seen anything like it! It's super clever to put it in an easy to carry lipstick tube! I works super well and even tastes a little yummy! I'll use this lots this winter!
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Parkland , FL
Really good I like this makes my lips way softer and feels really nice on my lips!
And I like the packaging on it
Amber D.
Amber D.
A really good elf product!!! It's very easy to apply, smells good. Leaves my lips baby soft :)
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Charleston, AR
Smells and tastes do good! It leaves my lips soft and smooth! The yummy taste is a plus!
Chevy H.
Chevy H.
I love love love this product so much. Influenster sent me the mint version but I already have and use the brown sugar one every single day! I switch between both of them because they're both amazing. With how cold it's been I definitely ALWAYS use it before I put on any liquid lipstick. It makes my lips so soft & every lipstick look so much better.
Hadley M.
Hadley M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The stick broke right away for me and my sister. The product worked great but I was it was more sturdy.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?