5 colors available

How to use:

Paris J.
Paris J.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love, love, love this.. It really removes dead skin from the lips. I got this lip exfoliator from Influenster. It definitely lasts long, it actually exfoliates your lips. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely but it many more times. I definitely recommend this.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Ellijay , GA
The product is a life saver it keeps my lips from getting dry it is very easy to use I got it from Influenster I will buy it from Walmart very nice packaging it looks cool yes I will recommend it to others.
Claire M.
Claire M.
I got this product for free in my ELF VoxBox (flavor mint maniac) and I LOVE it! It left my lips so smooth, and it tastes so good. It even comes in a lipstick form, which I've never seen before. I definitely recommend this, it's awesome!
Kira E.
Kira E.
Gary, IN
Still use it works great to deal wit dead skin on lips and makes lips softer with each use
Mally B.
Mally B.
Wixom, MI
I was a little skeptical of this product. I thought that it was just going to glide along my lips and not really do much outside of lock some moisture in. BOY was I wrong! This is probably my favorite lip exfoliating product I have ever used! It is easy to apply because it comes in the form of a lipstick, instead of having to scoop it out of a jar/pod. It really has a lot of great ingredients in it, to not only gently take away dead skin, but also super nutritious for the lips! My lips were so plump and soft even a day after the treatment.. I am so happy! I have worked this into my beauty routine at least twice a week. Especially in these dry winter months, this will help my lips/lipstick application look even better than it did before!! GREAT product!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
I really like this lip Exfoliater and I think it's very handy like the mess free aspect of it! It does the job! Sometimes I feel like it's too rough for my lips & I have had others you can just kick off so I wonder why you can't with this one?
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
This is great to use right before applying your lip stick , it helps your lipstick look alot smoother and have a softer look , I'm also digging the smell too fresh and minty I would recommend for anyone , I received this product for testing purposes only.
Kerrin C.
Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
This is my #GameChanging product. I literally cannot wear any lipstick without using this product first, especially in the winter. This not only buffs away dry, flaky, dead, skin but it moisturizers my lips too. I feel like a lot of lip scrubs can leave your lips looking worse - but not this one. AND it is only a few dollars, which is even better!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
I'm so glad I received this product! I've always wanted to try this product and it's perfect for the winter time when my lips get dry! The smell is wonderful which is always something for me and it's easy to get off!! Will definitely be buying again!
Chinasa O.
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
I have the cherry exfoliator and I love it! I works great and the size is very convenient when you are exfoliating your lips. Before wearing matte lipstick or any lipstick in general, you should definitely be exfoliating! This helps your lipstick apply on and stay on better and longer!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?