BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Diana N.
Diana N.
Lake Balboa, CA
This scrub is quite nice and gets the job done. I love how it comes in a tube which allows easier application. The product, itself, is a bit harsher than other scrubs. It almost feels like sandpaper, so I do not recommend tough scrubbing on the lips, because it may damage them. Apply this lightly and it'll do its job of removing skin to make the lips baby smooth. What I do like about this product is the balm compartment at the bottom. The exfoliator has similar packaging to the hydrating lip sticks, so it contains a balm at the bottom. So once I finish exfoliating, I use the bottom jar to hydrate my lips again.
Dyess K.
Dyess K.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is amazing! Before reviving this in the mail, I have always used this! But I had the original one and the one that influenster sent me was mint! These are amazing and completely worth it! I recommend this!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
St Simons Is, GA
I love this product! I started using it about 2 weeks ago and have noticed a big difference in my lips. My lips STAY chapped, especially in the winter. The top coat is balmy so you have to apply it a little before the exfoliating portion comes out. It's very coarse and does wonders at removing the dead skin. I always remove it with a wet rag and put some chap stick on right after.
Kerry H.
Kerry H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
While I love ELF products this isn't my favorite lip exfoliate. If you're looking for something to exfoliate like a classic sugar scrub would, then you will be disappointed. But if you want a lighter exfoliation that you won't have to wash off when done then this is a good option.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
York, NE
I love this lip exfoliator! It was really exfoliating and moisturizing! It is definitely better than the one I bought a few years ago. I got it free in my elf voxbox from influenster and I would definitely buy again!
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Chino, CA
I absolutely love it so much use every time before I put on a mart color lips stick
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Naperville, IL
This is the best lip exfoliator ever. I have used high end exfoliators and this beats them all for a few reasons. First, the packaging is so convenient and it isn't as gross because you don't have to dip your finger into a pot and use that to exfoliate. Second, it leaves your lips hydrated after you use it. Last, it smells (and tastes) delicious!
CJ J.
CJ J.
I am very impressed with this lip exfoliator. I hadn't even heard of a lip exfoliator before I received this VoxBox. It left my lips feeling smooth and lovely. It is a greenish-blue color and comes in a cute lipstick- like tube. This way, you don't have to worry about finger contamination or anything of the sort. The key to this working effectively is making sure to moisturize your lips after application, too. I received this product at no cost in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Fargo, ND
I received the mint lip exfoliator and I like it! It comes in a lipstick form which makes for an easy application/exfoliation on the lips. A little added bonus is that there is a lip balm on the opposite end of the exfoliator lipstick! I would purchase in the future.
Kassie M.
Kassie M.
N Manchester, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product it does wonders for my dry lips especially before I apply lipstick this product is my #MVP
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?