BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Vanna V.
Fresno, CA
Love this stuff! First time using a lip scrub in a lipstick form. Super easy to use and did a great job at exfoliating my lips without drying them. Perfect for removing stubborn lip color and product off of lips at the end of the day too. Received complimentary, but would definitely buy this in store!
Shaquila A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does the job. It takes away all of the dead skin. It also make lips seem fuller. I just wish it was more product. I love it so much it will be all gone soon.
Jenny G.
Ithaca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard about this product years ago and bought one of the brown ones at a drugstore. It's a great product with innovative design. Instead of other lip scrubs that come in a pot, this one is shaped like lipstick, so all you have to do is swipe on and wipe off. It's a great way to prime your lips for lipstick and keep them soft. I recently got the mint one through the e.l.f. vox box and liked it as well. Only downside is that is it easily smooshed with use.
Aysha A.
Dearborn, MI
I love the packaging and how easy it is to use, but it's not working for me. It feels great, but no results. I read all the great reviews, but it's not something I can recommend. It was my first time using this product and I would not be getting it again.
Cynthia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lipstick like packaging, makes it easier and less messy to use. Scent and sensation is given by the flavor, mint and it's a mild tingling sensation. Feels kind of grainy but it's gentle on the lips. For me it removed some dry skin off. Look at how smooth and nourished my lips appear! They feel revitalized. Plus it's beneficial for you because it's infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils. However make sure to follow up with a lip balm. I for one don't have another product to compare this to, so I loved this product. Leaves you behind with a perfect canvas to apply a beautiful lip color.
Lilly M.
I love this especially if you use a lot of lipstick that s will give you your old smooth lips and very easy to use
Zeba M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously my favorite. I love the fact that this is in a lipstick form, it makes it so much easier to use! I am able to apply more pressure onto the lips and really exfoliate. It is super affordable and gets the job done just like the $20 lip exfoliators.
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lip exfoliant is one of the best products that I was sent because it is sueve not mistreat my lips and has an insurmountable price is a prodcuto to buy again because I always exfoliated with products caceros but this I liked
Annie A.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, this I can never live without. I've been wanting to get a lip exfoliator for a WHILE so when I got elf's lip exfoliator in my VoxBox I was so excited! This stuff is magic. I use it relatively often (probably every few days depending on the condition of my lips) and it does an amazing job of scrubbing off dry skin and even slightly plumping them! It has a lovely, minty scent (which may be part of the plumping feature) and makes your lips feel so clean! It's an absolute must have before you apply lipstick, especially of the matte variety.

Overall YES. Go buy this! You won't regret it!
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in the ELF Voxbox and I was a little skeptical at first. The one I received is the mint flavored one, which is okay. It doesn't really taste like mint, but I like it. It does a great job at scrubbing the dead skin off of your lips and helps to keep them hydrated.
I noticed the more I used this, the better my lips looked and felt.
I didn't press really hard on the tube but I did apply a little pressure and it felt sturdy the whole time.
It also left a sweet little refreshing aftertaste. A lovely investment for $3.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?