BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This was really useful and worked great the first couple of times I used it, but once that initial coating of moisture or whatever it was wore off, I was mostly left with hard exfoliator beads that seem to do more damage than good. If the moisturizing part was more throughout, I'd be extremely happy because it worked great!
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I love how convenient this is because it's already in a tube. I don't like how messy other lip scrubs are. This one is a bit harsh, but it definitely gets the job done! I would recommend this to anyone with mildly chapped lips.
Mercy K.
Bryan, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I have such dry lips and they are constantly peeling and I love this product! The packaging almost reminds me of Nars! I love that it's not a liquid! I got mine at Walmart and I believe it was under $5 as well! Definitely recommend if you like to exfoliate your lips!
Ashleigh J.
I'm always out looking for a good lip scrub/exfoliator and I really thought nothing could come as close as the Lush Lip Scrubs but e.l.f. really hit the nail on the head with this exfoliator. The mint sent makes it even better.
Eva M.
riverbank, CA
If you're going to buy this, buy the mint kind. Maybe elf changed the formula but the original lip product was crazy rough. It hurt more than it took dead skin off. It was a complete mess! This mint one however is bomb dot com
Brittany K.
I never thought I would use an E.L.F skincare product but I actually really liked the lip exfoliator. So convenient to use in comparison to potted lip scrubs. And I loved the minty taste so much so i made my husband try as well!
Amber L.
San Diego , CA
I absolutely love these things, the mint one in particular. The regular one that's brown is way too abrasive for my lips tho it does work, the mint one has smaller particles that are more gentle and still effective. So affordable!
Johanna R.
Fresno , CA
I immediately used the lip scrub from my voxbox because I've always been curious if it works! It just did what my Tarte sugar scrub hasn't done! The sugar beads are small and makes for a rough exfoliation, but it worked well!
Lindsay S.
Great smell! Made my lips feel soft and moisturizers. I expected a little more grit to get off dead skin. It is a good price compared to other lip exfoliates. It's last a good amount of time. I wouldn't recommend it to others but it could be more useful with more grit
Jordan D.
Walcott, IA
After using this product it made my lips feel very soft, but don't forget to moisturize! I started using this a little too much and felt that it was drying out my lips and making it rough. So I do not think it is necessary if you have sensitive skin to use every day. I did receive this for free in my e.l.f. Vox box.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?