BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Cauley S.
Cleveland
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is the best! I always have dead skin on my lips and this takes it off gently and leaves my lips so soft and smooth! And amazing price.
Joy B.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I'm obsessed with this! I use it every single day. It does such a good job of exfoliating and soothing my lips. It smells amazing, too!
Jenifer M.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love using this product before applying a matte lipstick . Great for removing the dead skin off the lips and it is great for the price
Jayme B.
Danville, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this product. I really helps to get the dry patches off my lips, and I love the taste of this product!
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this ELF product. It is a great little exfoliate. The price is very reasonable. It helps me not bite my lips.
Kimberly M.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a great product for the price. Not the best lip scrub I've used but is worth the price.
Nicol R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator works wonders, it make my lips smooth, soft and when I apply my lip color it glides on smoothly.
Brittany D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have the worst dry lips ever and just one use of this and my lips are baby soft, its amazing! love this product and the price surely is a bonus.
Alexandra L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I'm not a fan of the smell, but it's a great product! Makes my lips feel ulta smooth and soft.
Karla D.
I got the mint one in the mail and I had very bad chapped lips so I put it on and I've already seen the results! My lips are softer and the chapped is basically gone! Super happy with this one! Definitely recommend this to others!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?