5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

kiara s.
kiara s.
I really do Recommend this product otd great for crack dry lips. Leaves your lips feddling moisture and smooth love it thanks for the free gifts influensters
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
De Pere, WI
Love love love this product. I've used quite a few lip exfoliators but this being in a stick was the best yet. I would highly recommend this product because it beats out all the others I have used.
Chinasa O.
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
I have the cherry exfoliator and I love it! I works great and the size is very convenient when you are exfoliating your lips. Before wearing matte lipstick or any lipstick in general, you should definitely be exfoliating! This helps your lipstick apply on and stay on better and longer!
Meadowview, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Good product for not a lot of money. Pleased with the exfoliation during the winter when my lips become chapped.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
I love this so much! I received this product complimentary from influenster for honest review I received this in the elf Voxbox this month and I am officially obsessed especially finding out it has a lip balm at the bottom not many know about !!! It taste good smells good and my lips were so soft and I love it's so affordable! Lip scrubs I've tried before are pretty pricy! I will be purchasing this once I run out! Thanks influenster! I love this lip exfoliator!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
I love love LOVE this! I already had one before Influenster sent me one (thanksssss :)) for the price of it, you really can't go wrong. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and exfoliated. It really is amazing.
I'd buy it a million more times! Good job, e.l.f.!
Nadia C.
Nadia C.
Haslet, TX
I absolutely love the exfoliate and have never seen anything like it! It's super clever to put it in an easy to carry lipstick tube! I works super well and even tastes a little yummy! I'll use this lots this winter!
Amber D.
Amber D.
A really good elf product!!! It's very easy to apply, smells good. Leaves my lips baby soft :)
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Parkland , FL
Really good I like this makes my lips way softer and feels really nice on my lips!
And I like the packaging on it
Noel C.
Noel C.
Burlington, NC
This is a really great exfoliator. I love how it is packaged, it makes it very convenient to use.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?