5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Garland, TX
I was very hesitant with this product at first because it seemed so weird but when i finally tried it, it was awesome! you basically apply it just like a regular lipstick but instead it exfoliates your lips! I love it because i don't have to get my hands messy with digging out the product from a tub or anything. As far as the exfoliation goes, it's fantastic. It removed the majority of my dead skin on my lips and plumped them nicely. Afterwards, i topped them with a balm, and i have no cracks or fine lines! I did receive this product for free for review from Influenster but my opinions remain my own.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
NEW YORK, NY
I love this lip exfoliator ! For a first timer, I noticed that my lips became softer and smoother once I use it. Plus once I wear lippies, it made the lips look and feel better due to the exfoliation !
Emma G.
Emma G.
Brownwood, TX
This exfoliator is AMAZING!! It definitely met my expectations better than I thought. It leaves your lips so smooth and takes any dead skin off. It's a nice little lip balm. I think a lot of people would like it as much as I did.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Jennings , FL
I've used this once, not sure f I like it yet?! Maybe I need to use it more
Emma D.
Emma D.
Elmhurst, IL
Loved that this product is in a lipstick format. Other companies have lip exfoliants that tend to be messy to apply. This is easy on and off
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
First: don't travel with this TSA will throw your bag and snap it. Other than that, it works great, I use it once a week before I brush my teeth, I do about 3-4 swipes on my top & bottom lip then rub them together for about 15 seconds. Then I brush my teeth which rinses everything off. I got the mint one and its so refreshing but not too strong.

I received this for free to review, all opinions are my own.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
I received the mint lip exfoliator from Influenster and I'm so happy I did. I travel frequently and always have chapped lips from the plane rides. Since I started using the lip exfoliator, my lips are smooth and moisturized. I usually exfoliate and then put a lip moisturizer treatment on afterwards, and try to do this routine every other day. It's really worked for me!
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
I like the idea of this lip exfoliator. However, it's a little harder to apply without really using a lot of pressure on my lips. But once I'm able to get the product on my lips, it seems to work pretty well. Good product for the money, but I've used better products before. I received this from a VoxBox.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
It may work for some and not others. For starters the taste is amazing. The green one is a cool minty taste which is great for when my lips are chapped. The only issue is it was not rough enough to really get off all the dead skin depending on how chapped your lips are. Other than that loving this product
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Really like how this is so convenient and mess free in a tube! So easy to use. Really like the scent. Exfoliated my lips pretty well! Recieved this for free from Influenster to test out and review :)
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?