BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kayla o.
Lake forest, CA
E.l.f is seriously one of my favorite make up companies and the prices can't be beat. So crazy inexpensive and it's good quality. The lip exfoliator is a must have! I constantly have dead skin on my lips and this helps so much
Mari M.
The exfoliant seems to work pretty well. It feels nice but also a little dry. I wish you didn't have to wash it off but overall it is a good product. The packaging is cute and I would recommend it. Especially during the winter.
Jeannette L.
Lawrence, KS
I love this. It's so great at taking the dead skin off of your lips and makes them really smooth for color application. Definitely worth the $3 and I'm on my third tube! It's really easily accessible as you can find it at almost every drugstore.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
I received this free from influenster and elf. The packaging is nice. I get really bad chapped lips in the winter. I tried this and it helped remove the dry skin. It is a bit rough on your lips though. So be careful when applying.
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This was really useful and worked great the first couple of times I used it, but once that initial coating of moisture or whatever it was wore off, I was mostly left with hard exfoliator beads that seem to do more damage than good. If the moisturizing part was more throughout, I'd be extremely happy because it worked great!
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This exfoliator definitely does the trick....but a little too much! I did enjoy the mint scent, but I found the scrub to be too abrasive, and my lips were very dry for a period of time after that. I would not recommend this product :(
Stephanie G.
I got this product for free from influenster for reviewing purposes and it is awesome! The smells is very fresh and Minty and it feels great on the lips, making them nice and soft. I would definitely go out and purchase this!
Ada S.
Baytown, TX
Ummmm I'm not sure if it works like people say it does. I bought it a while back, used it a few times and never went back in the drawer again for it. I may be using it wrong but I'm not sure if you have to use it a certain way.
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
There really is no other comparable product that will exfoliate as well, and definitely not at this price. GREAT product !! This is great for a person with very dry flaky lips!I haven't seen a lip scrub in a tube form before, it sure beats using my fingers and getting messy, currently I use the Lush Sweet Lips Scrub.
Jordan D.
Walcott, IA
After using this product it made my lips feel very soft, but don't forget to moisturize! I started using this a little too much and felt that it was drying out my lips and making it rough. So I do not think it is necessary if you have sensitive skin to use every day. I did receive this for free in my e.l.f. Vox box.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?