BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Mahek L.
Richmond, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This lip exfoliater really exfoliates my lip and leaves a soft and smooth lip to top it off with a lipstick and maybe a lip gloss.
Jackee V.
This exfoliator is awesome. It really do exfoliate your lips leaving them soft and smooth. Its good to remove dryness on your lips
Kathleen H.
Columbus, Ga
I LOVE this stuff! First off it works, second it tastes and smells SO good! It was pretty cheap I think it was like $3 at Walmart.
Justice W.
Piketon, OH
This helps with dead dry skin on your lips but I personally do not like the sandy feeling it leaves! And it falls apart too easily
Killeen M.
I recently got the cherry tart version and I love it. I love the fact that it is in a lipstick form, I'm not a big fan of the pots
Brittany L.
Providence, RI
Review for: Rose
i purchased this and finished it and purchased another, incredible price compared to other pricier brands, does what it needs to do
Sara P.
I love how great this product works for the price of it! It is amazing at exfoliating all of the dead skin off of dry/chapped lips.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
OMG elf's lip exfoliators are LIFE!!! I don't know what I'd do without mine. I use to swear by their original one, but now they came out with mint, cherry, coconut, etc. I looove my mint exfoliator. It leaves my lips super soft and tingly from the cooling mint. Anyway, this kit is awesome because you get to try the matte lip color too. These are also great and come in so many different shades.
Kim R.
Sanger, TX
Love love love this. Always makes my lips feel so soft. Easy to find at Walmart or target. Remember to put on a moisturizer after.
Nikayla W.
Wahoo, NE
Very nice lip scrub! Taste good too! Price is very good packaging is good. Smells good and works great! Would defiantly suggest it.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?