5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Maria M.
Maria M.

Normally I'd say, "Just make your own damn lip scrub with some sugar and oil!" but this product is so ridiculously GOOD and effective that I'd choose this over homemade any day. The brown sugar particles are perfect for the job - not too small yet not too gritty. I don't think the mint and cherry ones have the brown sugar though, so you should stick with the original version. I'm on my first tube but I have a feeling this product will become a staple from now on.
Camila G.
Camila G.
Tested this product last night. Loved it! It made my lips feel super hydrated and smooth afterwards. I'll definitely purchase another after I finish the one I received in my elf cosmetics VoxBox! I recommend!
Lyndel J.
Lyndel J.
Hyattsville, MD
BUY! BUY! BUY!!!!!!! GREATEST EXFOLIATOR IVE EVER TRIED, its definitely exceeded my expectations. its smells and tastes incredible, I even bought one for my mom as a stocking stuffer. Just apply it the same way you do other lip products, rub lips together, rinse with warm water, and BOOM! you have extra soft lips. i recieved these product complimentary from @influenster via the E.L.F. voxbox
Marwa D.
Marwa D.
Sacramento, CA
This product is AMAZING. I have been struggling with chapped lips for ever and this has really helped out! I used it right before applying chapstick and dry oil and it made a huge difference. Will be purchasing!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Omg I love this so much. It can be abrasive but the price is great it's so easy to use and convenient and makes your lips feel amazing. Chapstick after though :)
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
NEW YORK, NY
I love this lip exfoliator ! For a first timer, I noticed that my lips became softer and smoother once I use it. Plus once I wear lippies, it made the lips look and feel better due to the exfoliation !
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Garland, TX
I was very hesitant with this product at first because it seemed so weird but when i finally tried it, it was awesome! you basically apply it just like a regular lipstick but instead it exfoliates your lips! I love it because i don't have to get my hands messy with digging out the product from a tub or anything. As far as the exfoliation goes, it's fantastic. It removed the majority of my dead skin on my lips and plumped them nicely. Afterwards, i topped them with a balm, and i have no cracks or fine lines! I did receive this product for free for review from Influenster but my opinions remain my own.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Westchester , CA
Wow I didn't think I needed a lip exfoliate until I tried this one! Made my lips super soft and tasted and smelled wonderful.
Emma G.
Emma G.
Brownwood, TX
This exfoliator is AMAZING!! It definitely met my expectations better than I thought. It leaves your lips so smooth and takes any dead skin off. It's a nice little lip balm. I think a lot of people would like it as much as I did.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Jennings , FL
I've used this once, not sure f I like it yet?! Maybe I need to use it more
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?