BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Katie S.
Surprise, AZ
this is by far my favorite lip exfoliator! I loved using it because it was so easy and already looks like a lipstick so it's easy to pop in my bag! I even had my husband try it and he loved the way it smelled so obviously a keeper!
Karen P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Omg! This is exactly what I was looking for... It really works for me. My lips are soft and clean. Also, it taste like sugar and mint after using it. It's very easy to apply and remove and more important it is totally affordable.
Lauren S.
Norfolk, VA
Love love love this product!! It does the job without?being messy! Its easy to bring along with you in your purse and leaves your lips feeling smooth and not irritated! I would definitely purchase this when i run out! Great stocking stuffer
Maria G.
I had never tried a lip exfoliate until I received one in my Influenster voxbox for testing purposes! I love it, it's so easy to apply just like lipstick! It was more then what I expected! I will definitely be buying more soon!
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Absolutely love the sugar scrub in a stick idea! Not only did this smell and taste wonderful, it did an amazing job at bugging my lips into the soft, smooth, and supple lips I've been striving for! Excellent on the go product! Love!
Brittany K.
I never thought I would use an E.L.F skincare product but I actually really liked the lip exfoliator. So convenient to use in comparison to potted lip scrubs. And I loved the minty taste so much so i made my husband try as well!
Zeba M.
Seriously my favorite. I love the fact that this is in a lipstick form, it makes it so much easier to use! I am able to apply more pressure onto the lips and really exfoliate. It is super affordable and gets the job done just like the $20 lip exfoliators.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This exfoliator definitely does the trick....but a little too much! I did enjoy the mint scent, but I found the scrub to be too abrasive, and my lips were very dry for a period of time after that. I would not recommend this product :(
Tiffanie K.
Valdosta, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I bought my e.l.f. lip exfoliator on sale at Old Navy and let me tell you I am so glad that I did! It not only smells good, it works great, too. I already have dry skin, and my lips tend to get pretty dry, too, especially when I'm not drinking enough. This exfoliator removes dead skin, and smooths your lips out perfectly!
Meghan M.
Independence, MO
I have never seen a product like this before I received my voxbox. My lips seem to always have dry skin on them, so this was a great product for me! It's easy to apply, especially since it's basically like a tube of lipstick!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?