5 colors available

Kassie M.
Kassie M.
N Manchester, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product it does wonders for my dry lips especially before I apply lipstick this product is my #MVP
Tori L.
Tori L.
This i wasn't to impressed with unfortunately. I was probably the most excited about this one in my vox box but I was so disappointed! For one I didn't like the scent at all and I didn't like the fact that it came in the lipstick tube, I personally prefer a lip exfoliant that loose so i can take as much or little as I want. I felt like i had to keep rubbing the tube over my lips hundreds of times to get the result that I wanted. I usually use something like Glamglow's lip exfoliator which I still prefer over this. I guess it just didn't have the results that I wanted to see from it. I would still recommend to give this a try everyone is different and likes different things
Julia N.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
I just received this in my e.l.f box box today and it works amazing! I used the mint one and not only does it taste great but it works instantly.
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Dallas, PA
This is the coolest lip product I've ever had the pleasure of using. It looks just like a lipstick, applies just like a lipstick, but it exfoliates. Once on your lips you rub them together and it takes off any dead skin! It leaves your lips so soft and gives them a little pout. And just like other elf lip products, the bottom comes off and is a lip balm!
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Very nice, I like the feeling of it on my lips. You should have your lips a bit wet before putting it on other wise it will hurt since it has some sort of salt on it. It does not smell as much as mint but it does have a hint of mint on there. I would buy this product and try the other ones.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Meadowview, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Good product for not a lot of money. Pleased with the exfoliation during the winter when my lips become chapped.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Plano, TX
I have been having really dried lips,and this product works really good with making your lips smooth and I would definitely recommend if you are having the same problem. Especially during the winter time!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
This is a great product to use when your lips are chapped and need exfoliating. Definitely recommend. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Salem, WV
This is especially wonderful for those winter days! Plus, when you're using a drying lipstick, this comes in handy to hydrate your lips!
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
This product really helps with preventing chapped lips! I dont really have to use chapstick anymore because I use this once in the morning and it lasts all day! I was able to use this courtesy of Influensters e.l.f. voxbox testing samples!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?