5 colors available

How to use:

Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Holland , PA
Have been wanting a lip exfoliater for a while so was happy to try this. It does the job a little rough and I don't really see dead skin coming off but I wouldn't say I don't like it!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Love this product and using it everyday b4 I put on any lipsticks! It's especially great during the winter. Mint maniac is my fav but it's the only one I've tried so far. I would recommend anyone to get it to keep your lips healthy!
O. H.
O. H.
I recieved this product to try for free through my E.L.F. VoxBox!

At first given the packaging and how smooth it looked I thought it might be a chemical exfoliator- meant to be applied to and kept on the lips! But it's actually lip balm with sugar in it- so it's supposed to be rubbed onto your lips and then wiped off afterward. I could probably spend 5 minutes scrubbing my lips with it but I'd probably go through the product pretty fast so I might still gravitate using my toothbrush or a towel to exfoliate instead. This is just much more gentle and, of course, moisturizing so for anyone with sensitive skin this would be great! Also, I got it in the mint flavor and with the sugar it's a very sweet light mint taste.
Claire M.
Claire M.
I got this product for free in my ELF VoxBox (flavor mint maniac) and I LOVE it! It left my lips so smooth, and it tastes so good. It even comes in a lipstick form, which I've never seen before. I definitely recommend this, it's awesome!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really like this stuff! Gets all the dead skin off your lips and if yours are anything like mine you need products like this! I have used this product before I got it in my voxbox and I like it a lot!
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Very nice, I like the feeling of it on my lips. You should have your lips a bit wet before putting it on other wise it will hurt since it has some sort of salt on it. It does not smell as much as mint but it does have a hint of mint on there. I would buy this product and try the other ones.
Camille H.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this ELF product. It is a great little exfoliate. The price is very reasonable. It helps me not bite my lips.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Plano, TX
I have been having really dried lips,and this product works really good with making your lips smooth and I would definitely recommend if you are having the same problem. Especially during the winter time!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
This is a great product to use when your lips are chapped and need exfoliating. Definitely recommend. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Berwick, PA
Such a great makeup product for my dry lips! It lets me look and feel my best while I'm getting ready to go out! Its so easy to use and is even better than some of the more expensive brands that I've tried! It makes my lips feel so soft and is perfect to use before using a lipstick!! I would definitely recommend it to my friends!!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?