BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
I recently received the ELF box from Influenster and I am in love with this lip exfoliator. Makes my lips super soft and it also gives them an extra shine. Along with a lovely minty flavor. I jut can't get over how awesome this product is
Esther K.
Pasadena , CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
It's good! But I personally prefer some coconut oil with some sugar and scrub my lips like that. The price I great though just like any other E.L.F product. But if you want to get it go ahead you won't waist your money ! I promise
Jessica P.
My lips were so dry and had a lot of dead skin, I used this one time and it took away all of that dry skin! I am beyond pleased with this product and I really recommended it!
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA
This product is really what it says it is. It definitely exfoliates the lips. It's so gentle depending on the pressure applied on the lips. I really liked it and lipsticks or gloss applies better if you exfoliate first. Definitely recommend!
Chi T.
This is my first time using a product that works like a lip scrub. For the price and the quality it's amazing. I met my expectations totally because it removed the dead skins I have on my lips ­čĹä I definitely recommend this product.
mariah m.
Olean, NY
This product is very interesting. I received this for free in my VoxBox, and I tried it right after I got it! It smells minty and is a great exfoliator. This is my first time using it and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
This was my first time trying a lip exfoliator and it worked so well. It smelled like mint and cleansed my lips allowing them to feel soft and healthy. It definitely met my expectations and I would recommend this product to friends!
Hannah M.
Wilmington, NC
This one is by far the best one out of the lip exfoliating line! It doesn't leave a nasty gritty feeling behind and leaves lips so smooth! I use this as a primer to matte lipsticks that are drying. Only downfall to it is the smell.
Alyssa F.
I got this just last week, and I wasn't certain if I would like it. With elf, it's usually a hit or miss kind of deal. But I used it the other night and LOVED IT. The lipstick really works to peel dead skin. Plus, it smells AMAZING!
Tamia B.
Statesville, NC
This a very convenient way to exfoliate your lips. It's not super harsh and doesn't leave your lips sore. It is perfect for when your lips are peeling or before wearing matte lipstick. Nobody wants cracked lips under matte lipstick. We all know how that ends up looking.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?