5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Hunter P.
Hunter P.
I have the mint version, and I really like it! The minty flavor is awesome, and I love the packaging it comes in. A lot of lip exfoliators come in a tub where you have to scrub it yourself and it gets all over your hands, but this comes in a form like a lipstick so you can just rub it in your lips and it scrubs it for you! It did an awesome job of exfoliating my dry lips and it's a must have for winter!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Woodbridge, VA
I recently hauled this and have been testing it out, it's awesome!! I love the packaging, it feels and looks very sleek and pretty, the product is in the best form ever, in my opinion. The fact that it's in a lipstick tube has been making me exfoliate my lips more than normal because it's so convenient. It smells like a sweet sugar scrub and tastes similar (not that I lick it, just gets in my mouth sometimes). Instructions say to leave on for a few minutes and then wipe it off but sometimes I sleep with it on and wake up with super soft lips or I will leave it on while I do my makeup and then wipe it off, same effect! Ordered another one a few days ago for me and one to give away :)
Maria M.
Maria M.

Normally I'd say, "Just make your own damn lip scrub with some sugar and oil!" but this product is so ridiculously GOOD and effective that I'd choose this over homemade any day. The brown sugar particles are perfect for the job - not too small yet not too gritty. I don't think the mint and cherry ones have the brown sugar though, so you should stick with the original version. I'm on my first tube but I have a feeling this product will become a staple from now on.
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.
Columbia, SC
This lip exfoliator is tasty and makes lips feel new and smooth. This product requires you to moisturize immediately after rinsing it off!
Lyndel J.
Lyndel J.
Hyattsville, MD
BUY! BUY! BUY!!!!!!! GREATEST EXFOLIATOR IVE EVER TRIED, its definitely exceeded my expectations. its smells and tastes incredible, I even bought one for my mom as a stocking stuffer. Just apply it the same way you do other lip products, rub lips together, rinse with warm water, and BOOM! you have extra soft lips. i recieved these product complimentary from @influenster via the E.L.F. voxbox
Marwa D.
Marwa D.
Sacramento, CA
This product is AMAZING. I have been struggling with chapped lips for ever and this has really helped out! I used it right before applying chapstick and dry oil and it made a huge difference. Will be purchasing!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Omg I love this so much. It can be abrasive but the price is great it's so easy to use and convenient and makes your lips feel amazing. Chapstick after though :)
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
NEW YORK, NY
I love this lip exfoliator ! For a first timer, I noticed that my lips became softer and smoother once I use it. Plus once I wear lippies, it made the lips look and feel better due to the exfoliation !
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Garland, TX
I was very hesitant with this product at first because it seemed so weird but when i finally tried it, it was awesome! you basically apply it just like a regular lipstick but instead it exfoliates your lips! I love it because i don't have to get my hands messy with digging out the product from a tub or anything. As far as the exfoliation goes, it's fantastic. It removed the majority of my dead skin on my lips and plumped them nicely. Afterwards, i topped them with a balm, and i have no cracks or fine lines! I did receive this product for free for review from Influenster but my opinions remain my own.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Westchester , CA
Wow I didn't think I needed a lip exfoliate until I tried this one! Made my lips super soft and tasted and smelled wonderful.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?