BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Daniela R.
At the first time I thought it was like ew but I said "why no?" Now I'm in live with this product because It helps me with my dead skin on my lips. It's easy to apply and my mom also love it, now we have to buy 2. I recommend this product to everyone who always has dead skin.
Liuba S.
This lip exfoliator is so nice and gentle. The green is minty and the pink is cherry. They leave your lips feeling so smooth. I use this before I apply lip balm or any other lip product. It's so easy to use just with a small amount of water.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA
This product is really what it says it is. It definitely exfoliates the lips. It's so gentle depending on the pressure applied on the lips. I really liked it and lipsticks or gloss applies better if you exfoliate first. Definitely recommend!
Tamia B.
Statesville, NC
This a very convenient way to exfoliate your lips. It's not super harsh and doesn't leave your lips sore. It is perfect for when your lips are peeling or before wearing matte lipstick. Nobody wants cracked lips under matte lipstick. We all know how that ends up looking.
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
This was my first time trying a lip exfoliator and it worked so well. It smelled like mint and cleansed my lips allowing them to feel soft and healthy. It definitely met my expectations and I would recommend this product to friends!
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
this worked so well for me. First of all the mint smell was delicious and was very refreshing. It was awesome that it was a lip exfoliator that you could just apply and use as a lipstick tube instead of putting it on your finger.
Cheri B.
I love this lip exfoliator!! My favorite flavor is the cherry. It is super inexpensive and so easy to use! So much easier than lip scrubs in a pot. This is since a nice exfoliator it can be used daily if needed. Would absolutely recommend!
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
I am sooo in love with this product. It does an amazing job at removing dead skin from your lips. Great for the winter weather. I also like how it is in lipstick form so I don't have to use my fingers to use it. Great price as well.
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
I recently received the ELF box from Influenster and I am in love with this lip exfoliator. Makes my lips super soft and it also gives them an extra shine. Along with a lovely minty flavor. I jut can't get over how awesome this product is
Tamara L.
Albuquerque , NM
This is one of the best affordable lip scrubs out there. I love the new formula and scents. The mint is my favorite scent out of the three. It does a great job of exfoliating and moisturizing at the same time. I love the lipstick bullet dorm because it's way less messy than using your finger like traditional lip scrubs
Jen P.
Felton, CA
Does this moisturize or just exfoliate? I love when scrubs leave plenty of moisture behind!
Strawberry S.
Is this kinda like a lush lip scrub? Where can I get this? How much is it? And if I leave the tube open will it dry out?
Candace T.
How does this compare to the Burt's bees chapstick?
Caitlin M.
Middletown, CT
I haven't ever seen this!? Where do you get it!!!??
Macarena D.
I feel like this is a dumb question, but, can you use this and put on lipstick right away, or does it have to be washed away?