5 colors available

How to use:

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Shorewood, IL
I love lip exfoliaters and this one takes the cake. Instead of a pot that makes a mess it's a lipstick. It make zero mess and it easy to use!!!
Halley L.
Halley L.
This is a really nice and fairly convenient way to quickly exfoliate your lips. I have very dry lips and I find that it does help my lip products go on smoother after using. I highly recommend for all as a great morning/nightly step.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Williamsport , PA
I really do think this is a good product but the minty taste isn't for me although I do like the little lipgloss at the bottom of it I tap it twice and put it on my lips but the scrub self I don't know it I guess it's the taste for me because other than that once I'm done exfoliating and then put a nice blossom on top my lips feel plumped
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Freeland, MI
I am defiantly re-purchasing this once it's all gone, it leaves my lips so soft and it's so easy to use!
Fabiola H.
Fabiola H.
This exfoliator is the best I had try so far, is so gentle and it taste absolutely delicious!! Definetely a must in your weekly routine. As a plus! Is affordable and very easy to find everywhere.
Heather C.
Heather C.
SAN CLEMENTE, CA
I'm pretty impressed with how well the lip exfoliator works. My lips have been dry lately but this is really helping. It has really small exfoliators in it and it is very easy to apply.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
flushing, MI
This felt a little weird applying but once I scrubbed it off my lips felt AMAZING and it had a nice minty taste. Not too strong but just enough. I would compare this to the Mary Kay brand but much less expensive!
Kiana C.
Kiana C.
My favorite lip exfoliator! It's so inexpensive for such a good product. I love that there's nothing really to it but it gets the job done. And it comes in a super cute lipstick tube so it's not messy and easy to use.
Tori L.
Tori L.
This i wasn't to impressed with unfortunately. I was probably the most excited about this one in my vox box but I was so disappointed! For one I didn't like the scent at all and I didn't like the fact that it came in the lipstick tube, I personally prefer a lip exfoliant that loose so i can take as much or little as I want. I felt like i had to keep rubbing the tube over my lips hundreds of times to get the result that I wanted. I usually use something like Glamglow's lip exfoliator which I still prefer over this. I guess it just didn't have the results that I wanted to see from it. I would still recommend to give this a try everyone is different and likes different things
Julia N.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
I just received this in my e.l.f box box today and it works amazing! I used the mint one and not only does it taste great but it works instantly.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?