BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Denise M.
Denise M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is amazing! really exfoliates and gets that dry skin off without hurting you. !
Krystelle M.
Krystelle M.
San Antonio, TX
Really great product. I love to use it in my routine and it's seriously the best product I've ever used. And reasonably priced!
Angie B.
Angie B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Some people really like this product but for me it burned my lips. My lips felt irritated after using it.
Alex T.
Alex T.
Gustine, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this helps take off the dead skin makes lips feel super soft...so happy i bought this..😘😘😘
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is amazing in the beginning. It broke in half after a few uses and got so crumbly.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Ruby, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Hmm this is one of those love it or hate it products
I hate it way too rough on my lips
ada n.
ada n.
Irving, TX
Oooomg!! This product is just AMAZING. I mean, I was looking for something like this , and it is perfect. My lips are very soft because of this amazing exfoliator.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Exeter, NE
I saw this one day in my drug store so I bought it. I purchased the mint one, and it is amazing. I love this product.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
This. Is. Essential. I am beyond thrilled to have received this product in my VoxBox because it's perfect for this impending chilly days. I use it every night before bed and my lips are refreshed and hydrated the next morning - brand new. I tend to chew my lips when I'm nervous and this product perfectly fixes my cracked lips. Its magical.
Sonia C.
Sonia C.
Long Beach, CA
I think it is SO neat that this lip exfoliator comes in the form of a lipstick tube! I don’t know about you, but I absolutely despise scooping product out of a little jar with my fingers – It just gets so messy and ohmygoodness, don’t get me started on how products gets picked up underneath my fingernails.

I love how easy and mess-free this lip exfoliator is to use. All you have to do is gently rub the exfoliator tube in small, circular motions all over your lips. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you can either rinse off or wipe it off with a cotton round pad.

This exfoliator definitely reminds me of a sugar scrub. It is packed with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape, and Jojoba Oils.

As someone who wears matte liquid lipsticks on an almost daily basis, this lip exfoliator is seriously a lifesaver! Every night before I go to bed, I exfoliate my lips with this to get rid of all the dry and chapped skin that accompanies wearing matte lipsticks. I then seal it with a lip balm to protect my lips.

At $3 a pop, this lip exfoliator is seriously the most affordable option there is out there. Once I am done with my current tube, I definitely will be repurchasing. They even have different flavors like pink grapefruit, coconut, rose, and sweet cherry.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?