BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Elza M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I've used it about twice a week since receiving it to try and it has kept my chapped winter lips smooth. Very good at removing dead skin.
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
So easy to use and makes lips feel great! I use it when I know I'll be wearing a lipstick throughout the day because it cleans the slate and makes lip wear stay longer! You can't beat the price! Love it!
Ayde A.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this in my ELF Voxbox and I thought it was a little strange that if was in a lipstick since I usually get scrubs for my lips but it is a great product. The mintyness taste is perfect as well as does the job!
Brooke C.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been using this even before the elf voxbox that i got and I do like it but don't like the smell so much (ugh!!) but other than that i love it and works perfectly for dead skin and before matte lippies! good price and super afforable and would buy again.
Alyssa J.
Costa Mesa , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the mint exfoliator and I love it. Makes me lips smooth and soft and lasts like that for a few days. Very sleek packageing. Really wnjoy this product.
Martha D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm definitely loving my elf lip exfoliator! It removes the dead skin layer from my lips and makes them soft and ready for my lipstick and/or lip gloss. I'm glad it's winter because dry lips in the winter is unbearable and this makes my lips feel smooth and moisturized.
Angel E.
Cordova, TN
I love elf products and I especially love this exfoliator. My lips get really dry and cracked and this helps so much! I also, weirdly, like the way it smells/tastes. You can't beat the price on such an awesome product. I definitely recommend it!
Mikela C.
Brandon, FL
I have the exfoliator with mint and I LOVE IT. As others have mentioned, the first use requires a little more effort to bring the scrub out but it is worth it. I go over my lips twice to get the scrub on there and then use my ring finger to rub it in a circular motion. It gets my dead skin off and the mint leaves a cool, tingly feeling. I use it before applying lipstick or at night if I haven't worn lipstick. It isn't too harsh to my skin but it gets the job done. Highly recommend.
Kayla G.
Brawley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is definitely a must have. i use every morning while im doing my makeup. i scrub it off with a toothbrush and it leave my lips super soft.
Tina S.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I love this lip exfoliator. Not only does it soften and moisturize, getting my lips ready for the lipstick, it even tastes yummy!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?