BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Katie S.
Surprise, AZ
this is by far my favorite lip exfoliator! I loved using it because it was so easy and already looks like a lipstick so it's easy to pop in my bag! I even had my husband try it and he loved the way it smelled so obviously a keeper!
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
YAS! This lip exfoliator is the perfect winter-time product. My lips can get so dry from cold weather, but using this every 4-5 days or so has been sloughing off the dead skin and keeping my lips nice and supple. The minty scent/taste is good, too!
Alexis E.
Temecula , CA
This product is amazing at keeping my lips refreshed and alive! The lipstick shape is something new and makes using an exfoliator so so much easier. And the taste and texture and perfect making this a definite staple in my routine
Chi T.
This is my first time using a product that works like a lip scrub. For the price and the quality it's amazing. I met my expectations totally because it removed the dead skins I have on my lips ­čĹä I definitely recommend this product.
Hannah M.
Wilmington, NC
This one is by far the best one out of the lip exfoliating line! It doesn't leave a nasty gritty feeling behind and leaves lips so smooth! I use this as a primer to matte lipsticks that are drying. Only downfall to it is the smell.
Marci M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Really like this as a lip exfoliator before putting on a matte lipstick. I love that it comes in a lipstick like tube which makes it easy to use. I don't like the smell or the taste of the original brown one but for $3 I'll take it!
Marisa R.
Garden Cty Pk, NY
I received this product for free from influenster. Honestly I really love it! It feels so refreshing and it doesn't leave a bad taste. Smells nice as well. The results were great I use it any time I wear lipsticks. Highly recommend
Abby J.
Irving, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
First off, ypu cant beat this price! It's a great light lip exfoliant that will remove the dead skin on your lips. Bonus that it tastes and smells amazing! It is very easy to use and one tube will last you a long time. highly recommend
Mariah H.
Recently lost my lip scrub so was happy to receive this in my elf Voxbox! Applies like a lipstick but exfoliates your lips, super simple! All you have to do is rinse off your lips with a cotton ball after applying and you're done!
Esther K.
Pasadena , CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
It's good! But I personally prefer some coconut oil with some sugar and scrub my lips like that. The price I great though just like any other E.L.F product. But if you want to get it go ahead you won't waist your money ! I promise
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?