BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
This was my first time trying a lip exfoliator and it worked so well. It smelled like mint and cleansed my lips allowing them to feel soft and healthy. It definitely met my expectations and I would recommend this product to friends!
Briea G.
Great product . Does exactly what it says . I bought it from elf.com . It's not overpriced . The packaging looks like any other lipstick packaging . It definitely met my expectations and I recommend getting it for the winter time .
Jessica P.
My lips were so dry and had a lot of dead skin, I used this one time and it took away all of that dry skin! I am beyond pleased with this product and I really recommended it!
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Genesis M.
I was so excited that I received this in my e.l.f VoxBox complimentary for testing purposes. I love this lip exfoliator especially the mint smell it really does exfoliate your lips to remove the dead skin this product leaves your lips so soft and supple I love it
Liuba S.
This lip exfoliator is so nice and gentle. The green is minty and the pink is cherry. They leave your lips feeling so smooth. I use this before I apply lip balm or any other lip product. It's so easy to use just with a small amount of water.
Amber V.
I wish I would have discovered this product before I spent over $20 on another one! This lip exfoliator works just as good as the more expensive one I just purchased prior. I will continue to purchase the ELF exfoliator from now on!
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
I recently received the ELF box from Influenster and I am in love with this lip exfoliator. Makes my lips super soft and it also gives them an extra shine. Along with a lovely minty flavor. I jut can't get over how awesome this product is
Mariah H.
Recently lost my lip scrub so was happy to receive this in my elf Voxbox! Applies like a lipstick but exfoliates your lips, super simple! All you have to do is rinse off your lips with a cotton ball after applying and you're done!
Daniela R.
At the first time I thought it was like ew but I said "why no?" Now I'm in live with this product because It helps me with my dead skin on my lips. It's easy to apply and my mom also love it, now we have to buy 2. I recommend this product to everyone who always has dead skin.
Krystal L.
Midland , TX
The best thing everrrrrrrrrr! I typically use my own homemade lip exfoliator because My lips are either always dry or peeling with lipstick. This was amazing on my lips. It helped take off excess skin and moisturize them at the same time!!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?