5 colors available

How to use:

Gabriella E.
Gabriella E.
East Lansing, MI
I really love the lip exfoliator but the mint flavor is a little bit sweet for me instead of minty but the product works well and feels good on my lips. my lips really get dried out in the winter months and sometimes even in the summer i plan to use this a lit
Bryanna W.
Bryanna W.
South Bend, IN
Great for winter months when my lips get really dry and need some help. Makes them feel smooth and refreshed!
Zeenat M.
Zeenat M.
Knoxville, TN
This is such a cool product!! Ive never heard of this before, but then I got it free an Influenster voxbox and I love it!! I use it 3-4 times a week after showering and it leave my lips soo fresh and kissably soft!!! Super cheap and easy to find too. I have the mint green product and its so sweet and had a yummy after taste!! The balm at the bottom leaves my lips so soft!!! #MusesofInfluenster
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Absolutely perfect for the #winter #weather. My lips are usually dry, but the #exfoliator removes the #deadskin. Product doesn't leave a bad taste. Leaves it smooth and adds moisture to them.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Santa Clara, CA
This came just at the right time. With winter weather approaching, my lips are more chapped than usual and nothing seemed to help. I tried Chapstick, Vaseline, you name it. Then I received this lip exfoliator for free to test. I liked the mint scent and flavor but I did not think it was very effective.
Justine K.
Justine K.
Monroe, NC
Love this so much! I can't believe how well this worked keeping my lips super soft and moisturizers. It's a sugar based scrub and has a peppermint scent to it.
Sam E.
Sam E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this product free for testing purposes.I absolutely loved this product! From the fresh minty scent/taste to the gentle exfoliation,I was greatly impressed.After use, my lips were smooth yet still felt soft and moisturized.I will definitely use this product and again!
Yeliz S.
Yeliz S.
I seriously like this so much!! Mainly due to the fact that it is super easy/mess free to apply because it is in a lipstick tube whereas most other lip exfoliators are in little pots which make it necessary for you to get your fingers in the pot.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Love this product and using it everyday b4 I put on any lipsticks! It's especially great during the winter. Mint maniac is my fav but it's the only one I've tried so far. I would recommend anyone to get it to keep your lips healthy!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Overland Park, KS
I have a problem with dry lips so I was really excited to see this in my vox box. I tried it and not only are my lips softer, but lipsticks and stains are staying on longer too. Plus the actual product is gorgeous :)
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?