5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
I love the Mint Maniac lip exfoliator from e.l.f. It exfoliates my lips by helping remove dry, chapped lips. It's a great product!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Love that the lip exfoliator is in lipstick form. It really does make it easier to apply. It smells great and leaves my lips very soft afterwards.
Claire R.
Claire R.
Salisbury, NC
I love this lip exfoliator! I received it in an elf VoxBox and am so grateful. The mint is so refreshing, it's easy to apply, and my lips felt instantly softer! Great to use right before a matte lip color.
Genevieve B.
Genevieve B.
This is awesome! It works perfectly when I want to wear matte lipstick. It gets rid of all of the dead skin on my lips, and it makes them so smooth. It also has a nice smell to it, which is always a plus! I would definitely buy again. I highly recommend it!
fatima r.
fatima r.
Seaside, CA
Great for peeling off dead skin. Love it it's great for my makeup collection
Colleen G.
Colleen G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this product as a lip exfoliator. The only problem I have with this is that my broke right after I got it.
Alecia H.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love the mint version, it had a great balance of exfoliation and moisture from the oils in the stick. It was the first product I've ever finished completely in a matter of months. I use it every morning before I do my makeup. I picked up the brown sugar one in the store (target didn't have the mint) and it's much harder. I don't know if it's random or if there is a big difference between the two but next time I order from ulta I'll be getting two more mint exfoliators
Sofia P.
Sofia P.
I give this two thumbs up ūüĎćūüĎć this product is good. First i love the smell,it smells like spearmint,so yummy,and i dont know if its bad but i tasted it. Because when i applied to to my lips se accidentally got in my mouth,but it was good. Anyway this product leaves your lips baby soft & super easy to use.
mollie s.
mollie s.
front royal, VA
I received this free for purposes of revewing in my ELF VoxBox. That being said, I love this product and will repurchase when I run out. For three bucks, this little baby does the trick. I have moderately chapped lips, especially in winter, and I am also a matte liquid lipstick junkie. Anyone who wears it knows you have to exfoliate before applying, and this really helps!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
i recived it in a voxbox for free to test and wow i wasn't expecting it to really work, but it does!! , my lips are always dry , and it even removed all the dead skin , im very happy
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?