BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Ashley H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I LOVE THIS!! Affordable and also very easy to just pop in my purse and be on my way. Of course after about 3 usages then the real exfoliation begins.
stephanie v.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It does its job, but I don't think I will repurchase this. The bullet broke off the second time I used it and I haven't been able to reattach it. It works and is sweet, but I have better.
Kaela C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is really good at taking off the Peeling dead skin of your lips to make them feel soft, it's exfoliating as well making blood flow go to your lips making them seem more full.
Kinsey V.
Gaffney, SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My favorite lip exfoliater! Love the way it is packaged, so I do not have to put my finger in a jar. So moisturizing and takes the flakes right away.
Devyn P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this!! It works great especially if you get hard spots on your lips. Definitely moisturizer after as it is a rough product.
Jaqueline P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It is a little harsh at first but then it works just fine after a few uses. Leave my lips very soft, but I still use lip balm afterwards.
Emily D.
Lexington, SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this! i struggle with chapped lips and this is so moisturizing, and it takes the dead skin right off! The scent and flavor is a plus as well
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My sister recommened me this because it was her holy grail and ofcourse i believe her . So later on i purshaced this andvinstantly fel in love .
Amanda H.
Abbeville, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I just got this today at Old Navy while I was in line waiting to check out. It smells heavenly! My lips feel so smooth since I tried it, love it!
Khadijah M.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Even though I love this product and it made my lips feel amazingly soft, my stick broke after using it twice. Smells greats and does a good job!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?