BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Dawn C.
Fenton, MI
This formula really works without making your lips feel like all the skin was rubbed/sanded off. After using, the oils in the formula keep your lips moisturized. I like to use it at night to let the oils really penetrate and in the morning I'm ready for my matte lipstick again!
Stephanie J.
I have never used a lip exfoliator but the mint one from e.l.f. does feel a bit rough when applying but once applied my lips feel so nice. I dont know how to describe it but the feeling is almost fresh, love how it makes my lips feel.
Adriana R.
Laredo, TX
I received the mint lip exfoliator complimentary from influenster and I love the packaging. Gentle exfoliation on the lips. Subtle scent. Creamy formula and applies on smoothly. Definitely recommend this product! Also very inexpensive overall
Imani H.
This product is so good! My favorite exfoliant. It removes allK the dead skin from your lips. It makes your lips smooth. It's easy to use and very inexpensive. (I received this product complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes)
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I was skeptical at first, but after using this once or twice, I love it! My lips are much softer and there's far less peeling than before. Great for the price! However, after the sugary granules are exposed it can be a little uncomfortable
Sabrina B.
West Newbury, MA
I love these exfoliators! The lipstick bullet shape makes application of the product easy and I don't have to stick my fingers into a small tub of sugar scrub which feels a bit unsanitary to me. This product leaves my lips flake free
Roxanne G.
Raytown, MO
I really loved this at first. However after time went on the grit would come off in clumps. The product itself was really nice and did the job. Made my lips look really smooth. The packaging maybe needs work. For the price I would recommend.
Keely J.
Glendale , AZ
Elfs lip exfoliators are amazing for pre liquid lipstick application! They are super super cheap and work like a charm. I usually put Chapstick on and then scrub gently with the lip exfoliator. You really can't go wrong for the price!
Kayla R.
Brooklyn
This was probably my least favorite item I the E.L.F. Voxbox partially because I have no idea if I'm using right or if it's working. I don't use it very often. I test it out every so often in order to see if anything else would happen.
Mariah H.
Recently lost my lip scrub so was happy to receive this in my elf Voxbox! Applies like a lipstick but exfoliates your lips, super simple! All you have to do is rinse off your lips with a cotton ball after applying and you're done!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?