BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sarah D.
Heber Ca
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have never exfoliated my lips before and i tried it with elf product for my first time :) lips felt awesome! so soft n smooth! just makesure u put on chapstick after for mosturze!!:)
Karina P.
portland, OR
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love how simple and no mess it is! i use it all the time right before applying lipstick and perfect for lip stains to get a flawless lip application.
Nelly A.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I absolutely love this product. I use it right before I fill my lips with lip liner so they are smooth and look fuller. The brown sugar vanilla taste makes it even better. I love it!
Bethany F.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
E.L.F does a great job yet again! I am a cosmetologist and I absolutely adore this product. It is gentle and it gets the job done. So reasonably priced. Invest in this product for sure!
Natalie L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this. I was so excited when it got here. It has a nice smell, not such a nice taste, though. It really does it's job, it exfoliates and hydrates at the same time. Definitely worth the buy.
Rachel G.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
In the winter months, my lips are horrendous! I use this product to clean them up and it works beautifully! Will be using this as my lip exfoliator from here on out!
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this stuff. I live in Montana and when the seasons change, my lips definitely feel it. This helps so much. And the best thing is the price. My lips feel so smooth afterwards.
Ashley H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I LOVE THIS!! Affordable and also very easy to just pop in my purse and be on my way. Of course after about 3 usages then the real exfoliation begins.
stephanie v.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It does its job, but I don't think I will repurchase this. The bullet broke off the second time I used it and I haven't been able to reattach it. It works and is sweet, but I have better.
Kaela C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is really good at taking off the Peeling dead skin of your lips to make them feel soft, it's exfoliating as well making blood flow go to your lips making them seem more full.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?