5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
I really needed a product like this it's very helpful for taking off dead skin and moisturizing your lips before applying matte lipstick. Only thing is it's very stiff so when I first got it it was hard to use and to get any product onto my lips and I broke the stick itself. It's still useable but maybe this would be better as a balm or softer in a stick container.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is honestly an amazing exfoliator for the price and it does a awesome job of removing dead skin from lips! I've rebought this product 3 times now!
Deanna F.
Deanna F.
Williamstown, NJ
I wasn't sure about this lip exfoliator at first. It was that too good to be true deal with me. I'm so glad I decided to try it. My lips feel amazing. It's really easy to use and makes my lips look so nice!
camerah c.
camerah c.
Beckley , WV
This is an amazing product. In the winter time I get very dry lips. My lips will peel really bad. It has gotten to where I have put coconut oil on them and everything under the sun,but if you use this as a pre treatment it will help dry lips.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Longmont, CO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a must have for me. It gets rid of all of the dry, dead icky skin on my lips, leaving them soft and supple. The product being in a bullet is super nice too. It's very easy to use. This is definitely Holy Grail for me. And it's only around $3!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Wow I ordered this and wish I ordered more! So good for the price! I would recommend this over others because the best part is you don't have to get your fingers dirty because it's in a lipstick applicator how smart?!?!
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my holy grail lip exfoliator. It is very gentle and smells (and tastes if you accidentally lick it) amazing! It is the only way to prep my lips for a matte color kind of day.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Bismarck, ND
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Great sugar scrub to exfoliate your lips before a lipstick! It has a sweet sugary taste that also smells like cookies.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
I had originally only tried the original version of this, and was not a big fan because it dried out and was nearly unusable. However, I received the mint version from Influenster, and it is INCREDIBLY. It is so soft and easy to use and doesn't hurt my lips. It makes my lips feel fantastic after using. Will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.
Firdous A.
Firdous A.
This product is very convenient and easy to use . It looks like a lipstick and it's perfect for on the go it does what it's supposed to do which is remove dead skin and leaves your lips feeling soft great job elf and the price is perfect
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?