5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Alaina M.
Alaina M.
At first I thought this was the bet thing ever invented but then at the end of the day my lips started to crack even more. Right after using the product my lips felt amazing but then they started getting super dry. I won't continue using it. I received this product for free from elf and Influenster for testing purposes.
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
Inez, KY
Love this lip exfoliator.. Leaves lips smooth and no dead skin. I use the top frist then run it sideways after.
Tori L.
Tori L.
This i wasn't to impressed with unfortunately. I was probably the most excited about this one in my vox box but I was so disappointed! For one I didn't like the scent at all and I didn't like the fact that it came in the lipstick tube, I personally prefer a lip exfoliant that loose so i can take as much or little as I want. I felt like i had to keep rubbing the tube over my lips hundreds of times to get the result that I wanted. I usually use something like Glamglow's lip exfoliator which I still prefer over this. I guess it just didn't have the results that I wanted to see from it. I would still recommend to give this a try everyone is different and likes different things
Dani G.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm really loving this new formula for elf lip exfoliator! Not as gritty and smells, feels and even tastes good! I prime my lips with this scrub right before applying matte lip colors so I get a smooth finish without dry lips! Such a great deal!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Freeland, MI
I am defiantly re-purchasing this once it's all gone, it leaves my lips so soft and it's so easy to use!
Heather C.
Heather C.
SAN CLEMENTE, CA
I'm pretty impressed with how well the lip exfoliator works. My lips have been dry lately but this is really helping. It has really small exfoliators in it and it is very easy to apply.
Fabiola H.
Fabiola H.
This exfoliator is the best I had try so far, is so gentle and it taste absolutely delicious!! Definetely a must in your weekly routine. As a plus! Is affordable and very easy to find everywhere.
Kiana C.
Kiana C.
My favorite lip exfoliator! It's so inexpensive for such a good product. I love that there's nothing really to it but it gets the job done. And it comes in a super cute lipstick tube so it's not messy and easy to use.
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Dallas, PA
This is the coolest lip product I've ever had the pleasure of using. It looks just like a lipstick, applies just like a lipstick, but it exfoliates. Once on your lips you rub them together and it takes off any dead skin! It leaves your lips so soft and gives them a little pout. And just like other elf lip products, the bottom comes off and is a lip balm!
Diana M.
Diana M.
I have many exfoliates for my lips, but this one is always the best! Makes the color great, helps to take off the bad things
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?