BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alyssa Marie G.
Massillon, OH
The only way I will ever help my chapped lips again. This was the best experience ever. Use before you apply lipstick and you will get beat wear out of your lipstick ever. This helped my terribly dry chapped lips become luscious again.
Kylie W.
Jasper, AL
This product is awesome! It smells soooo yummy and makes my lips feel so soft and refreshed after using it. It doesn't make my lips sore or feel raw. It's the perfect medium. I actually plan on buying another one this weekend just so I am never without whenever I run out of the first one!
Rashee G.
I love this portable and convenient lip exfoliator. It's sleek and tiny enough to fit in my purse or handbag and easy to use anywhere. A quick swipe and wipe off is all you have to do to leave you with soft, supple lips. Awesome price!
Haley F.
Davenport, IA
This product is great for getting off all the nasty skin making your lips super soft for when you put your lipstick on! Only problem I would say with this is that it doesn't have a great smell, but for the price I would buy it again!
Stephanie J.
I have never used a lip exfoliator but the mint one from e.l.f. does feel a bit rough when applying but once applied my lips feel so nice. I dont know how to describe it but the feeling is almost fresh, love how it makes my lips feel.
Julia C.
I love love absolutely love this elf brand exfoliator it works removes any the skin cells from my lips leaving them smooth and soft when applying lipstick even better after use
Got this for free complementary from influenster for testing purposes
Imani H.
This product is so good! My favorite exfoliant. It removes allK the dead skin from your lips. It makes your lips smooth. It's easy to use and very inexpensive. (I received this product complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes)
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
It's an ok lip exfoliator for the price. I loved it when I first used it and then it broke after a couple of uses. Doesn't feel exfoliate as much as it polishes. I'd use it during the winter months when my lips are their driest and it wouldn't take away the dead skin but rather just leave my lips oily looking. Wouldn't repurchase.
McKenzi K.
Trussville, AL
This product gave my lips a refreshing, healthy feel and only took minutes to use! It is effective, pleasantly scented, and priced at an unbeatable value for what you're getting. I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes.
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
I received this in one of my vox boxes, this is the first time I have used a lip exfoliater and it won't be my last! It takes off any dead skin and leaves my lips feeling smooth and minty fresh! I would definitely purchase this on my own.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?