5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
Where has this been all my life? Seriously going to buy a couple because I never want to go without it! So much more convenient than a lip scrub!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Logan, UT
For the price you pay for this it's definitely worth it. Would recommend to friends and family
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Mc Calla, AL
It smells nice and was cool to use. After one use I didn't notice a huge difference but maybe with continuous use it'll be better
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
Love the elf lip exfoliators. I got the mint one in a vox box for test purposes by I owned the original one already. I personally love the original more than the mint one because the original one has thicker pieces than the new ones. I like the rougher feel the bigger chunks give you but if you personally don't like that then then new flavored will be perfect for you because those are more of a micro feel.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Salinas , CA
I love this before my lipstick, it creates a smooth base for it. It removes dead skin and smells great. IT of rough but works efficiently!
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
Albuquerque , NM
This is one of the best affordable lip scrubs out there. I love the new formula and scents. The mint is my favorite scent out of the three. It does a great job of exfoliating and moisturizing at the same time. I love the lipstick bullet dorm because it's way less messy than using your finger like traditional lip scrubs
Ann G.
Ann G.
I personally not a huge lip exfoliated fan. However, this is an easy to use product that left my lips feeling softer after use. The oils it it really do work.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Center , TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this stuff! It really gets the dry flaky skin off of my lips. I use it once a day before putting my lipstick on. Taste and smells pretty good too.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
Hallelujah! A lip exfoliator that isn't messy, and actually works. I love to wear lipstick, especially liquid lipstick and exfoliating your lips is essential to the perfect application. After trying so many different products and diys, I think I have finally found the perfect exfoliator.

I have this in mint. The scent and taste is very light but I like that.

Honestly, my lips have never felt smoother and even my husband noticed a difference!

I received this product complementary in return for my honest opinion and review of it.
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
This is something I didn't think would work. I was very skeptical to try it out. My lips were chapped and I have been using nothing but chapstick lately, because matte lipsticks would look chalky on me. I used this and instantly I saw my lips plump up. They were bright red and looked sooo soft. Also all the dead skin i had on my lips was gone. It is a little uncomfortable at first because it was something new to me. But it does not hurt at all. Also the mint smell is awesome.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?