BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Marta G.
Winter time in Philadelphia is really rough on my lips especially since I love using matte lipsticks but the E.l.f lip exfoliator is everything I needed! When you apply it you feel a sandy texture (which to me meant it would work) then you just rub it in a circle motion then wash it off and that's it, all the dead skin is off! It's amazing and inexpensive so I do recommend this to everyone especially if you wear matte lipsticks. (I just want to say thank you to Influenster for introducing me to this amazing product)
Rachel H.
Free Soil, MI
I had been looking for a good lip exfoliator that didn't cost over $20 and then i found this! So glad I did. When i first started using it, I would run water over the exfoliator and later found out thats not how it's made to be used. You are supposed to just use it dry on your lips and once I started using it the correct way, it worked so much better!Pros: It does a bang up job at getting all the dead skin off your lips. It comes it a clever package and I think it's convenient to use. It also has a nice smell.Cons: If you rub too hard, your lips will start to bleed. I also am not really a fan of the taste. No, i didn't eat it, but when you put something on your lips, its bound to get in your mouth. I would buy this product again just because I don't want to pay for a super expensive lip exfoliator when I can find a decent one for $3.00
Courtney L.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
After posting a question about a good drug store lip exfoliant, this one was the winner. I picked it up from Target for $3 which is such an insanely cheap price. The cherry smell is really good. It comes in a lip stick tube and is super easy to apply. It has the rough texture of an exfoliant but isn't too harsh. I put it on and then rubbed it off in a circular motion. It worked pretty well for being such a gentle exfoliator. Right now my lips are extremely dry so it didn't fix all of my problems but I could see myself using this quite often since the price is so good. And with upkeep I think it would work wonders on my lips.
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am obsessed with this exfoliator! First it's genius that's it's in a lipstick form. No messy jars or greasy face. A few swipes and your lips are smooth and moisturized. I do wish this product was a little less dry but overall it's perfect. After you apply, you just wipe off the excess. They just released my favorite scent...rose!! I can't wait to get more. You should definitely use this product prior to using any liquid lipstick. But it's perfect even if you're not wearing any makeup! I'll be stocking up on these babies for sure.

Thanks to influenster I got to try these in exchange for my honest opinion. And I'm so glad because I just found my new favorite lip exfoliator!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Review for: Other more...
So I asked a question about lip scrubs on here, many people recommend this ELF lip exfoliator. I got mine in brown sugar, it was cheap $2 at Walmart and let me tell you it's worth it. What took me so long to try this. It's easy to use, very gritty and takes away the dead skin and leaves your lips smooth with an amazing feeling. I highly recommend this product, you won't be sorry if you try it
Malia R.
Eliminates dry and cracked skin with the Lip Exfoliator. It is like a sweet sugar and with a soft feeling, it contains vitamin E, shea butter, avocado, grape and jojoba oils to nourish and protect the lips. This exfoliating softens leaving a feeling of hydration.
To use it is gently rubbed over lips in small circular motions and gently wiped with cotton and kleenex, and then apply a moisturizing lipstick (the one of your preference).
This exfoliant facilitates lip care, is very easy to use and you can take it wherever you want (looks like a lip), so there is no excuse to have beautiful lips. I would definitely buy again because it is something extra health for the lips.
Katt W.
Chicopee, MA
Purchased this on a whim the other day and so far it's alright.  The reviews saying it's more for slightly chapped lips is pretty accurate.  I've been using it every day for a couple days though and I'm starting to notice a difference.  I have the "clear" one which has a slightly vanilla scent which isn't too bad, my main complaint and the reason I really dock more than 1 star is the awful chemical taste I end up with in my mouth after I use it.  Any product you put on your lips, especially balms tend to get on the inside of your lips or tongue at some point and with this one, I end up with the gross chemical taste basically until I apply a different balm.
Delaney M.
I love this lip exfoliator from e.l.f.! I love how it comes in a tube, which makes it so much easier to apply compared to scrubs in a gel form. This has come in handy for the winter months because I get so much dead skin on my lips for some reason. I received the mint one free from Influenster and I would definitely buy that one again! The flavor isn't too overpowering and it leaves my lips feeling refreshed. This product is also really easy to use because all you have to do is rub it on your lips in circular motions for about 30 seconds and wash it off. I do recommend putting on lip balm or chap stick on after to replenish your lips.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Holy grail product!! The best lip scrub/exfoliator hands down, it's so convient and it has great exfoliation and maintains a great combo of balm and exfoliates throughout the entire tube. The original flavor/scent is classic but if you like rose scented products you'll love the rose scent version it's the exact same except there's a rose scent where it used to be a brown sugar, maple scent only. The mint and coconut scents are also amazing and I highly recommend you try this product especially if you like MATTE liquid lipsticks it's important to maintain smooth exfoliated lips so they'll look their best
M W.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
Absolutely love this product. It is very gritty but in the best way. Since it’s in stick form, it’s super easy to use. I get them from Walmart. I’ve bought multiple. I will definitely continue to repurchase.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?