5 colors available

ashley a.
ashley a.
Enterprise, MS
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love! Taste and smells like brown sugar.. Gets ya lips so smooth! 3$!! This does the job! My friend used a 14$ lip exfoliator until I told her about elfs and she now she purchases elfs every time! Also this is so mess free because of its lipstick like applicator. Most lip scrubs you have to stick your fingers in. Germs!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got this in my e.l.f. VoxBox and I absolutely love it! It smells great because it's mint, and it works great too. It moisturizes while it exfoliates. It's perfect for when your lips are a little dry and flaky, especially if it's in the winter. It's cheap too! I will definitely purchase this and recommend it to others.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
La Mesa, CA
I got the mint flavor/smell in my elf voxbox for free. This product is SO unique ive never seen anything like it. It is so convenient for on the go when your lips feel super dry crusty and flakey. Chapstick doesnt always do the job when your lips are crusting. I love this product! My lips felt a bit plumper and smooth.
Berenice M.
Berenice M.
Medley, FL
Este exfoliador de labios es realmente bueno! Pensé que era muy sutil porque primero lo probé en el dorso de mi mano y casi no lo sentí. Pero al probarlos en mis labios realmente si se sienten los gránulos. Obvio la piel de los labios es mas delgada. Me gusto mucho quito la piel muerta de mis labios y me la dejo suave.
Jina A.
Jina A.
Inkster, MI
I just tried this for the 1st time&I luv it! I tend to get dry Peely lips in the winter & exfoliating them with the elf foliator really helped make them soft&smooth and it was noticeable after I used it twice!I have Mint Maniac,Smells Good. I received mine complimentary but this is my true honest opinion on the product
Margarita T.
Margarita T.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
There's no gentle about this lip scrub. It's super gritty and not a fine grit at all. I bought it as I saw good reviews and several you tubers using it, but it was a mistake. DIY lip scrubs are much gentler. It does exfoliate but at the same time is extremely uncomfortable to me the way it does. I won't buy it again.
Lena M.
Lena M.
My first time ever trying this type of item ever and it worked like I expected it to .. helped smooth my lips yes but it broke off big pieces .. other than that it was good .. maybe an isolated incident I'll continue to try it out .. buying again? Maybe since its cold out help keep them from being extremely chapped!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I suffer from severely dry, chapped lips. This is hands down my favorite exfoliator. It made my lips really smooth once I was done. And doesn't taste bad at all. The taste is sweet. It does get nasty looking if you use it for a long time but there so inexpensive just toss and repurchase. I'm definitely repurchasing.
Retta G.
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I really like this stuff.
That being said, I much prefer tarte's version.
Elfs is a great price but I noticed it will melt away to nothing fairly quickly and I find myself applying 2 to 3 times before I feel fully exfoliated.
I bought this because I hate how messy jars can be and for that reason it's really amazing.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I got this a few days ago and I have used it every day since, I love it! My lips are so soft and moisturized! I can't see them getting chapped for awhile because this works so great! My lips are softer and redder. This doesn't hurt my lips or anything, it's so nice and it's a great price of $3! Defiantly recommend!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?