BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Brittany A.
Lip exfoliators are so important to me because they are vital for smooth lipstick application. I love how this product is dispensed. It is so much more sanitary to use it like a lipstick instead of dipping your finger into a pot.
I personally feel like this should be used at night, because after exfoliation you need to let your lips recover and be sure to moisturize them.
Overall, great product for the price. Absolutely cannot complain.
*I received this product in a VoxBox free for testing purposes.
Colette N.
Fort Worth, TX
During cold weather I tend to have chapped lips, which can be annoying. I never thought of using a lip exfoliator before, but now that I have tried e.l.f.'s Lip Exfoliator, which I received for free courtesy of Influenster*, I am amazed by how soft and cared for my lips look during this time of the year. I received one in the Mint flavor, and the scent is not overwhelming. Instead, it is very soothing. If you are a victim of chapped lips, you need this product in your life - trust me!
*Although I received this product for review purposes, All opinions are my own.
Nicole K.
What a FANTASTIC product for a very low price! I've used various other lip scrubs before that come in a pot, but this little e.l.f. one takes the cake. It's wonderful. The lipstick bullet form is genius -- it's so easy to use. It also tastes great too, no matter which flavor you try! (so far I've tried the original, sweet cherry, and mint). There are also new flavors out currently (I'm very interested in the coconut one!). Seriously though, check this scrub out if you haven't.
Erika Y.
Spring, TX
I am always looking to buy new lip scrub simply because during the colder weather my lips get extremely extremely dry and I absolutely hate that so I'm always buying new lip scrubs just to have handy while I'm out and about and I have to say that this is one of my favorite ones I love the smell to it and it actually taste pretty good I mean it's not like the rest that leave a really bad taste after this one actually taste good! Got it free to test but all my options are my own.
Ruby C.
The Mint Lip Exfoliator is my sh*t right now!!! 🙊😍😍
Usually my lips are SUPER dry + chapped around fall/winter; but this little sucker has my lips looking and feeling the best they have ever been! 😍 I especially LOVE using this before applying liquid lipsticks; makes the removal so much easier and not as messy 😅 I'm almost done with it and DEFINITELY gonna keep using this!! 🙌🙌
Haley J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in the e.l.f. VoxBox, and I honestly was most excited about this product in the box. It has a great flavor, and it is very moisturizing. However, as far as exfoliating goes, it does not work at all! I thought once I used it a couple times and rubbed it down a little bit, I would uncover the exfoliating part of this. That never happened though; there were only a couple little exfoliating beads, and they did not exfoliate much at all! I am very disappointed in this product!
Jessica D.
Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used tons of lip scrubs, and I had low expectations for this one, although I don't know why. I tried it once, and haven't stopped using it since! Love how it really "exfoliates" removing dry, cracked dead skin! I also really appreciate the light hint of mint- not too much, and leaves your lips feeling (& tasting) "fresh"! This is a new "must" have before any lippie...or 💋!
Mia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love! This does just what it says it will, and it does it gently, which is important to me. I was worried that I would end up getting the little bits in my mouth or that they would be impossible to remove, but I didn't have any problems with it. I was also worried that it would leave my lips irritated and red, but I didn't feel any added sensitivity after using the exfoliator. I will definitely be purchasing this when I run out.  This product was provided to me to sample, free of charge, by Influenster.
Charlotte S.
Dickson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had horrible chapped lips in the past and nothing helped, I finally saw this at Wal-Mart and thought I would give it a try, it is the most amazing product!! My lips are no longer crazy chapped, they are nice and smooth, I can wear lipstick without it looking cracked and ugly.
I love it so much I have a second one already bought for whenever my first one runs out and I bought one for my sister to try and she LOVES it too.
Really the only complaint is from one of my best friends boyfriend's, she bought it for him and his chapped lips. But he refused to try it because it looks like a lipstick, so a less feminine packaging may sell better.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Like others have commented before, be sure to scrape off the first layer a bit to get to the exfoliator.

Very straight forward, goes on clear, rub a little bit around with your finger then wipe off leftover pieces with a wet cotton ball.

Afterwards I applied a vanilla lip balm and my lips felt and looked so smooth. Just began using but will definitely continue to use. Not sure if I would use every day though, maybe just every other.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?