BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I really love this product! If your lips are super dry and flaky, apply this and leave it on for a few minutes.. wipe it off after and your lips will feel so nice and smooth, and all the dead skin/dry parts should come right off! I always apply this right before any lipstick or gloss so it applies perfectly. :) would 1000000% recommend!
Imani H.
This product is so good! My favorite exfoliant. It removes allK the dead skin from your lips. It makes your lips smooth. It's easy to use and very inexpensive. (I received this product complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes)
Andrea B.
Dracut, MA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
There has been a huge craze for this product and I'm so happy I got my hands on it. I use it every other night and leaves my lips so silky smooth. It is a great exfoliator to use in a compact size! It smells wonderful to me and does the job perfectly. You don't have to dip your fingers in anything and doesn't make a mess at all!
Rashee G.
I love this portable and convenient lip exfoliator. It's sleek and tiny enough to fit in my purse or handbag and easy to use anywhere. A quick swipe and wipe off is all you have to do to leave you with soft, supple lips. Awesome price!
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
I received this in one of my vox boxes, this is the first time I have used a lip exfoliater and it won't be my last! It takes off any dead skin and leaves my lips feeling smooth and minty fresh! I would definitely purchase this on my own.
Gracely B.
This lip exfoliador is so gentle but it works to remove dead skin cells. It leaves my lips super smooth!! After using this I find it way easier to apply my lip product. I would definitely recommend my friends to purchase this product!
Haley F.
Davenport, IA
This product is great for getting off all the nasty skin making your lips super soft for when you put your lipstick on! Only problem I would say with this is that it doesn't have a great smell, but for the price I would buy it again!
Stephanie J.
I have never used a lip exfoliator but the mint one from e.l.f. does feel a bit rough when applying but once applied my lips feel so nice. I dont know how to describe it but the feeling is almost fresh, love how it makes my lips feel.
Kylie W.
Jasper, AL
This product is awesome! It smells soooo yummy and makes my lips feel so soft and refreshed after using it. It doesn't make my lips sore or feel raw. It's the perfect medium. I actually plan on buying another one this weekend just so I am never without whenever I run out of the first one!
M M.
I got this in an Influenster box recently and was SO excited. It's something I'd wanted to try but was unsure about. I'm so happy I got a chance to try it. So easy to do and just follow it up with a lip balm of your choice. I really like using it after removing lipstick that has left my lips dry or just anytime in the winter.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?