5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
I really needed a product like this it's very helpful for taking off dead skin and moisturizing your lips before applying matte lipstick. Only thing is it's very stiff so when I first got it it was hard to use and to get any product onto my lips and I broke the stick itself. It's still useable but maybe this would be better as a balm or softer in a stick container.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is honestly an amazing exfoliator for the price and it does a awesome job of removing dead skin from lips! I've rebought this product 3 times now!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Lincoln City, OR
Very minty and shaped like a lipstick. I wasn't really sure what these were used for until I received this one! It's green, minty and has very fine exfoliation. I applied mine to damp lips, rubbed it around on my lips and then rinsed, immediately followed by drying my lips and applying lip balm. My lips felt very soft!
camerah c.
camerah c.
Beckley , WV
This is an amazing product. In the winter time I get very dry lips. My lips will peel really bad. It has gotten to where I have put coconut oil on them and everything under the sun,but if you use this as a pre treatment it will help dry lips.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
I really wanted to love this product but just didn't. My lips felt more dry after using it and the taste was not good to me.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Charleston , SC
I love to use this product during the winter when my lips get dry. It removes dead skin and enhances blood flow to your lips. I love how it is in a lip stick tube and blends in with my other products. I highly recommend this product for people who constantly have dry lips.
Maleeka B.
Maleeka B.
Los Angeles , CA
Like who ever invented this is a legit superhero! Like this winter cold tried to mess up my lips but this lip exfoliant saved the freakn day!!!
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
I had originally only tried the original version of this, and was not a big fan because it dried out and was nearly unusable. However, I received the mint version from Influenster, and it is INCREDIBLY. It is so soft and easy to use and doesn't hurt my lips. It makes my lips feel fantastic after using. Will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Wow I ordered this and wish I ordered more! So good for the price! I would recommend this over others because the best part is you don't have to get your fingers dirty because it's in a lipstick applicator how smart?!?!
Laurita B.
Laurita B.
Los gatos, CA
I am using this product since i got it from influenster. I really like it because it is easy to use and it is cheap. It works pretty well and it is easy to find to buy. Worth a try. I would buy it.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?