5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Rosy M.
Rosy M.
So I received this product complimentary for testing purposes & I absolutely loved it! I am so glad I received this product. It makes my lips super soft and ready for my matte lipsticks. I have been using this product every day & plan on purchasing it once I use it all up!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
Love this product! Makes my liquid lipsticks look great on my lips. I got this product and 4 others free on their website for spending $25 or more. I will be purchasing this again in the future!
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is great for daily use. It's not too harsh on your lips and I noticed my lipstick applies smoother after using the exfoliating stick along with a lip primer. I did receive this product for free from Influenster to test, but all opinions are my own.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Charleston, SC
Good tool for lightly exfoliating lips. It smells nice and the price is great! This was probably one of my favorite items in the elf vox box that was sent to me for review.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Wood Ridge, NJ
I am absolutely in love with this product! I have this in the mint and I adore it. It makes my lips feel so much better after use. The packaging is also really sleek which I enjoy. It definitely is worth the price and I would buy this again. Definitely worth it.
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
For this being my first ever lip exfoliator ever used, I am so glad it was a mint flavor. I received this in my Voxbox complimentary from Influenster and ELF Cosmetics for testing purposes and I will say, when this one is done I will be buying another one. I tend to get drier lips where I live because of the weather so this is perfect for me when I want to wear Liquid Lipsticks and don't want dry chapped lips. Lips should be a part of the skin care too.
Emily A.
Emily A.
This is really nice. I like that I can keep this with my makeup and that I no longer have to go to the sink to exfoliate my lips before putting on lip products.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Lineville, AL
Literally love. My lips are so smooth. I use it twice a day. And the bottom is a lip balm.
Nika E.
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
I have always wanted to try this lip scrub and was ecstatic when I received it complimentary from influenster. I received the mint one, and it tastes great ! The scrub itself was kind of weird to get used to because it is in the shape of a lipstick. I actually prefer lip scrubs that you put on yourself like a cream and exfoliate with my fingers, But this is a great alternative. It is better for on the go.
Kenzie M.
Kenzie M.
Locust Grove, GA
With liquid lipsticks being very popular right now, this has been a life saver! It removes all the dead skin and leaves my lips soft!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?