BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
dominique D.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It's ok. It definitely is rough on the lips but is also successful with getting dead skin off. Not a huge fan but I still use it from time to time.
Alexandria K.
cape coral , FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Was pleasently surprised how well this really worked, it was inexpensive and worked insantly to smooth out and make my lips look instantly healthier
Jenny N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my holy grail lip exfoliator. It is very gentle and smells (and tastes if you accidentally lick it) amazing! It is the only way to prep my lips for a matte color kind of day.
Hanna F.
Deatsville, AL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product! After using this my lips are so smooth! I constantly use this and it works great getting that skin off of chapped lips! And at that price you just can't beat it!
Abigail D.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
A really good product for a really good price. This is the first lip exfoliator I've ever used, and I was beyond satisfied! It left my lips feeling soft and moisturized. I'll definitely re-purchase!
Brittney M.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product exfoliates my lips well and is super affordable. It tastes and smells like brown sugar, and leaves my lips soft and moisturized. After a while though, the stick started to crumble a bit when I'd use it, which was a bit annoying.
Kelsey L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Loved this product! Made my lips soft by removing all of the dead skin on my lips along with moisturizing them! Tastes great too (not that it really matters but is an added bonus)
Namrata P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Why would anyone want to spend so much money on a lip scrub when they can just purchase this product. I've been using it since elf launched it...
Amy W.
Sterling, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a must have product if you love matte lips like me! Works so much better than other lip scrubs because of the stick format.
Doesn't make a mess and is super affordable.
Jazmin D.
Pomona, CA
this works! I enjoy the texture and how it feels like an actually scrub I'm not a big fan about the mint flavor but it does it job well I use it all the time now
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?