5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Inna K.
Inna K.
ARDEN, NC
I love this I had no idea their was such a think as lip exfoliator until I tried this sample that I got from influenster for free I was asked to give my honest opinion and I tell you I love it!!!! When I first put it on I felt funny and weird it had like some sugar or some kind of scrub in it the instructions said to massage your lips until the scrub is gone so I did that and my lips where so soft it felt like they where soft the whole day!!!! I loved everything about this product nothing bad to say about it thumbs up!!!!!!!
Sophia h.
Sophia h.
Cincinnati, OH
This is AWESOME! I love It! I would recommend it alot. Its just amazing for the winter when your lips are dry.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
This stuff is dope. It's easy to use and makes my lips soft and ready for matte as hell lipstick.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
It was a little hard to purchase this at my local drug stores but I was out on a trip and saw it and grabbed all of them! I'm a repeating user of this kit. It's amazing! It does wonders to my lips. And it's just unbelievable. I absolutely recommend it to everyone.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
I am in love with this exfoliator in mint maniac! The flavor is perfect m, the consistency of the product is even better. Not too harsh and will be a perfect product to have on hand now that chapped weather season is upon us. Not to mention, the packaging is adorable!
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Lancaster, PA
This stuff works fairly well, but as I put it on it bends the tube and makes it difficult to screw back in to the container. I also don't like the taste of the mint one, but the overall formula works well. Worth the price!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Omaha, NE
Love, love, love this! I need a good exfoliater in the winter and this is so easy to use. Don't have to stick your fingers into the product and it gives great results. Smells awesome and is just an all around awesome product
Megan K.
Megan K.
Greenville, NC
This smells and tastes delicious! It really massages my lips well and preps them for lipstick!
Genevieve P.
Genevieve P.
Amazing!! So easy to use, very quick and effective!! It's nice to get the skin off that you cant just by brushing your lips with a toothbrush
T J.
T J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I was looking for a good lip exfoliator that wasn't going to break the bank and this was the perfect product. My lips feel so soft and look brighter and my matte lipsticks all feel and look better after hours of wear
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?