BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm really loving this new formula for elf lip exfoliator! Not as gritty and smells, feels and even tastes good! I prime my lips with this scrub right before applying matte lip colors so I get a smooth finish without dry lips! Such a great deal!
Jennifer W.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I've been using this as my lip exfoliator for a while now, and I LOVE it! It works great. I get flaky, dry patches of skin on my lips, and this takes those patches right off. Be sure to use a lip primer or moisturizing lip balm after you use this product. Then you can apply your other lip products like lip liner, lip stick, or gloss.
Gretchen S.
Davenport, IA
I actually use this every single day. A little scrub with the lipstick - like tube, a little with an old toothbrush, wipe it off, and my lips are perfectly smooth and pink. You don't need the high dollar lip scrubs for the same results.
tami t.
Santee, CA
Love that this pep exfoliator is applied like a lip stick. (No fingers in a jar... yay!). Exfoliates well and has a sweet taste with a minty smell. For the price I would definitely recommend this product. Just wish it was a little bigger
Ktron M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
A staple in my makeup kit. At just $3, this works just as good as any fancy lip scrub. I only gave 4 stars because the packaging isn't my favorite.. I find the stick moves over time. Regardless, this is the best lip exfoliator and most drugstores carry them! Highly recommend.
Victoria P.
I have used this before I got it in my elf Vox box. I love this for exfoliating my lips before applying chapstick before bed. My lips are ready for my lipstick the next day. It does exfoliate my dry lips away. Holy grail product for sure.
Yane G.
I really love these it's hard to find lip exfoliators in a tube form instead of a pot that you stick your finger in there are really good for the price. I must say thought to be gentle if you rub too hard they can really hurt your lips.
Stephanie J.
I have never used a lip exfoliator but the mint one from e.l.f. does feel a bit rough when applying but once applied my lips feel so nice. I dont know how to describe it but the feeling is almost fresh, love how it makes my lips feel.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I was skeptical at first, but after using this once or twice, I love it! My lips are much softer and there's far less peeling than before. Great for the price! However, after the sugary granules are exposed it can be a little uncomfortable
Courtney B.
Cadiz, KY
I got this free to test from e.l.f. And influenster. At first, I wasn't sure that it was working. I applied following directions, rubbed to exfoliate, and followed with a lip gloss. Nothing happened until the next morning. Then the dead skin came off. My lips were much softer!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?