BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Chelsi M.
Chelsi M.
Killeen
I absolutely loved it ūüíú I used it while I washed my face and it makes your lips so soft. one day have real chapped lips and used it before appling a matte liquid lip stick and it made it last all day .
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Garland, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use this every time I'm going to wear lipstick or if I just feel like my lips need some pampering. It's amazing and totally inexpensive.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this stuff. I use it every morning once I'm out of the shower. It's perfect prepping lips for matte lip looks.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Great exfoliator for lips. I use a matte lipstick over top and my lips look and stay smooth for a long period of time.
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The price for this exfoliator is really good! I love how smooth my lips feel after I use this product and I use it about 3 times a week. The scent also is really great!
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Great, affordable, works well, leaves lips smooth, and you can't beat the price. Definitely recommend.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Orosi, CA
It's so cheap, but works great. I love it. Leaves the lips soft. Had mine for like about 3 months already.
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is great at the beginning, but after a few weeks, it starts to dry out and feels scratchy on your lips.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Sherman, TX
it exfoliate your lips soooo good, you really will wanna just keep it everywhere cause its amazing and affordable
Haley B.
Haley B.
Kearney, MO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This smells and tastes like brown sugar and vanilla. it's in lip stick form for quick and easy application. this leaves my lips feeling fresh and soft! retails for $3
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?