BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Jessica A.
This was super fun to use and smells great! I've never used an application like this before but it was so easy! For the price I think it's a great option if you suffer from dry skin. Be sure to use it when you want to wear matte lipstick!
Courtney C.
This is a kind of weird concept. It has a very strange texture and feels weird on your lips, however when you put it on moist lips, remove and apply another moisturizer it makes your lips so soft! I have a love hate relationship with it.
Lindsey S.
Venetia, PA
Such a great product - especially if you wear a lot of lipstick. I have really dry lips (especially in the winter) but love to wear red lipstick and shades of wine. This exfoliator helps smooth out my lips so they look moisturized, smooth and beautiful!
Caitlin G.
I was so thankful to receive this product in my most recent VoxBox! It has a light smell, the perfect texture to exfoliate dead skin without being too rough, compact, and easy to use. I would definitely invest the small $3 to buy it when it runs out!
Shea H.
Longmont, CO
So I had no idea that ELF made a lip exfoliate until it came in my ELF box box. I'm soooo happy it came. It's so nice to use. I use it in the morning while I'm doing my morning skin routine and it is so amazing. My lips are so damn soft.
Kirsten K.
Valley stream , NY
I LOVE this ! Love it way better than the fresh sugar scrub that's really expensive that Sephora offers. I love how this scrub is in a lipstick form and still has that exfoliant feeling and not In a little pot. Gonna recommend to everyone I know and definitely buy when I run out!
Christina S.
Glassboro , NJ
It's all right, I wouldn't go out my way to buy it. I don't normal use them but I didn't see or feel difference. If I didn't get to taste I wouldn't have bought it. If you like lip exfoliators it is very convenient being that it is the shape of lipstick.
Nicole Z.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I have the sweet cherry one and it works really well! The price is super affordable and the product works very well. The exfoliating things are like tiny fine grains of sand that dissolve into the lips. After they dissolve into the lips, my lips become super soft! I highly recommend!
Jennifer W.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I've been using this as my lip exfoliator for a while now, and I LOVE it! It works great. I get flaky, dry patches of skin on my lips, and this takes those patches right off. Be sure to use a lip primer or moisturizing lip balm after you use this product. Then you can apply your other lip products like lip liner, lip stick, or gloss.
Hailey T.
I would highly recommend this product, even if you don't generally have dry lips. It is super affordable and works wonders in softening and smoothing your lips! It doesn't make a mess and I like that it's applied like lipstick where you don't have to get product on your fingers!
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?