5 colors available

How to use:

Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
I saw all these amazing reviews and decided to give this lip exfoliator a try. I got the mint scented one. However. this product just didn't work for me. Yes, it exfoliated my lips and removed dead skin. I'm not sure wh but after using this product, my lips were drier than before I used this product. I know it is only $3 and that is amazing! I love e.l.f. and I'm sad this product didn't work for me. I have a lip exfoliator from Lush that works so much better on my lips. I'm okay with spending a little extra money for a product that works better for me.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
New Albany, MS
I LOVE this lip exfoliator. The price can't be beat and it's a must have for the cold months. My lips are dry and cracked. I use Vaseline lip moisturizer and this exfoliator every single day. I had the original one before I got the mint one and I like them both. I'm not a fan of mint scents but if you are then you'll love this one!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
I absolutely LOVE this lip exfoliator! It applies so easy and it isn't all rough like other ones. I tried the mint green and it smelled amazing as well. After exfoliating my lips were so smooth and felt like rejuvenated. I definitely recommend it!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
So I have tried lip scrubs and exfoliators before but I really enjoy this more than others. I love how it is in a lipstick form which makes it super easy to use and less of a messy product. It smells good and is a must have for these winter months. It really does help with keeping my lips in good condition and moisturized.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Dalton, GA
This is my very first time using a lip exfoliant and I loved it! My lips are very dry this time of year and it removed all the dry dead skin and left them very soft! I love the minty flavor
Pricilla A.
Pricilla A.
I had actually never tried this product before and I was very very happy after first trying it out! It leaves my lips feeling very soft! I will totally continue purchasing this product alot more times!
Cayla W.
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
This is one of my favorites that came out of the box. My lips tend to pull a lot so this really helped me out.
Vickii S.
Vickii S.
Brookline, MA
I've been wanting to try this product for a long time! Now that I received it from my elf vox box and I'm gonna be using it and will definitely re purchase once I'm done with it! It removes the dead skin in a way that doesn't hurt and is very gentle on the lips! I learned that the bottom of the product there's a mini lip balm that I can use after I exfoliate my lips! The flavor is great and the product is definitely amazing!
Giselle L.
Giselle L.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Just bought this and already I love it! My lips have been so dry, and this made them so soft again. It also smells and tastes so yummy!
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Charleston, SC
This is not my favorite product. I 'm not sure what I expected from a lip exfoliator because I do not regularly use one, but I definitely did not feel like this product really did anything. My lips felt no different than using a regular chapstick.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?