BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Shea H.
Longmont, CO
So I had no idea that ELF made a lip exfoliate until it came in my ELF box box. I'm soooo happy it came. It's so nice to use. I use it in the morning while I'm doing my morning skin routine and it is so amazing. My lips are so damn soft.
Jennifer W.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I've been using this as my lip exfoliator for a while now, and I LOVE it! It works great. I get flaky, dry patches of skin on my lips, and this takes those patches right off. Be sure to use a lip primer or moisturizing lip balm after you use this product. Then you can apply your other lip products like lip liner, lip stick, or gloss.
brittany f.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I must be doing this wrong, but this product did not help my lips. I felt whatever is in the balm to exfoliate actually cut my lip a time or two. It smells a little weird, but if you move in circular motions you finally can get some result, but i wouldn't recommend.
Caitlin G.
I was so thankful to receive this product in my most recent VoxBox! It has a light smell, the perfect texture to exfoliate dead skin without being too rough, compact, and easy to use. I would definitely invest the small $3 to buy it when it runs out!
Crystal A.
Los Angeles, CA
Never tried the Elf lip exfoliator before wanted to try the more grittier texture but got the mint texture was excited about the option tried it exfoliates ok still want to try the other one but I would recommend this as a light exfoliator
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this product on my VoxBox I been wanting to try it forever but never had the time to do so and I'm impressed with it it did leave my lips feeling smooth and took out some dry skin and good price too $3 I believe. I do recommend.
Rebecca H.
Roseville, CA
This is a really cool little exfoliator! I've never seen a lip exfoliator in the shape of lipstick! It's very convenient and I love the way it smells and feels when I use it! Keeps my lips looking healthy and fresh! Highly recommend this! :)
Rolexia p.
Carnesville, GA
This the best thing since, sliced bread lol
It really is, after you apply and follow the instructions your lips are so freaking soft it's should be a crime on how good this stuff is. If you haven't tried it go out and get it and try it.
Ashley H.
W Sacramento, CA
OH.. EM.. G! Where has this been all my life?! I absolutely love the elf lip exfoliator!!! Super easy to use and smells amazing. I hate when my lips are dry and peeling when I put on lipstick. I'm kinda addicted to chap stick for that exact reason. This totally works instantly! Leaves my lips smooth and soft. It's a MUST HAVE!!
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm really loving this new formula for elf lip exfoliator! Not as gritty and smells, feels and even tastes good! I prime my lips with this scrub right before applying matte lip colors so I get a smooth finish without dry lips! Such a great deal!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?