BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this ELF product. It is a great little exfoliate. The price is very reasonable. It helps me not bite my lips.
Kimberly M.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a great product for the price. Not the best lip scrub I've used but is worth the price.
Jenifer M.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love using this product before applying a matte lipstick . Great for removing the dead skin off the lips and it is great for the price
Brittany D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have the worst dry lips ever and just one use of this and my lips are baby soft, its amazing! love this product and the price surely is a bonus.
Alexandra L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I'm not a fan of the smell, but it's a great product! Makes my lips feel ulta smooth and soft.
Karla D.
I got the mint one in the mail and I had very bad chapped lips so I put it on and I've already seen the results! My lips are softer and the chapped is basically gone! Super happy with this one! Definitely recommend this to others!
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is an awesome product. It actually works really well. It's only a couple of dollars to.
Alissa G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product! It removes all the dead skin leaving your lips feeling extremely smooth! I highly recommend!
Alyssa N.
Metuchen, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I like it for the first couple times but for me, the grains aren't as effective in exfoliating after a couple times but still good.
Mary R.
Parkersburg , WV
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I buy these obsessively! Works so well, the tube is little though. I keep one in my diaper bag for my toddler!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?