BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Alexis V.
Conway, AR
Got this in the e.l.f. voxbox.This smells amazing and my lips feel great after using it. I have been using this product a couple days now and I can see a noticeable difference in my lips. It was easy to use and I really liked it. I would be interested in buying it after this runs out.
Katie S.
North Canton, OH
I swear I have the driest lips in the world and this lip exfoliater has been a miracle. I use it at night before going to bed and also before applying lip products. It helps to create a smooth surface so lipstick doesn't look dry or patchy.
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This stuff works great I just wish it came in a pot. For me it's more hygienic than scrubbing your lips with it in stick form. So I've started just taking a small chunk of the top and working it in and it works so much better! It also has some moisturizing properties you can feel after you rinse it off. My lips feel brand new after using this!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
I've used lip sugar scrubs in the past from a little container which are okay, but the way this one is packaged is so easy to apply! It helps with my extremely dry lips during the winter and I love the light mint scent/flavor. Definitely recommend!
Sarah M.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Best. Thing. Ever. What more could I say? No longer do you need to worry about those chapped lips looking nasty under a matte lip stick. Use this baby before you go out or before you go to sleep and your lips will be satin smooth the next day!
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Really awesome and is so much better than dipping my fingers into a container to get the product. Which annoys me because my fingers get dirty and doing this can make the container dirty. It is affordable and good value and I will buy again!
Ktron M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
A staple in my makeup kit. At just $3, this works just as good as any fancy lip scrub. I only gave 4 stars because the packaging isn't my favorite.. I find the stick moves over time. Regardless, this is the best lip exfoliator and most drugstores carry them! Highly recommend.
Caterina P.
San Antonio, TX
I didn't think I would like the minty one vs the original one. I actually like it a lot more, it's a lot smoother! It defiantly exfoliates the lips and makes your lips so soft afterwords! When I run out of this one, I'm defiantly going to buy another!
tami t.
Santee, CA
Love that this pep exfoliator is applied like a lip stick. (No fingers in a jar... yay!). Exfoliates well and has a sweet taste with a minty smell. For the price I would definitely recommend this product. Just wish it was a little bigger
Racquel K.
This is the coolest product ever! It looks and applies like lipstick but it exfoliates your lips! It make mine so soft, perfect for this winter weather coming. Smells great and will be purchasing some when mine runs out! Good job e.l.f!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?