5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Flower Mound, TX
Wow! This product is a life saver! In the past I would use a homemade scrub to exfoliate my lips, but with this, the process is made so much easier. There is essentially no clean up and this makes my lips very smooth! I would purchase again!
Marjorie M.
Marjorie M.
Vacaville, CA
Lip Exfoliator, this lip exfoliator works good to take away the dry dead skin off your lips, and because it comes in this handy little lipstick tube, makes it easy to remove and easy to carry around in your makeup bag.
Esther P.
Esther P.
Loveeee itt! 😀 😃 the taste its so sweet, my lips so so soft and moist 😍😍😍😍😍😗😗😗😗
Rochelle G.
Rochelle G.
BATON ROUGE, LA
This is hands down a 10 star product if I can give it. It's my first time actually trying out a lip exfoliator and my have my life been flipped upside "right"! This stuff is amazing. It really removes the dead skin off your lips without being harsh. It also plump your lips to make them Fuller and give it a natural flush. It makes apply any lip product so much easier. Then is a must have for matte lipstick. Because matte lipstick can be drying it sometimes show the dead skin on your lips when you apply it. But with this stuff you never have to worry about that again. Everything applys so smooth and evenly. It's also perfect for those people like me with dry lips or just these winter months. You use this product and apply your favorite lip moisturizer and never worry about dry lips ever again.! I would highly recommend! Super affordable and worth every penny and some. I will be buying some more as gifts for my friends. Their gonna love it!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
I've tried the brown-ish e.l.f. exfoliator in the past (I can't remember the name) but it fell apart so easily and was such a rough scrub, my lips would actually hurt. I recently received the Mint Maniac version in a VoxBox from Influenster and I love it so much more! It's much gentler but still scrubs off all the dead skin. With the other one, you had to exfoliate my putting pressure on your lips with the product, but with this one, it glides on like a balm and you exfoliate by rubbing your lips together. It's much easier to apply, and the results are so much better. It smells and tastes great too because of the mint!
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of the best affordable lip scrubs out there. I love the new formula and scents. The mint is my favorite scent out of the three. It does a great job of exfoliating and moisturizing at the same time. I love the lipstick bullet dorm because it's way less messy than using your finger like traditional lip scrubs
Maria T.
Maria T.
If you have chapped lips frequently , you would fall in love with this exfoliator. I am a first time user thanks to my e.l.f voxbox . I will most defiantly buy this product again when I am out. After testing I recommended to my friends , it's that good 😍😍
Latda P.
Latda P.
I love this lip exfoliator! It's afforable, it works and it tastes amazing! It gets rid of all the dead skins and made my lips extra soft!
Francisca O.
Francisca O.
Wow!!! That's all I can say. I have never tried a lip exfoliator, and let me say I'm never going back to chapstick. It's the best moisturizer I have used for my lips. Quick and easy and best of all CHEAP!!!!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Norfolk, VA
I got this in a voxbox but the opinion is all mine. I really did adore using the lip exfoliator for the first time. Once you get past one layer of smoothness it gets right to exfoliating and gets the job done.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?