5 colors available

How to use:

Amara A.
Amara A.
Mesquite, TX
Out of the entire box, this quickly began to become my favorite! It's super easy to glide on my lips before using a matte lipstick and its non flakey. It does taste a bit like toothpaste but I don't mind. It makes my liquid lipstick application effortlessly smooth. I would considering purchasing again!
Alondra M.
Alondra M.
Merced, CA
I absolutely love this product! I received the mint green one and it really makes my lips feel soft after I exfoliate, I usually use this product when doing my makeup so my lips will be ready and soft with no dead skin when applying my lipstick ! I will be purchasing this !
Kristan R.
Kristan R.
Glendora, CA
I usually make my own lip scrubs but when I received this in my ELF Voxbox from Influenster to test and review for free, I had to try it. I like how its not harsh on the lips and it was easy to apply. If I see it in stores, I would most likely buy it again. I would recommend it to others and I would love to try the other ones.
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
I saw all these amazing reviews and decided to give this lip exfoliator a try. I got the mint scented one. However. this product just didn't work for me. Yes, it exfoliated my lips and removed dead skin. I'm not sure wh but after using this product, my lips were drier than before I used this product. I know it is only $3 and that is amazing! I love e.l.f. and I'm sad this product didn't work for me. I have a lip exfoliator from Lush that works so much better on my lips. I'm okay with spending a little extra money for a product that works better for me.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
New Albany, MS
I LOVE this lip exfoliator. The price can't be beat and it's a must have for the cold months. My lips are dry and cracked. I use Vaseline lip moisturizer and this exfoliator every single day. I had the original one before I got the mint one and I like them both. I'm not a fan of mint scents but if you are then you'll love this one!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
I absolutely LOVE this lip exfoliator! It applies so easy and it isn't all rough like other ones. I tried the mint green and it smelled amazing as well. After exfoliating my lips were so smooth and felt like rejuvenated. I definitely recommend it!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
So I have tried lip scrubs and exfoliators before but I really enjoy this more than others. I love how it is in a lipstick form which makes it super easy to use and less of a messy product. It smells good and is a must have for these winter months. It really does help with keeping my lips in good condition and moisturized.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Dalton, GA
This is my very first time using a lip exfoliant and I loved it! My lips are very dry this time of year and it removed all the dry dead skin and left them very soft! I love the minty flavor
Pricilla A.
Pricilla A.
I had actually never tried this product before and I was very very happy after first trying it out! It leaves my lips feeling very soft! I will totally continue purchasing this product alot more times!
Cayla W.
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
This is one of my favorites that came out of the box. My lips tend to pull a lot so this really helped me out.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?