BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Stephanie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I sleep with my mouth open most nights so I wake up with chapped lips usually every morning. This lippie does exactly what it should! It makes my lips feel super soft and smooth and the minty fresh feeling is just perfect.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't know how much I needed this product until I got it in the elf voxbox. It gets all of the dead skin off of you lips and leaves them feeling insanely smooth! It is such a fantastic product that retails at a great price!
Chelsee F.
Oklahoma city, OK
I usually make my own lip exfoliators but this one came in my box this month so I gave it a try. It has a nice taste to it and I love how soft it makes my lips! I've been using before bed and before putting on lipstick!
Danesa Q.
I've been wanting a lip exfoliator, I just didn't expect it to be this great. It came with too much packaging, but it tastes good (oops), and really takes off all the dead skin. Leaves your lips feeling silky, smooth and hydrated!
Daisy D.
i got this in my elf voxbox. i got the mint one and i actually really love it. it isnt too harsh of a scrub but i really does make my lips feel so much softer after i use it and i dont think it tastes half bad either :)
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lip Exfoliater and I think it's very handy like the mess free aspect of it! It does the job! Sometimes I feel like it's too rough for my lips & I have had others you can just kick off so I wonder why you can't with this one?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Yes yes yes yes! I could never say enough words about how amazing this product is. Iv been using this for years and I will always have it. My lips are so soft after and it helps my favorite matte lippies look even better.
Rachel E.
Beaverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never even heard of a lip exfoliator before this but after trying this I can see what all the craze is about! I use this every other night before bed and it leaves my lips feeling so soft and refreshed. I absolutely love it!
Calissa B.
Wadmalaw Is, SC
This made my lips sooooooo soft and I love it so much!! I'm so happy I got chosen for the box and all the products I used were just amazing to me!! I definitely recommend everything in it especially this exfoliating lip
Julisa O.
I've actually owned the clear one before I received the mint one in my voxbox box and I'm in love with both of them! I exfoliate before I put any matte lipstick and leaves the lips smooth and flawless I will continue to purchase this product!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?