5 colors available

Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my holy grail lip exfoliator. It is very gentle and smells (and tastes if you accidentally lick it) amazing! It is the only way to prep my lips for a matte color kind of day.
ja1nice g.
ja1nice g.
Every time I put this on my mouth waters lol it feels great on the lips really takes that dead skin off ! Great before you apply your liquid lipstick. The smell,taste and feeling is great !
fabiola b.
fabiola b.
Moorpark, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product how smooth your lops feel after you have already exfoliated them at first it feels quit ruff but then its just like wow thats amazing
Nandie B.
Nandie B.
I use the exfoliator every other night. I highly recommend using it because it slowly removes the dead skin from my lips.
sarah c.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
Okay so I love the Mint smell and flavor of this product. I love the feel of my lips after as well. I will be buying this product. Thank you influenster for this product. It met every expectation. It is AMAZING that is for sure. I will recommend it to others.
Viviana F.
Viviana F.
Belleville, NJ
I LOVE this product. First of all, the fact that it looks like a lipstick is so freaking cute! I love the minty feel it gives and it really does work well as an exfoliator. My lips have been dry since the change if the weather here and this was absolutely the most perfect solution to my problem. The little beads or minerals infused into the lipstick scrub the lips and then dissolve to moisten the skin. I have a lip scrub from LUSH and that was my always go to but this definitely replaces it. It lasts a long time and then give you that plump nourished feel when the product dries over time. I recommend everyone buy this and keep on them. Restores broken chapped lips in minutes!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
I have never used a lip exfoliator before but once you use this product there's no going back! I absolutely loved my experience, after usage my lips felt so smooth and applying any lip color looked flawless! I definitely recommend!
Zenna P.
Zenna P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm a dental assistant and at work some times I pumice my lips to keep them soft but it never lasts long. This product replaces that process and has a longer lasting affect leaving my lips soft and smooth.
Skylar F.
Skylar F.
This is a great lip exfoliate. I have it in mint manic and it smells great while really smoothing my lips. I use this before lipstick application almost daily. Very cheap and we'll worth it.
Tina K.
Tina K.
This came just in time! I was having dryness issues with my lips .they felt dry but didn't look Dry. Used this and it is helping me.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?