5 colors available

How to use:

Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
This lip exfoliator is great! I use it before applying lipstick (especially matte lipstick). I'll even use it after wearing lipstick all day.
Definitely a must have for the winter ❄️️☃️😊
Brooklynn B.
Brooklynn B.
Winston Salem , NC
This smells like peppermint! Works great! This Sugar scrubs definitely gets off all the dead/rough skin around and on your lips.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
I've always heard such amazing reviews about Elf's lip exfoliator and they are all true! I received this product in my ELF Vox Box and I was so impressed with it! First of all, it's so affordable and I love that it is unique. It's unique because it's in a lip stick form which makes it so easy to use and apply. I highly recommend this!
Shahadah E.
Shahadah E.
This product makes your lips look amazing! This is the first time I have used this product and I'm never going without it again. The packaging is super simple and clean cut. I recommend this product to everyone whether you wear makeup or not. You can find this product at target.
Kara J.
Kara J.
Newbury Park, CA
I love this product - it exfoliates better than any lip scrub I have used in the past, and I love how easy, mess-free and affordable it is . It is definitely something that I will continue to use and repurchase!
Florence W.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
I have been using this for about a week and I love it it takes the dead skin off your lips and the minty taste is a plus. I use this before I put on matte lipstick. Great product
Manda R.
Manda R.
Rolla , MO
Before getting this in a voxbox I had already gone through 3 tubes and bought a 4th. I love this stuff. I have crazy dry lips, so this gets the nasty skin off and helps to keep them moisturized. It is insanely inexpensive and easy to get your hands on. If you don't have it, you need it.
Berucka C.
Berucka C.
Im obsessed with this! When I first tried it I wasn't sure how it would work! It feels great and the doesn't have a nasty taste or feel ! Definitely loved this ! I would buy this again for sure !
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
I love love love this product. I had the mint one in my elf voxbox. I love how it makes my lips feel after I used it. It very rough but worth it. It was kinda awkward putting it on for the first time. Thanks to influenster because I wouldn't have tried it buy The rest is history.
Alondra M.
Alondra M.
Merced, CA
I absolutely love this product! I received the mint green one and it really makes my lips feel soft after I exfoliate, I usually use this product when doing my makeup so my lips will be ready and soft with no dead skin when applying my lipstick ! I will be purchasing this !
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?