BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Stephanie B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I purchased the mint maniac exfoliator and it does a good job of exfoliating but the conditioning part does not seem to last very long and it broke inside the tube.
Rebecca D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This stuff works wonderfully! Super cheap and works magic on dry, chapped lips! It's such a great idea and I really enjoy that it comes in a little lipstick tube, It's super convenient and easy to apply. Love this stuff!
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this product I suffer from chapped Lips year round and I make sure to always have this and exfoliate it helps remove all the dead skin and keep my lips smooth
Maya S.
I received the mint one in my voxbox and I loved this stuff! It left my lips feeling really smooth and also hydrated. The sweet mint taste just makes it even better.
Emily L.
Highland, NY
One of my favorite lip care products for years! Still love it now!! Especially the new mint flavor. Highly recommend.
This product was sent to me for free testing
Elizabeth S.
Max Meadows, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is one of my Holy Grails. I have tried lots of lip products to try to help my dead skin cells. This products was the cheapest one and it worked the best. I also love the smell of it. It is one of my must haves.
Karelina D.
Really does make your lips super soft and gets rid of the dead skin! Very easy to apply/use! When I first used it I was scared but I got the hang of it very quickly! And this is very cheap!
Shannon K.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this for on the go exfoliation! I love the applicator because it is so easy to use and less messy than other lip scrubs. I'm definitely going to repurchase.
Steph C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I LOVE this. For the price ($3) this is perfect for prepping your lips for gloss or lipstick. It tastes great and exfoliates without your lips feeling ripped or sore. It makes them super soft. I love love love it.
Dina G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This exfoliator is great. I love how it makes my lips smooth and it preps them for matte lipsticks. The scent is nice and sweet on the original. I haven't yet tried the other flavors. After I exfoliate I apply aquaphor and my lips are very smooth.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?