BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Victoria D.
pittsburgh
Review for: Rose
I love this shade. It gives your lip some color, but not too vibrant. It is more of a natural look. It looks great if you're having a natural look.
Isabella N.
Exfoliates lips magnificently and leaves them smoothe but isn't the most long lasting so make sure to use it repeatedly in order to have desired result.
Raven J.
Jackson, MS
Good inexpensive lip scrub. I would buy whenever I run out of my Tarte lip scrub. It definitely doesn't disappoint I've recommended this to my friends!
Rebecca L.
This taste really good but doesnt moisturize the lips at all. It does exfoliate very effectively though, and that is the purpose after all, so 5 stars.
Bryanna B.
I would much rather buy this product then a more expensive exfoliater! This has worked great for me! I haven't had any problems and it actually works!
Brittany P.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Other
It's he only lip exfoliater I've used, but I love it! Works amazing, love the cost, and taste good too if you accidentally get some in your mouth haha.
Chylin H.
Graceville
My lips are rather plump, and they tend to get dry very quickly, this product has been an easy fix whenever I'm on the go and I have a little dry skin!
Cheyenne P.
Lititz, PA
Oh my gosh this makes my lips so soft!!! I got it in the VoxBox and it's so great. So inexpensive and it also has a really good taste. Will buy again!
Tiara N.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely loved this product. It was great at removing the dead skin, leaving my lips feeling really soft. And it had a hint of a flavor as well :)
Maureen K.
Sicklerville
Elf has a great lil lip exfoliater for 3 bucks. They exfoliatemy lips no funny after taste and just simply remove dry skin and prep my lips for product
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?