5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Karimdeliz S.
Karimdeliz S.
El mejor scrub para los labios EVER, y su precio es excelente !! Lo uso mientras me maquilla para que al momento de aplicar mi pinta labios el mismo quede mas natural!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Smells like mint and it is a little rough when you apply it to your lips. Great product that leaves you're lips feeling fresh and moisturized !
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
First: don't travel with this TSA will throw your bag and snap it. Other than that, it works great, I use it once a week before I brush my teeth, I do about 3-4 swipes on my top & bottom lip then rub them together for about 15 seconds. Then I brush my teeth which rinses everything off. I got the mint one and its so refreshing but not too strong.

I received this for free to review, all opinions are my own.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I love this line but this was not my favorite exfoliator I like the idea of it looking like a lipstick. But it smears too much on the sides of it and it takes a lot of application before it stared to work.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Cumberland, RI
SO TASTY! For a while I often used the lush cosmetics lip exfoliant pots but I found it very grainy and crumbly. I thought that is what all lip exfoliants were like. When I scooped up one of these babies I was super excited. I love how they are extremely exfoliating but also SO SMOOTH. They leave a moisturizing layer on your lips even with so much exfoliation. And it tastes super yummy! 👅
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
So I have now tried the blue mint and the brown sugar one and I love them. They are so affordable and get the job done. The brown sugar one is a lot coarser than the mint. The mint feels more like a chap stick after you use it which I really like. I tend to use these exfoliators at night before I go to bed and wake up in the morning with perfectly hydrated lips.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Lufkin, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The exfoliator is something that, when I first used it, I said, where has this been all my life? I've never had a lip exfoliator, although I've certainly needed one. It's something I will never be without again. And, this is sooo inexpensive! It works great, and it even tastes good. Comes in about 4 different flavors, too. The rest of stuff in the set was nice too.
Hope B.
Hope B.
Mobile, AL
It feels similar to sand on your lips and I've had other lip exfoliators that cut my lips but this one doesn't. And the grittiness doesn't taste like sand so it's not the worst thing if some gets in your mouth!
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
I received this complimentary in my elf voxbox! At first I was a little confused because it felt more like a balm than an exfoliater. However after I started using it more the rough particles used to scrub the lips became exposed and they felt smooth and exfoliated! Love the minty taste too!
Janice G.
Janice G.
This is my first lip exfoliator/scrub ever and I love it!! Not only is the minty flavor very nice on the lips but the product says what it does. When you finish using it, your lips feel so smooth! Plus you can't beat the price!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?