BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Polina D.
It was slightly hard to apply, and it did apply on fairly rough but the overall affect was great. It exfoliated my lips and left them feeling very soft. I got the mint-flavored product for free to test but i will definitely be repurchasing!
Yadhira R.
I'm one of those that gets such bad lip problems during the winter! This came just in time in my VoxBox to help me get rid of any dead skin and just give a pamper to my lips. It works incredible and leaves my lips feeling awesome. A must try!!
Kayla t.
Greenville, SC
This got the job done! I received the ELF VoxBox at the perfect time! I have troublesome lips in the winter. I used this , applied coconut oil to my lips before doing my hair - so my lips are prepped for my matte lip to pull my look together!
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This stuff works great I just wish it came in a pot. For me it's more hygienic than scrubbing your lips with it in stick form. So I've started just taking a small chunk of the top and working it in and it works so much better! It also has some moisturizing properties you can feel after you rinse it off. My lips feel brand new after using this!
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Made my lips feel absolutely soo smooth! Also, I have recommended it to one of my close friends and she started to use if to rub off the dead skin and make her lips smooth before she would apply her lip stick, and it makes such a difference!
Sarah M.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Best. Thing. Ever. What more could I say? No longer do you need to worry about those chapped lips looking nasty under a matte lip stick. Use this baby before you go out or before you go to sleep and your lips will be satin smooth the next day!
Navi K.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is one of the best lip exfoliators I have used! The price is amazing and so is the product. It has a delicious vanilla scent and flavor. It works extremely well at exfoliating because it is a bit more on the drier side so it really helps to get all of the dead skin off. What I like to do is put a little bit of water on it to soften it a little so that I am not tugging at my lips. And then I thoroughly use it all over my lips and am left with soft smooth lips!
Amy D.
Love e.l.f products! Amazing prices and amazing products! This lip exfoliator has to be my all time favorite! Works great and fast! Skips all the messes with others! A little goes a long way and last really long too! Smells and taste great ­čśę
Katie S.
North Canton, OH
I swear I have the driest lips in the world and this lip exfoliater has been a miracle. I use it at night before going to bed and also before applying lip products. It helps to create a smooth surface so lipstick doesn't look dry or patchy.
Lindsey S.
Venetia, PA
Such a great product - especially if you wear a lot of lipstick. I have really dry lips (especially in the winter) but love to wear red lipstick and shades of wine. This exfoliator helps smooth out my lips so they look moisturized, smooth and beautiful!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?