5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
ja1nice g.
ja1nice g.
Every time I put this on my mouth waters lol it feels great on the lips really takes that dead skin off ! Great before you apply your liquid lipstick. The smell,taste and feeling is great !
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
I have never used a lip exfoliator before but once you use this product there's no going back! I absolutely loved my experience, after usage my lips felt so smooth and applying any lip color looked flawless! I definitely recommend!
fabiola b.
fabiola b.
Moorpark, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product how smooth your lops feel after you have already exfoliated them at first it feels quit ruff but then its just like wow thats amazing
Bewitchedd B.
Bewitchedd B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Obsessed with this, the only thing I don't like is when it gets dried out its hard to apply...
Skylar F.
Skylar F.
This is a great lip exfoliate. I have it in mint manic and it smells great while really smoothing my lips. I use this before lipstick application almost daily. Very cheap and we'll worth it.
Tina K.
Tina K.
This came just in time! I was having dryness issues with my lips .they felt dry but didn't look Dry. Used this and it is helping me.
Clarissa G.
Clarissa G.
HAWTHORNE, CA
Gently exfoliates skin on the lips leaving them soft and supple. Sugary. Minty. Great. :)
Ana M.
Ana M.
Miami Lakes, FL
I got this lip exfoliator in my e.l.f. voxbox :) and I love this product, it smells really nice and it works great on my lips, didn't feel too rough and it didn't feel like it did nothing.
Diana G.
Diana G.
Doral, FL
I just received this lip exfoliator from influenster, the first thing I noticed is that it smells delicious to mint, when you apply it on your lips it is soft, it has small sugar granules, which are the ones that perform the exfoliation. My lips after using it were soft and like with oil (my lips are very dry and with various corns), I think it has an excellent quality-price ratio. I would buy again.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
This product is BOMB! I seriously can't live without it, especially in the winter time! Not only does it smell amazing and taste amazing, but it also does a fabulous job of exfoliating your lips and keeping them soft and smooth. I also really appreciate that unlike a lot of other similar products, it isn't in a pot or tube. The lipstick bullet shape makes it really easy and convenient to apply. For only $3 I really don't think this product can be beat!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?