BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Holly S.
Rockwell, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
YESS!! This made my lips soo soft!! And for such a low price you really can't get a better deal! I had used a more expensive lip exfoliator previously and it made my lips smoothr but also VERY dry!! This has not dried out my lips at all!! I have one in my handbag at all times along with my favorite balms. GREAT product.. even better price!!
Michelle L.
I bought two of these when I originally saw it on Pinterest. It does exfoliate my lips but it does get a little smooth so I find I have to chop off a tiny bit with a knife to get the rough part back in use. It works well for the price, 100%.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Made my lips feel absolutely soo smooth! Also, I have recommended it to one of my close friends and she started to use if to rub off the dead skin and make her lips smooth before she would apply her lip stick, and it makes such a difference!
Melissa M.
I really like this product! I had tried this product before about a year ago and it seemed a little dry when applied but this one goes on smooth and takes away app the dead skin! Definitely would recommend this product and of course it's affordable!
Lauren G.
Pataskala, OH
This is a truly amazing product! So good for taking the dead skin off of your lips and making them supper soft! It's like a sugar scrub and this one is minty ­čśŹ I love to use it before I apply my lipsticks and it makes them look so much better!
Ashley S.
Lewisville, TX
I love the mint flavor infused lip exfoliator . The formulation is different for the new one, it's less messy and has a wonderful , refreshing taste. I noticed the scrub is less grainy than before which I prefer but get a the dead skin away.
Sidney T.
Austin, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
This stuff works wonders on my lips! It exfoliates great and is super affordable. It's very easy to use as well. I have purchased a couple of these. I really like the taste of the exfoliator. It cures my cracked, winter lips and makes them soft and healthy.
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This stuff works great I just wish it came in a pot. For me it's more hygienic than scrubbing your lips with it in stick form. So I've started just taking a small chunk of the top and working it in and it works so much better! It also has some moisturizing properties you can feel after you rinse it off. My lips feel brand new after using this!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
I've used lip sugar scrubs in the past from a little container which are okay, but the way this one is packaged is so easy to apply! It helps with my extremely dry lips during the winter and I love the light mint scent/flavor. Definitely recommend!
Diana A.
I was so impressed by this product! It made my lips feel super soft. I love the minty feel it has. It completely removed all of the dead skin on my lips. I've tried other lip exfoliators and they can be kinda rough but this one totally isn't. I with definitely be purchasing.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?