BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kimberly T.
Edinburg , TX
I use this to exfoliate my lips and they feel super soft after wards and whenever I'm wearing lipstick it looks flawless! ūüėä I absolutely love love love it!
Dee J.
this stuff is amazing all there stuf is like so good for the price its crazy how perfect e.l.f is
and this is perfect to prep the lips for e.l.f lip colors
Jasmine A.
Love the lip exfoliator ! I have the green mint but I use it two times a week and it keeps my lips so soft ! And the best part is that it is so affordable
Alex M.
Dundalk, MD
This lip exfoliater is one of the best on the market and it's so affordable. The fact that it's in lipstick form makes it so convenient and easy to use.
Marina Y.
Tonawanda, NY
Definitely does what you think it would! I use it about once a week and it definitely helps remove dead skin from chapped lips and makes them super soft.
Heaven B.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Smudges off but good for the price.I love that the exfoliate smells like common and makes my lips tingles.The color I had was to like for my completion.
Isabella N.
Exfoliates lips magnificently and leaves them smoothe but isn't the most long lasting so make sure to use it repeatedly in order to have desired result.
Nashalys E.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Love this exfoliating scrub! Works a amaizing I have the cherry one and smells like heaven. It really dose exfoliate! And for the price its even better!
Victoria D.
pittsburgh
Review for: Rose
I love this shade. It gives your lip some color, but not too vibrant. It is more of a natural look. It looks great if you're having a natural look.
Daisy R.
Denison, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
These are great and affordable if your on a budget. There are soo many different ones I've tried and this by has been the best on! I highly recommend it
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?