5 colors available

How to use:

Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
I received this complimentary in my elf voxbox! At first I was a little confused because it felt more like a balm than an exfoliater. However after I started using it more the rough particles used to scrub the lips became exposed and they felt smooth and exfoliated! Love the minty taste too!
Janice G.
Janice G.
This is my first lip exfoliator/scrub ever and I love it!! Not only is the minty flavor very nice on the lips but the product says what it does. When you finish using it, your lips feel so smooth! Plus you can't beat the price!
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
This lip exfoliator is great! I use it before applying lipstick (especially matte lipstick). I'll even use it after wearing lipstick all day.
Definitely a must have for the winter ❄️️☃️😊
Brooklynn B.
Brooklynn B.
Winston Salem , NC
This smells like peppermint! Works great! This Sugar scrubs definitely gets off all the dead/rough skin around and on your lips.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
I've always heard such amazing reviews about Elf's lip exfoliator and they are all true! I received this product in my ELF Vox Box and I was so impressed with it! First of all, it's so affordable and I love that it is unique. It's unique because it's in a lip stick form which makes it so easy to use and apply. I highly recommend this!
Kay L.
Kay L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this stuff! I've heard how great it is but just got my hands on it not to long ago. It's really exfoliating but you can control how exfoliating you want it to be by wetting your lips or exfoliating them dry for a more intense exfoliation. It tastes really good as well so that's good. I've also tried Lush's lip scrubs and I like this more. It's more exfoliating and less messy. I personally really like the taste of lush exfoliater though.
Kara J.
Kara J.
Newbury Park, CA
I love this product - it exfoliates better than any lip scrub I have used in the past, and I love how easy, mess-free and affordable it is . It is definitely something that I will continue to use and repurchase!
Maia S.
Maia S.
Fredonia , NY
This is so amazing! I've always made homemade lip exfoliants using sugar, but this by far is so nice! Their products are so affordable and really do the job! So happy I can use this before I apply my lipstick and lip glosses.
Florence W.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
I have been using this for about a week and I love it it takes the dead skin off your lips and the minty taste is a plus. I use this before I put on matte lipstick. Great product
Manda R.
Manda R.
Rolla , MO
Before getting this in a voxbox I had already gone through 3 tubes and bought a 4th. I love this stuff. I have crazy dry lips, so this gets the nasty skin off and helps to keep them moisturized. It is insanely inexpensive and easy to get your hands on. If you don't have it, you need it.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?