5 colors available

How to use:

Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Cumberland, RI
SO TASTY! For a while I often used the lush cosmetics lip exfoliant pots but I found it very grainy and crumbly. I thought that is what all lip exfoliants were like. When I scooped up one of these babies I was super excited. I love how they are extremely exfoliating but also SO SMOOTH. They leave a moisturizing layer on your lips even with so much exfoliation. And it tastes super yummy! 👅
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
Love this product! Makes my liquid lipsticks look great on my lips. I got this product and 4 others free on their website for spending $25 or more. I will be purchasing this again in the future!
Kari G.
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This stuff is pretty cool to apply first before doing all my makeup & then as soon as I'm ready to apply my lipstick or liquid lip then k just wipe this off & my lips feel super smooth! The only downside in my opinion is the taste! If you accidentally get this in your mouth it's horrible!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Bismarck, ND
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Great sugar scrub to exfoliate your lips before a lipstick! It has a sweet sugary taste that also smells like cookies.
meg b.
meg b.
Must have especially for winter! Quick fix for dry, flakey lips. I use this before I apply any lip color to keep my lips soft and smooth
Afton L.
Afton L.
Lakeland, FL
I'm not sure it's the best way to apply, seems like you could break it pretty easily, but I love the product! Nice minty smell, gentle exfoliating, need conditioner for sure! 5 stars for new way to apply! Maybe tube and stick for those that need a more firm exfoliation!
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
I received this complimentary in my elf voxbox! At first I was a little confused because it felt more like a balm than an exfoliater. However after I started using it more the rough particles used to scrub the lips became exposed and they felt smooth and exfoliated! Love the minty taste too!
Janice G.
Janice G.
This is my first lip exfoliator/scrub ever and I love it!! Not only is the minty flavor very nice on the lips but the product says what it does. When you finish using it, your lips feel so smooth! Plus you can't beat the price!
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
This lip exfoliator is great! I use it before applying lipstick (especially matte lipstick). I'll even use it after wearing lipstick all day.
Definitely a must have for the winter ❄️️☃️😊
Brooklynn B.
Brooklynn B.
Winston Salem , NC
This smells like peppermint! Works great! This Sugar scrubs definitely gets off all the dead/rough skin around and on your lips.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?