BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Holly S.
Rockwell, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
YESS!! This made my lips soo soft!! And for such a low price you really can't get a better deal! I had used a more expensive lip exfoliator previously and it made my lips smoothr but also VERY dry!! This has not dried out my lips at all!! I have one in my handbag at all times along with my favorite balms. GREAT product.. even better price!!
Jackee B.
Love the lip exfoliating feel on your lips although the little tiny exfoliaters cannot be seen you definitely cannot miss the feeling of the scrub exfoliating your lip such a wonderful product to use before applying lip color or a matte lip
Polina D.
It was slightly hard to apply, and it did apply on fairly rough but the overall affect was great. It exfoliated my lips and left them feeling very soft. I got the mint-flavored product for free to test but i will definitely be repurchasing!
camerah c.
Beckley, WV
This is an amazing product. In the winter time I get very dry lips. My lips will peel really bad. It has gotten to where I have put coconut oil on them and everything under the sun,but if you use this as a pre treatment it will help dry lips.
Sidney T.
Austin, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
This stuff works wonders on my lips! It exfoliates great and is super affordable. It's very easy to use as well. I have purchased a couple of these. I really like the taste of the exfoliator. It cures my cracked, winter lips and makes them soft and healthy.
Michelle L.
I bought two of these when I originally saw it on Pinterest. It does exfoliate my lips but it does get a little smooth so I find I have to chop off a tiny bit with a knife to get the rough part back in use. It works well for the price, 100%.
Amy Z.
College Point, NY
Got the mint exfoliator & it does exfoliate but felt like I had to use a lot of product to get the desired result. It does taste good which is a nice bonus! The cap comes off easily tho which is annoying because I ended up crushing the top of the exfoliator while it was in my bag :(
David G.
Davenport , IA
Omg love love love this product was sent to me by influenster an I love it it's a good price an it takes off all the dead skin on ur lips I have had th product 2 times before it was sent an I was just happy I received it I highly recommended
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
I've used lip sugar scrubs in the past from a little container which are okay, but the way this one is packaged is so easy to apply! It helps with my extremely dry lips during the winter and I love the light mint scent/flavor. Definitely recommend!
Alexandra V.
Wilmington, NC
This product is awesome! Especially during the winter seasons. This exfoliate is very easy to apply and is easily removable with a damp cloth or even a makeup wipe! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and free of dead skin. I will absolutely purchase this item again and recommend it to all my friends.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?