BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Love this lip exfoliator.. it works great for me and it's also really cheap unlike other brands that charge twice as much and the product does the same thing
Jennifer T.
The elf lip exfoliator is only $3 and is very gritty. The packaging makes it very easy to apply with less mess. I have the mint flavor which I think is nice.
Lindsay D.
For the price this works well. It removes dry skin from your lips and makeup you get on your lips from applying foundation. But it doesn't moisten your lips.
Amy R.
Bothell, WA
This is hands down the best exfoliater ever! I've tried so many and I feel like they don't really exfoliate. But this one I can always tell the difference!
Great idea but I haven't figured out how to use this without it crumbling to pieces. Once it ripped though my lips and I'm still trying to get it to heal.
Jasmine A.
Love the lip exfoliator ! I have the green mint but I use it two times a week and it keeps my lips so soft ! And the best part is that it is so affordable
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
I just recently bought this on a whim to try. I love it! It really exfoliates the lips and leaves them feeling super smooth! The price is great, as well!!
Paige M.
Orlando, FL
Now this is a product i can back. I loved this exfoliator! I bought it on a whim and don't regret it at all! There are multiple options, which is awesome!
Robin D.
For the price this lip exfoliator is awesome! It is perfect for the dry winter months and you can apply color or gloss after and it looks so much smoother!
Kimberly T.
Edinburg , TX
I use this to exfoliate my lips and they feel super soft after wards and whenever I'm wearing lipstick it looks flawless! 😊 I absolutely love love love it!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?