5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Cathy D.
Cathy D.
I've finally got the chance to try this lip exfoliator after eyeing it for some time. Thank you Influenster!

I honestly love this product. I used another lip exfoliator before or I usually make one of my own. All of them works well, but I have to say the packaging of this product is the best! It's very convenient that it's in a lipstick tube shape because you can travel with it and exfoliating anywhere won't be messy. My lips are often peeling, and after I use this, my lips are smooth! I just have to 'scrub' it with some force in order for it to be effective. Overall I love this product and I highly recommend it!
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Absolutely in love with this product. I have really chapped lips but this helps a lot. I also love the packaging and how easy it is to use
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
This exfoliator has made my dry, cracking lips so smooth! I received the product from influenster to test out and i have loved it so much! I definitely recommend this product!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Menasha, WI
Convenient packaging in lipstick style tube is way less messy than other lip exfoliators.
I liked the Mint Maniac that I received, feels fresh and tingly. Lips are smooth after and they have felt really nice especially with it turning cold and winter. I'll purchase this in the future.

(I received this in the elf voxbox free for testing, and my opinions are my own)
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
My first lip exfoliator and I have to say this is amazing! It has a very minty taste which I absolutely enjoy and the grainy parts of this really make my lips feel smooth. I just received this product today free for testing purposes and I have to say I already love this. I was very worried at first but the results are great. I like applying it while I do my makeup and by the time I am done most of the product is gone and ready for a liquid lisptick!
Mari M.
Mari M.
The exfoliant seems to work pretty well. It feels nice but also a little dry. I wish you didn't have to wash it off but overall it is a good product. The packaging is cute and I would recommend it. Especially during the winter.
Lacy S.
Lacy S.
Muncie , IN
I think this works great in removing dead skin off your lips and making it smoothe. I wasn't a fan of the texture and the way your lips smelt/ felt afterwards. It kind of burns a little. But overall the product did its job!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Miami , FL

Normally I'd say, "Just make your own damn lip scrub with some sugar and oil!" but this product is so ridiculously GOOD and effective that I'd choose this over homemade any day. The brown sugar particles are perfect for the job - not too small yet not too gritty. I don't think the mint and cherry ones have the brown sugar though, so you should stick with the original version. I'm on my first tube but I have a feeling this product will become a staple from now on.
Hunter P.
Hunter P.
I have the mint version, and I really like it! The minty flavor is awesome, and I love the packaging it comes in. A lot of lip exfoliators come in a tub where you have to scrub it yourself and it gets all over your hands, but this comes in a form like a lipstick so you can just rub it in your lips and it scrubs it for you! It did an awesome job of exfoliating my dry lips and it's a must have for winter!
Lyndel J.
Lyndel J.
Hyattsville, MD
BUY! BUY! BUY!!!!!!! GREATEST EXFOLIATOR IVE EVER TRIED, its definitely exceeded my expectations. its smells and tastes incredible, I even bought one for my mom as a stocking stuffer. Just apply it the same way you do other lip products, rub lips together, rinse with warm water, and BOOM! you have extra soft lips. i recieved these product complimentary from @influenster via the E.L.F. voxbox
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?