BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Devyn J.
Indio, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The set is awesome!! Must buy especially because it comes with a lip exfoliater and it works wonders i has made my lips smooth and has taken off all dead skin
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I love this, great to use in Am before you apply any matte lip stick or gloss love my mattes lippys but they dry out lip this a cheaper way to keep lip great.
Morgan W.
One of the greatest inventions because makeup gets on your lips as you are doing your make up and a simple swipe of this makes it seems like nothing happened!
Andrea F.
Conway SC
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Absolutely loved it I would most definitely repurchase. It wasn't patchy at all. Recommended it to a friend and she fell in love with it too. I swear by it.
Tiff W.
Hurricane, WV
For anyone that suffers from dry lips, this is a great buy! It does a great job at exfoliating the lips for a smooth base before applying other lip products.
Audrey Z.
Katy, TX
Amazing!!!! Smells amazing!! It really does work! It's inexpensive!!!! You get a lot of product!! Highly recommend!!!! Amazing packaging!!! Love love love!!
KatieJo K.
Spearfish, SD
I absolutely love this product! My lips feel amazing and plump after exfoliating them! I have tried other products but keep returning to this particular one!
Brett W.
Mexico
I have this, it feels a little rough on the lips as it should since it is an exfoliant. I hate the way it feels when I use it but the aftermath is wonderful!
Tito G.
Long Beach CA
This is 100% my favorite lip exfoliater. I've tried many from different brands and this one seems to get the job done the best. It is also hydrating as well.
Elizabeth N.
I've used this before and I liked it but at the same time I didnt. I feel like you have to use pressure and it broke easily. It did work pretty good though.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?