BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Yeliz S.
I seriously like this so much!! Mainly due to the fact that it is super easy/mess free to apply because it is in a lipstick tube whereas most other lip exfoliators are in little pots which make it necessary for you to get your fingers in the pot.
Nikita P.
Brooklyn, NY
I'll admit i am very bad at remembering to exfoliate my lips [heck i even didn't know you had to exfoliate them .. oops] but either way, this is amazing! I got the mint one and it works wonders.. i love how it takes off your "dead" skin and it works amazing!
Lexi O.
Laredo, TX
I received the mint one in my elf box from influenster, but I bought the original sugar scrub back in march. It really liked it! It worked very well. The only con I had with this product was that it broke very fast. Other than that, great product!
Erin C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is a great lip exfoliator. I've had no problems with the scrub going away too soon. It also leaves a nice flavor behind on the lips. Make sure you condition your lips with lip balm right after or it'll leave them dry. I personally use EOS.
Chimere S.
Crusty lips are not cool and this exfoliated does the trick. Goes on grainy, but that's what you want from a lip exfoliate. It's like $3 bucks and works like a highend lip scrub. Received the Lip scrub complimentary for testing purposes.
Cons: runs out rather quickly
Melinda W.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is a really great lip scrub! It's not too harsh but it does get off the dead skin on your lips. It has a really pleasant smell and it's only $3 so you really can't beat it. The packaging is great the way they made it like a lipstick it makes it really easy to use. I highly recommend this!
Sarah B.
Ona, WV
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I have had really chapped lips this winter and this lip exfoliator has really helped. You have to have a light hand or you will hurt your lips. It gets so much dead skin and lip gunk off. I use this and then an EOS lip balm and it makes my lips feel great. I especially like to exfoliate before some lipsticks that hang on every piece of dry skin.
Rachel M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Seems to work well so far. I noticed it did take off the dead skin and my lips were smooth. Chapstick just glides on after applying. I'm not too fond of the strong taste though. If I happen to lick my lips it leaves an overpowering soapy taste.
Kristen S.
Orlando, FL
Typically I will use a sugar scrub or a toothbrush at home to get the same effect but this product is great because it's easy to carry with you and not messy at all. I love the mint flavor and it's quick and very easy to use if you are in a hurry. I would definitely buy this product again!
Kathy B.
I've always always had dry lips, and especially in the Fall/Winter time when it gets chilly my lips are just horrible. So this lip exfoliator by e.l.f. is a life saver!! It does an excellent job of helping me slouff off the dead skin on my lips so that my matte lipstick looks flawless!!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?