5 colors available

How to use:

Christine W.
Christine W.
San Antonio , TX
My lips are always dry. And on occasion flakey! I love this product because it helps exfoliate all those dry patches. I've used the original a bunch of times and now trying the mint one! I totally recommend these for mess free exfoliation since you don't have to mess with using your fingers for application! Totally recommend!
Aleah I.
Aleah I.
Las vegas, NV
Sooo im completely obsessed with this lip exfoliator! It's so adorable that it's a lip scrub in the form of lipstick. Not only is it at a great price but it leaves your lips feeling silly and smooth like butter:)! I'd highly recommend this product for anyone with chapped and or dried lips. I promise you won't be disappointed.
M M.
M M.
I got this in an Influenster box recently and was SO excited. It's something I'd wanted to try but was unsure about. I'm so happy I got a chance to try it. So easy to do and just follow it up with a lip balm of your choice. I really like using it after removing lipstick that has left my lips dry or just anytime in the winter.
Maritza C.
Maritza C.
Orange , CA
I received this with my e.l.f. voxbox for testing purposes! It's my first time using this product, I honestly loved it. I have never used a lip exfoliator, this was a product that was easy to use. I've seen this product at Target and I'm not sure for how much it retails but I'm sure its inexpensive. I recommend this product!
Lily H.
Lily H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a great handy lip exfoliator on a stick. I still don't get the softest feeling lips like I do from a lip scrub in a pot form, like the ones I can make myself, but this is still a great product for a quick scrub before you apply your lip colour. I'll still repurchase it. I just think I go through this really quickly.
Shawn A.
Shawn A.
I received the mint free for review. I like it. It works. However I had to use what felt like a lot. It was easy to apply and has GREAT ingredients. It has grape seed, jojoba, Shea butter, avocado oil....I mean this stuff is GOOD! For the price you would expect it to be full of crap. It wasn't! I definitely recommend this!
Christal M.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
So I finally broke down and I decided to get this after battling dry chapped this winter. I honestly never thought it would why to or do anything. I was pr stay surprised with the results, my rough chapped lips were transformed to soft and smooth. It's less messy than a potted scrub which is a plus and it also taste great
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Jamaica, NY
This lip exfoliator is the most underrated product. I never hear anybody talking about it and it is so amazing! I love how it in the form of a lipstick. I use it to prep my lips before putting on any lip product. Its so convenient and easy to use. For less than $2 you cannot go wrong! I recommend this product to anybody!
Weronika P.
Weronika P.
I love this lip exfoliator. I received it in my E.l.f. Voxbox recently and it's absolutely amazing. There are beads inside of it which come off on your lips and help smooth them out, relieving you of any dry areas on your lips. I checked the price of it and it's definitely worth a try considering it's not even expensive.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got this in my e.l.f. VoxBox and I absolutely love it! It smells great because it's mint, and it works great too. It moisturizes while it exfoliates. It's perfect for when your lips are a little dry and flaky, especially if it's in the winter. It's cheap too! I will definitely purchase this and recommend it to others.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?