BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jacquie C.
Silverdale, WA
Love this stuff. It was hard to find at first but worth it. My lips were a bit dry due to where I lived and I added this to my routine before I put on lip balm and lipstick and boom... Lips looked better, felt better and lipstick wore like a champ. I love lip scrubs bit for 1-3 bucks you can't beat it!
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Don't bother with pricey brands like Fresh for a lip scrub – this is all you need! Wet your lips with some water and scrub. Then just wipe with a towel and dry the tip of the scrub. Your lips will feel smooth and seem fuller thanks to exfoliation in a matter of minutes. It's affordable and easy to use!
Vanna V.
Fresno , CA
Love this stuff! First time using a lip scrub in a lipstick form. Super easy to use and did a great job at exfoliating my lips without drying them. Perfect for removing stubborn lip color and product off of lips at the end of the day too. Received complimentary, but would definitely buy this in store!
Brianna S.
This product is great! It has a great texture to help exfoliate lips and the flavor is also great too! I really like to use this product before applying a good lip balm. It is also great for getting a brightly colored lipstick off! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a lip exfoliator.
Jessica D.
It wasn't very exfoliating. A better would way to exfoliate would be to dip your finger into oil (olive, coconut, etc) then dip it into sugar and rub it all over your lips. Super cheap and way better than this product. Would not buy. I received this product complimentary for product testing purposes.
Megan F.
Galena, IL
This exfoliator is the bomb!! Ive never seen or used a lip scrub in a stick form before, and I don't know why all brands don't use this layout. It's super handy, quick and clean. The original one is my favorite, but I like the mint as well. The cherry was too sweet and artificial for my taste though.
Alexandra V.
Wilmington, NC
This product is awesome! Especially during the winter seasons. This exfoliate is very easy to apply and is easily removable with a damp cloth or even a makeup wipe! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and free of dead skin. I will absolutely purchase this item again and recommend it to all my friends.
Krista B.
Tamarac, FL
I received the elf lip exfoliator in my recent Box to review. I must say at first when I started to apply I didn't feel like it would exfoliate but as I continued using it and got past the very top coat I was able to experience the exfoliation. It is a good product that doesn't leave you feeling dry.
Noelle M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Interesting product, like nothing I had ever used before! I used it before I went to bed, directions were very easy to follow, and I woke up with lips feeling softer for sure! You definitely want to use a chapstick of lip balm after cause it can leave you feeling dry, but I really like this product!
Teion S.
Fayetteville, AR
I loved this! I got in free from Influenster in my e.l.f. voxbox, but that doesn't alter my opinion. I received the mint exfoliator which left a nice refreshing smell and really did scrub my lips smooth. Wouldn't suggest using this every day, because it leaves your lips a little numb after each use.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?