BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Irene L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This works great to exfoliate your lips and it's pretty affordable as well. Unfortunately my came out of the tube after my forth use, but it still works great. It's smells so sweet like honey and sugar which is kinda basically what it is. You can do your own DIY lip scrub with honey and sugar or you can go and buy this one. Both will do the job.
Ariel P.
El Cajon, CA
I got the mint flavor and I LOVED IT! It was pleasant tasting, and the texture of the exfoliant was nice as well. It's easy to use, too, and much less messy than other lip exfoliants! I would definitely tell my friends and purchase this product.
Emily B.
I've been wanting to try a lip exfoliator for some time now and I love the 'Mint Maniac' which I've been using every day during these colder months. The mint scent is very subtle so it's extremely soothing for chapped lips. Definitely a must try!
Ginger P.
Tampa, FL
I cannot get enough of this! I've been using this religiously before applying my normal lipstick, but it tastes so good and works so well that I find myself grabbing for it instead of my normal eos balm. My lips have literally never been so soft!
Kristen S.
Orlando, FL
Typically I will use a sugar scrub or a toothbrush at home to get the same effect but this product is great because it's easy to carry with you and not messy at all. I love the mint flavor and it's quick and very easy to use if you are in a hurry. I would definitely buy this product again!
Donna C.
Rio Rancho , NM
I really liked the minty smell of those lip exfoliator! It made my lips super soft and made my lipstick look so much better. I think that this is a great bargain for the price compared to others that I have seen. I would recommend this product!
Kelsey M.
Boise, ID
I got this in the ELF VoxBox and I am pleasantly surprised! I hadn't used a lip exfoliator like this before, and I can say that I will be incorporating this into my regular routine! It has a very nice mint smell and taste. Definitely recommend!
Taylor Z.
This elf lip exfoliator is great. It goes on like sand paper, but comes off so easily. Makes your lips smooth and feeling great. I just found out that the bottom of lip sticks are lip gloss and that's awesome! I can get two for the price of one
Melinda W.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is a really great lip scrub! It's not too harsh but it does get off the dead skin on your lips. It has a really pleasant smell and it's only $3 so you really can't beat it. The packaging is great the way they made it like a lipstick it makes it really easy to use. I highly recommend this!
Sarah B.
This new lip exfoliator is better than their last one. This one works very well! And if you didn't know, at the bottom is a little square you can snap off that has lip balm in it (; awesome!! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?