5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Troy, AL
I love the smell of this exfoliator! It also leaves my lips sliky soft and refreshed!
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
Austin, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Works great! Only thing I didn't like about it was the taste. It smells nice but I hated the taste of it.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Milanville, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have really dry/chapped lips and this really helps keep them moisturized and it really exfoliates my lips! It smells so good and it's really inexpensive!
Devon T.
Devon T.
Blue mound , IL
This product worked a little but. But the exfoliate part hurts and is too rough for the lips.
Nabiya Z.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It didn't really work for me. It would plump up my lips instead but the dead skin would still be there
ash m.
ash m.
Review for: Mint Maniac
This product works so well and it's so easy to use, whatever time of day it is. I bought it at target
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Springfield, MA
Smells so good it makes me want to eat it and it does a great job exfoliating. Leaves my lips smooth.
Toni M.
Toni M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this exfoliator! It's great on dry or chapped lips. And it leaves my lips feeling nourished and smooth. And it's only $3.00! How great is that!
Kerriann P.
Kerriann P.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My favorite lip exfoliator. It doesn't have an overwhelming flavor and really exfoliates your lips.
member-04aa00a9f
member-04aa00a9f
Review for: Other
Love this. Left my dry flaky lips feeling soft smooth and kissable. I use this a lot in the winter.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?