BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
ada n.
Irving, TX
Oooomg!! This product is just AMAZING. I mean, I was looking for something like this , and it is perfect. My lips are very soft because of this amazing exfoliator.
Bev M.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I use this every day before I apply lipstick and liquid lip this stuff works great I love that I don't have to use my fingers to apply it applys like a lipstick
Ashlee S.
Lebanon, TN
This product did not do much for me. It smells amazing but I still had dry, flaky lips after using it. It's a cool idea but it just isn't gritty enough to work.
Cindy R.
Love this lip exfoliator!! It left my lips so soft and the smell was very soothing. It's perfect for this cold weather. Will definitely look for other scents.ūüíôūüíô
Megan R.
Just ordered this and it works so well I would highly recommend it especially in the winter when lips are chapped and dry! Super cheap too but works really well
Stephanie H.
Review for: Other
This is a great lip scrub for in between liquid lipstick. A great prep for dry lips, but doesn't last long and you have to clean it off every time you use it.
Jessica S.
Great lip exfoliator! I use it at night when I take off my make up. Great idea to make the sugar scrub into a lipstick form. I will repurchase when I run out.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I love this, great to use in Am before you apply any matte lip stick or gloss love my mattes lippys but they dry out lip this a cheaper way to keep lip great.
Esra C.
This amazing sugar scrub taste great and leaves my lips smoother then ever. Each time I use it my husband can tell because it makes my lips kissable and soft.
Kellie N.
Chatsworth
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Never thought my lips needed exfoliating but WOW !! Lips feel AMAZING after you apply this sandy sugary scrub !! And your lipstick stays on sooo much better !!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?