BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Brooke C.
Dayton, OH
Ive been using this even before the elf voxbox that i got and I do like it but don't like the smell so much (ugh!!) but other than that i love it and works perfectly for dead skin and before matte lippies! good price and super afforable and would buy again.
Valarie S.
I've been using the elf lip exfoliator for a few months now and my lips are so soft especially since it's the winter months when my lips are the roughest, but this product really helps with that. The only down fall is afterwards you have to put some type of chap stick on to moisturize your lips
Navith V.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I really love this product it works really good on my lips and takes the dryness right out at first I didn't think it would make such a difference but after trying in matte lipsticks I needed it bad since my lips looked so bad and would start peeling
Audrie C.
Carlsbad, NM
I love this lip exfoliator! It is so easy to use and you do not have to worry about a jar and making a messing like other lip exfoliators. My lips do feel so much softer just after one use. It is very affordable and I do believe everyone should try this product.
Irene L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This works great to exfoliate your lips and it's pretty affordable as well. Unfortunately my came out of the tube after my forth use, but it still works great. It's smells so sweet like honey and sugar which is kinda basically what it is. You can do your own DIY lip scrub with honey and sugar or you can go and buy this one. Both will do the job.
Ginger P.
Tampa, FL
I cannot get enough of this! I've been using this religiously before applying my normal lipstick, but it tastes so good and works so well that I find myself grabbing for it instead of my normal eos balm. My lips have literally never been so soft!
Rachel M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Seems to work well so far. I noticed it did take off the dead skin and my lips were smooth. Chapstick just glides on after applying. I'm not too fond of the strong taste though. If I happen to lick my lips it leaves an overpowering soapy taste.
Prazene S.
W Bloomfield, MI
I love this and can't wait to repurchase! I received this complementary to try with an honest opinion on it and have to say it is so amazing. I love how it looks like a lipstick because you don't need to use your fingers like typical lip scrubs!
Paulina E.
I really enjoyed this product. I got it a few days ago in my elf vox box and i cant wait to keep playing around with it. Its a great exfoliant and i could immediately y see the results. Finally the price is amazing so indefinitely recommend anyone to try it out!
Emily B.
I've been wanting to try a lip exfoliator for some time now and I love the 'Mint Maniac' which I've been using every day during these colder months. The mint scent is very subtle so it's extremely soothing for chapped lips. Definitely a must try!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?