BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Chi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first time using a product that works like a lip scrub. For the price and the quality it's amazing. I met my expectations totally because it removed the dead skins I have on my lips 👄 I definitely recommend this product.
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first time trying a lip exfoliator and it worked so well. It smelled like mint and cleansed my lips allowing them to feel soft and healthy. It definitely met my expectations and I would recommend this product to friends!
Liuba S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip exfoliator is so nice and gentle. The green is minty and the pink is cherry. They leave your lips feeling so smooth. I use this before I apply lip balm or any other lip product. It's so easy to use just with a small amount of water.
Alexis E.
Temecula , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing at keeping my lips refreshed and alive! The lipstick shape is something new and makes using an exfoliator so so much easier. And the taste and texture and perfect making this a definite staple in my routine
Alyssa F.
I got this just last week, and I wasn't certain if I would like it. With elf, it's usually a hit or miss kind of deal. But I used it the other night and LOVED IT. The lipstick really works to peel dead skin. Plus, it smells AMAZING!
Maria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never tried a lip exfoliate until I received one in my Influenster voxbox for testing purposes! I love it, it's so easy to apply just like lipstick! It was more then what I expected! I will definitely be buying more soon!
Mari M.
The exfoliant seems to work pretty well. It feels nice but also a little dry. I wish you didn't have to wash it off but overall it is a good product. The packaging is cute and I would recommend it. Especially during the winter.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this free from influenster and elf. The packaging is nice. I get really bad chapped lips in the winter. I tried this and it helped remove the dry skin. It is a bit rough on your lips though. So be careful when applying.
Rath L.
Walnut, CA
I was really surprised with this lip exfoliator !!! It works really well, very easy to use . I like how it comes in a lipstick bottle instead of the ones you have to use your fingers to scrub your lips ! I would absolutely recommend this and for the price its perfect !
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
I am actually shocked by how much I love this product and all of the skin care products I received! I've been using this almost daily before bed and I have not had chapped crusty lips! I am in love with the quality and value!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?