BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Carrie T.
Sacramento, CA
I didnt read the directions at first and put it on my semi dry lips. Lol. I wiped off as i read u apply to wet lips and as i wiped it off, i could already tell me lips were smoother and felt great! I would totally buy this again!
Sarah M.
OBSESSED. I had never heard of a lip exfoliator before and my life is changed. It is salty and rough at first but then it turns smooth and works out the dead skin on your lips. My lips are constantly chapped and this has helped significantly so far!
Rachel W.
Lynchburg, VA
Tried this for the first time, after only ever trying the Mary Kay lip stuff. I gotta say, I like this. It comes in convenient lipstick shaped packaging, goes on pretty easy, makes your lips a little tingly, and actually does make them pretty smooth. Well done!
Nat F.
This will be a must have for winter. It is so gentle and yet so powerful. It is also super affordable making it much better than any other lip exfoliant I've tried! I got this in a VoxBox and plan to gift it to all my girlfriends this holiday season!
Savanna W.
Rocky Mount, NC
I absolutely love this product. It work wonders for my lips. It smells great and works surprisingly fast! It is kind of too rough on your lips, so I wouldn't recommend using this everyday. But it makes your lips softer and smoother for a low price.
mariangel a.
My lips are very soft when I apply it and I really like it. Works very well and also smells very rich. My lips look like others when I use it has impressed me. Also the packaging where it comes is very cute and practical to take it wherever it is. I recommend it
Falisity N.
Monroe , MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is probably one of my favorite products ever for my lips! I use it morning and night and it keeps my lips smooth. The packaging is very sleek and nice it helps exfoliate my lips and it's also kind of like a Chapstick because after you wipe off the sugar scrub it leaves your lips moisturized!
Melanie H.
Winchester, VA
I purchased this product for myself and I am highly impressed with it. After my first use it felt a difference in the smoothness of my lips. It's rough enough to exfoliate but not too harsh. I also use it on my son in the winter months when his lips get dry. Great product I will continue to use.
Paulina E.
I really enjoyed this product. I got it a few days ago in my elf vox box and i cant wait to keep playing around with it. Its a great exfoliant and i could immediately y see the results. Finally the price is amazing so indefinitely recommend anyone to try it out!
Jada J.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I use this product all the time. I love how it makes my lips smell and feel so good. Also it makes my lips super soft. I will definitely be using this product again. It was my first time buying and I loved it. I really do recommend this product.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?