BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
lee g.
Longwood , FL
I love it its hatd yo find s good scrub that exfoliate your lips and it leaves your mouth soft and tingly it reminds me like you just chewed on a piece of mint gum
May Y.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The very best on-the-go lip exfoliator. Easy to use and apply. Great travel-friendly package. Instantly removes dead skin cells from your lips. Isn't too abrasive and is made from sugar.
Sunshine R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love the price compared to other lip scrubs. it has helped my lips look 100x better and of course, the taste is amazing (but who doesn't love sugar)
dominique D.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It's ok. It definitely is rough on the lips but is also successful with getting dead skin off. Not a huge fan but I still use it from time to time.
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My favorite way to exfoliate my lips . Super affordable gets the job done and smells and tastes really good. After I exfoliate my lips feel super soft as well. Its a great product.
chelsey p.
Pinckard, AL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my walk-on lip product. This is packaged well and it takes away any flakes and dry skin that I may be experiencing. This product def. puts the word pain is beauty into play because it can be discomforting but the results are worth it!
Alexandria K.
cape coral , FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Was pleasently surprised how well this really worked, it was inexpensive and worked insantly to smooth out and make my lips look instantly healthier
Jenny N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my holy grail lip exfoliator. It is very gentle and smells (and tastes if you accidentally lick it) amazing! It is the only way to prep my lips for a matte color kind of day.
Hanna F.
Deatsville, AL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product! After using this my lips are so smooth! I constantly use this and it works great getting that skin off of chapped lips! And at that price you just can't beat it!
Abigail D.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
A really good product for a really good price. This is the first lip exfoliator I've ever used, and I was beyond satisfied! It left my lips feeling soft and moisturized. I'll definitely re-purchase!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?