5 colors available

How to use:

Jybel Carolina E.
Jybel Carolina E.
Washington, DC
I just tried this lip scrub for the first time , and i have to say that im in love ! The mint one its supper refreshing, amazing quality for the price , you don't have to use your fingers to exfoliate because the lip bar does the job pretty well ! Recommended! I receive this product from influenster for testing purposes , but all opinions are my own
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
seattle, WA
Packaging: Easy, efficient and clean! You use it like it is a chapstick. Then wipe it off.

Product/Review: This lip exfoliator gently rubs off chapped skin and turns them into smooth and soft lips. It makes applying lipstick and lip color so much more easier.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Peabody, MA
This is really great for an easy fix for chapped and crusty lips. It's perfect to use quickly before applying lipstick so I love the connivence. My one problem is it dried out fairly quickly so I would recommend elf to make a pot version perhaps!
Kaye Lani W.
Kaye Lani W.
I love using this product in the winter when my lips are dryer and have more peeling dead skin. I like to use it to help my matte lipsticks last longer. I would definitely recommend to anyone dealing with dry cracked lips
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
This exfoliater made my lips feel amazing! Took all of the dead skin off, smells great and for the price it can't be beat!
Maria O.
Maria O.
Honestly I really love the mint one over the brown sugar one. When you first use it, it will feel a little rough but it actually helps take all of the dead skin cells off. I don't know of any other company that has this type of lip exfoliater in a lipstick from. It's the best invention.
Shyann G.
Shyann G.
Woodland Hls, CA
I received this free in exchange for my honest review. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I loved the flavor/scent but I didn't see any difference after using it. At first I liked that it was in lipstick form, but after attempting to use it I wasn't a fan. Maybe if it was in a Chapstick tube it would be much easier to use.
Shahadah E.
Shahadah E.
This product makes your lips look amazing! This is the first time I have used this product and I'm never going without it again. The packaging is super simple and clean cut. I recommend this product to everyone whether you wear makeup or not. You can find this product at target.
April M.
April M.
I never tried the lip exfoliation. I bought this in a kit and I absolutely love it!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Menasha, WI
Convenient packaging in lipstick style tube is way less messy than other lip exfoliators.
I liked the Mint Maniac that I received, feels fresh and tingly. Lips are smooth after and they have felt really nice especially with it turning cold and winter. I'll purchase this in the future.

(I received this in the elf voxbox free for testing, and my opinions are my own)
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?