BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Selena A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I was waiting forever to try this and I finally did and I'm so happy! I absolutely LOVE IT. It smells AND feels amazing. I definitely recommend it! it gets all the icky dry skin off so easily and simple. it's seriously great! plus it's pretty cheap!!
Jami S.
Weston, FL
Love this exfoliator! It's not messy compared to the ones I've purchased in jars. I love that they came out with different flavors because I think the mint one is my favorite. As someone who has dry lips this is essential when you wear a matte lip.
Stephanie A.
Chico , CA
I received the Mint version of this in my most recent Vox Box! I loved it. I like the idea of it being in lipstick form so it's easier to apply and less mess! Left my lips really soft (which they needed with the change of weather). I highly recommend this product!
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
I'm so glad I received this product! I've always wanted to try this product and it's perfect for the winter time when my lips get dry! The smell is wonderful which is always something for me and it's easy to get off!! Will definitely be buying again!
Nat F.
This will be a must have for winter. It is so gentle and yet so powerful. It is also super affordable making it much better than any other lip exfoliant I've tried! I got this in a VoxBox and plan to gift it to all my girlfriends this holiday season!
Carrie T.
Sacramento, CA
I didnt read the directions at first and put it on my semi dry lips. Lol. I wiped off as i read u apply to wet lips and as i wiped it off, i could already tell me lips were smoother and felt great! I would totally buy this again!
Sarah M.
OBSESSED. I had never heard of a lip exfoliator before and my life is changed. It is salty and rough at first but then it turns smooth and works out the dead skin on your lips. My lips are constantly chapped and this has helped significantly so far!
Jocelyn M.
Ive heard so many good things about this and was so excited when they sent it in my elf voxbox. I love the minty flavor and smell and how baby soft it leaves my lips. Also love how the bottom of it pops off and is a minty lip gloss/ more exfoliator!!!
Rachel W.
Lynchburg, VA
Tried this for the first time, after only ever trying the Mary Kay lip stuff. I gotta say, I like this. It comes in convenient lipstick shaped packaging, goes on pretty easy, makes your lips a little tingly, and actually does make them pretty smooth. Well done!
Kendra B.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm so excited to write this review! I always wanted a lip exfoliate for the times I didn't want to use a lip scrub. It can get kind of messy. The elf lip exfoliant was perfect! The minty flavor added on to the spa-like treatment. Highly recommend it!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?