5 colors available

How to use:

Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Orange Cove, CA
I've never bought a lip exfoliator and I received this one from elf to review from the elf voxbox and I loved it. I've been missing out for years! I will be purchasing more. Leaves lips incredibly smooth. I feel like my liquid lipsticks apply much smoother due to this exfoliator.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Arlington, TX
Absolutely love this. So cheap and effective. Perfect packaging. So much easier to use than the lush exfoliator. And it's cruelty free!!! Definitely recommend to anyone.
Liza P.
Liza P.
I received this lip exfoliator from Influenster for free testing. I really enjoy this lip exfoliator! It left my lips feeling smooth all day! It had a nice mint hint to it. The cool thing about it is that you apply it just like a lipstick, so it is very easy to apply! I received it in a VoxBox this morning, and I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Jo C.
Jo C.
Cullman, AL
I love this product I feel like it gets all the stuff all my lips leaving them soft and really easy to apply my lipstick afterwards and smells really good to!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Anaheim, CA
I tried this in the voxbox I received and at first I was kind of thinking it wouldn't work but this made my lips so soft and smooth. the mint scent is amazing and adds this extra little bit to it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
Where has this been all my life? Seriously going to buy a couple because I never want to go without it! So much more convenient than a lip scrub!
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I have always, and will always love the Elf lip exfoliator! It comes in a simple and easy to use lipstick applicator, that you apply as you would any lipstick product. It has tiny exfoliating particles, similar to grains of sugar, all surrounded by a moisturizing lip balm formula, so you get the best of both worlds. I wipe mine off and follow up with an additional balm. I received the mint version for free for testing purposes, but have previously purchased the brown sugar version with my own money!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
This is an affordable alternative to a sugar scrub and it is much more mess free. I've used this product before, but influenster sent me the mint flavored, so that was new. These do work, but they can turn into sand paper over time and will tear your lips up haha. I use this all the time though, so it's a good value.
Bayli R.
Bayli R.
Gilmer, TX
Where do I even begin on this. I flipping love it. It feels great. I love the color. I love how minty it is and how it feels on my lips. Does its jib and tastes good too ahaha
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
I never used a lip exfoliator before trying this . I got it in sweet cherry , it leaves my lips feeling wonderful and has a sweet aftertaste .
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?