BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

ruby L.
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Review for: Rose
Great great i love it leaves your luos feeling smooth and so amazing. I love it. And the color a nice pink.
Laken W.
Laken W.
Luthersburg, PA
The mint lip exfoliator is my favorite lip scrub I've ever used. It's super easy to use and helps make my lips soft and smooth.
Bridgette H.
Bridgette H.
Concord, CA
I really like to exfoliate with this and it's easy to carry around for when I need it. But mine broke pretty quickly.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Love this lip scrub, really gets all the dead skin off my lips and primed andnsoft for my liquid lipsticks.
Kyler L.
Kyler L.
Plainfield,il
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Obsessed. Holy grail lip exfoliant, its inexpensive but works very very well. I wish it was in a container like their lip balm so you could get more product but still cannot complain considering the price.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I absolutely love this product. I use it when my lips become chapped and dry. It takes away all the dead skin and allows for a nice smooth coat of chapstick to be applied so my lips are always soft.
Catherine  B.
Catherine B.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this lip exfoliator, use it every night before bed, smells awesome which is a plus! The only downfall is it broke so when I put it on I have to have it all the way down so the product doesn't fall out
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Guthrie
This lip exfoliator is one of the best ones out there I think. I really like the formula. And it taste great.
Madi S.
Madi S.
Constantine, MI
This exfoliator is great. Really removes all the dead skin from my lips and it doesn't smell so bad either. It also doesn't hurt to use!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Review for: Rose
Taste good, feels a little too rough but doesn’t make you bleed,it does its good correctly and efficiently
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?