5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Brittany K.
Brittany K.
I never thought I would use an E.L.F skincare product but I actually really liked the lip exfoliator. So convenient to use in comparison to potted lip scrubs. And I loved the minty taste so much so i made my husband try as well!
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Hinesville, GA
This was not my favorite e.l.f. product. I felt as if it didn't do much to my lips. I was hoping for them to feel soft. I will not purchase this in the future.
Cori B.
Cori B.
Glassboro, NJ
I do like the lip exfoliater. You do have to rub it across your lips several times to get a nice exfoliation.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is so good and leaves my lips so soft on top of this it has a great taste
Sophia h.
Sophia h.
Cincinnati, OH
This is AWESOME! I love It! I would recommend it alot. Its just amazing for the winter when your lips are dry.
T J.
T J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I was looking for a good lip exfoliator that wasn't going to break the bank and this was the perfect product. My lips feel so soft and look brighter and my matte lipsticks all feel and look better after hours of wear
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
This stuff is dope. It's easy to use and makes my lips soft and ready for matte as hell lipstick.
Amber M.
Amber M.
I accidentally dropped mine as soon as I removed it from the package and the exfoliator itself broke in half :( however I like the ingredient list and the product itself is great. Would definitely recommend
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
I am in love with this exfoliator in mint maniac! The flavor is perfect m, the consistency of the product is even better. Not too harsh and will be a perfect product to have on hand now that chapped weather season is upon us. Not to mention, the packaging is adorable!
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Lancaster , PA
This stuff works fairly well, but as I put it on it bends the tube and makes it difficult to screw back in to the container. I also don't like the taste of the mint one, but the overall formula works well. Worth the price!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?