BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
McKenzi K.
Trussville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gave my lips a refreshing, healthy feel and only took minutes to use! It is effective, pleasantly scented, and priced at an unbeatable value for what you're getting. I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes.
Alyssa Marie G.
Canton, OH
The only way I will ever help my chapped lips again. This was the best experience ever. Use before you apply lipstick and you will get beat wear out of your lipstick ever. This helped my terribly dry chapped lips become luscious again.
Haley F.
Davenport, IA
This product is great for getting off all the nasty skin making your lips super soft for when you put your lipstick on! Only problem I would say with this is that it doesn't have a great smell, but for the price I would buy it again!
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this product. I use it 3-4 times a week and it feels so good on the lips. The packaging is sturdy and I appreciate the black tube. I highly recommend for anyone who needs affordable lip exfoliation. Such a great product!
Chantil A.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my elf box box . I got the mint kind , at first when I tried it I thought it was gonna go on smoothly but it actually felt like a scrub but it did leave my lips smooth and soft after I wiped them
Off . Will be using this item more often for nourishing lips
Sabrina B.
West Newbury, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these exfoliators! The lipstick bullet shape makes application of the product easy and I don't have to stick my fingers into a small tub of sugar scrub which feels a bit unsanitary to me. This product leaves my lips flake free
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in one of my vox boxes, this is the first time I have used a lip exfoliater and it won't be my last! It takes off any dead skin and leaves my lips feeling smooth and minty fresh! I would definitely purchase this on my own.
Kylie W.
Jasper, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome! It smells soooo yummy and makes my lips feel so soft and refreshed after using it. It doesn't make my lips sore or feel raw. It's the perfect medium. I actually plan on buying another one this weekend just so I am never without whenever I run out of the first one!
Imani H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so good! My favorite exfoliant. It removes allK the dead skin from your lips. It makes your lips smooth. It's easy to use and very inexpensive. (I received this product complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes)
Dawn C.
Fenton, MI
This formula really works without making your lips feel like all the skin was rubbed/sanded off. After using, the oils in the formula keep your lips moisturized. I like to use it at night to let the oils really penetrate and in the morning I'm ready for my matte lipstick again!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?