BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Viviana P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I loved the lip exfoliator the day i got it my lips were super dry and i had skin read to peel off so i was excited to use this because it feels like a sugar scrub just formed as a lipstick. It was so amazing, i loved this and i use it every day before i go to bed!
Christiana G.
Honestly this is my go to and now my only exfoliating lip scrub I use. Couldn't believe how well I worked! The packaging is clean, price is so affordable and it makes my lips so soft and smooth. It's must to prep lips for matte lipstick especially.
Valarie S.
I've been using the elf lip exfoliator for a few months now and my lips are so soft especially since it's the winter months when my lips are the roughest, but this product really helps with that. The only down fall is afterwards you have to put some type of chap stick on to moisturize your lips
Nat F.
This will be a must have for winter. It is so gentle and yet so powerful. It is also super affordable making it much better than any other lip exfoliant I've tried! I got this in a VoxBox and plan to gift it to all my girlfriends this holiday season!
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
I love this product! I like the design; how it's shaped like a lipstick that you can just put on without getting your hands messy. It smells nice and feels cooling once on. It does a good job of getting rid of dead skin and making my lips feel smooth.
Kyara B.
Absolutely love the way this lip exfoliator smells and makes my lips feel. It's extremely moisturizing but not to oily. I would definitely purchase this product in the future and will use it for awhile. A definite recommendation to friends and family
Navith V.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I really love this product it works really good on my lips and takes the dryness right out at first I didn't think it would make such a difference but after trying in matte lipsticks I needed it bad since my lips looked so bad and would start peeling
Stephanie A.
Chico , CA
I received the Mint version of this in my most recent Vox Box! I loved it. I like the idea of it being in lipstick form so it's easier to apply and less mess! Left my lips really soft (which they needed with the change of weather). I highly recommend this product!
Audrie C.
Carlsbad, NM
I love this lip exfoliator! It is so easy to use and you do not have to worry about a jar and making a messing like other lip exfoliators. My lips do feel so much softer just after one use. It is very affordable and I do believe everyone should try this product.
Rachel W.
Lynchburg, VA
Tried this for the first time, after only ever trying the Mary Kay lip stuff. I gotta say, I like this. It comes in convenient lipstick shaped packaging, goes on pretty easy, makes your lips a little tingly, and actually does make them pretty smooth. Well done!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?