BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
In love with this product. It really does the job of removing dead skin from your lips. It also has a nice smell to it and when you tasted it it also taste very good I would definitely purchase this item again I am completely in love with it good job elf
Christiana G.
Honestly this is my go to and now my only exfoliating lip scrub I use. Couldn't believe how well I worked! The packaging is clean, price is so affordable and it makes my lips so soft and smooth. It's must to prep lips for matte lipstick especially.
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
A must for the cold winters in Minnesota! My lips can get really chapped when the weather gets colder (no matter how much water I consume daily) and this will be a lifesaver. It exfoliates my lips perfectly and does condition and nourish my lips, but I like to use my rosebud salve after I use the exfoliator to really condition my lips. Found at my local Target.
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have been searching for a decent priced lip exfoliator and bam I've found it. It was my first time using a product like this and wow leaves you feeling brand new. The packaging is pretty cool and blends in with all my lip products
Heather O.
Fulton, IL
I love this so much! I tired the old lip exfoliator a few years ago and didn't really like it so I was pleasantly surprised when I got this in my box and found out they reformulated it! It goes on very easy and is perfect to use before any lip stick!
mariangel a.
My lips are very soft when I apply it and I really like it. Works very well and also smells very rich. My lips look like others when I use it has impressed me. Also the packaging where it comes is very cute and practical to take it wherever it is. I recommend it
Jessica B.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
For $3 this is beyond amazing. My lips feel great after applying it. I use it before I go to bed and then apply aquaphor on top - talk about extra smooth!!! The only thing is that it comes out of the bottle super quick so I can turn it all the way!
Chrissy I.
I received the mint exfoliator in a VoxBox and immediately loved it! I have very chapped lips almost all year round and this has been a lifesaver this fall. It also tastes really good which is always a bonus. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Stephanie A.
Chico , CA
I received the Mint version of this in my most recent Vox Box! I loved it. I like the idea of it being in lipstick form so it's easier to apply and less mess! Left my lips really soft (which they needed with the change of weather). I highly recommend this product!
Hailey W.
Terrell, TX
This is pretty neat. When I received mine in my box it was broken so I barely got any use. BUT it does remove excess dry skin on lips and it's leaves lips refreshed for about an hour. It's almost like rubbing sand paper on your lips. Different but cool.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?