5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Star R.
Star R.
This exfoliator is so finely milled that it's super comfortable on the lips. I love the minty smell! It's a nice size and you can fit it in your purse, the packaging is sturdy and sleek. The ingredients are super good some of which are vitamin E, jojoba oil, and even shea butter. Hope this was helpful!
Zenna P.
Zenna P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm a dental assistant and at work some times I pumice my lips to keep them soft but it never lasts long. This product replaces that process and has a longer lasting affect leaving my lips soft and smooth.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
I never thought I would use an E.L.F skincare product but I actually really liked the lip exfoliator. So convenient to use in comparison to potted lip scrubs. And I loved the minty taste so much so i made my husband try as well!
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Hinesville, GA
This was not my favorite e.l.f. product. I felt as if it didn't do much to my lips. I was hoping for them to feel soft. I will not purchase this in the future.
Cori B.
Cori B.
Glassboro, NJ
I do like the lip exfoliater. You do have to rub it across your lips several times to get a nice exfoliation.
Christel J.
Christel J.
San Diego, CA
I received this E.L.F. lip exfoliator free from @influenster and @elfcosmetics for review. I like that it comes in stick form for personal use, but as a makeup artist, I'd like to share that you can also use a palette knife and offer it to your clients to prep their lips during this cold, dry-lip season. I used this on myself and the first thing to know is you don't need much. Just rub it on your lips and massage into your lips in a circular motion with one finger to exfoliate. The minty flavor is pretty sweet and mild, so I like it a lot. No burning sensation or anything. When I remove it, my lips feel really soft, and this needs to immediately be followed up with a good moisturizing lip balm or my lips dry out and have the same dead, dry skin issue as before. At a very affordable $3-5 per stick, which will last you a while if you do it right, it's worth reaping the benefits of silky smooth lips.
Sophia h.
Sophia h.
Cincinnati, OH
This is AWESOME! I love It! I would recommend it alot. Its just amazing for the winter when your lips are dry.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
This stuff is dope. It's easy to use and makes my lips soft and ready for matte as hell lipstick.
Genevieve P.
Genevieve P.
Amazing!! So easy to use, very quick and effective!! It's nice to get the skin off that you cant just by brushing your lips with a toothbrush
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
I am in love with this exfoliator in mint maniac! The flavor is perfect m, the consistency of the product is even better. Not too harsh and will be a perfect product to have on hand now that chapped weather season is upon us. Not to mention, the packaging is adorable!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?