BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tiffany L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I repurchase this before I am even halfway done with the one I am currently using. This stuff is amazing. It tastes good and leaves my lips softer than anything else. It takes off the dead skin and there are times where you feel the exfoliation going deeper into some parts than others.
Andrea R.
NEW YORK, NY
I love this lip exfoliator ! For a first timer, I noticed that my lips became softer and smoother once I use it. Plus once I wear lippies, it made the lips look and feel better due to the exfoliation !
Morgan B.
Southgate, KY
This was in my elf VoxBox and I'd have to say it was pretty great! It definitely met my expectations. My lips get excess skin on them and the exfoliator gets it right off! I would definitely recommend
suzzane u.
Tucson, AZ
This really didn't do anything for me I notice I was still having dry lips after this . But for the price it good. It tastes good I can tell u that . I am low key disappointed. I won't get in again .
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
After a long day of wearing a color stay matte lipstick I used this and it was amazing! I have the mint one that I received complimentary for testing purposes and I love it. Definitely will purchase!
Haley G.
Love my elf voxbox!!! My lips are so soft after just one use! Great cheap product and it's so worth it! My lips are soft and I got it free it's a win win situation! This is a must have beauty product!
Kim Z.
Payson, UT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator is amazing! First of all its not so rough that makes your lips hurt, it's moisturizing at the same time!!! Smells great, and you can't beat the price! Very recommended versus the higher prices exfoliators.
Courtney A.
This was the best thing that I have ever used.. it made my lips very smooth and where they looked a lot sexier than without the exfoliated. Kept my lip stick longer lasting also!!! I'd totally buy it again. :)
Serena F.
I absolutely love this stuff!! It exfoliates so good without being too harsh. It's lasts for a super long time and it's easy to get out of the packaging. It overly exceeded my expectations and anyone with dry lips should try this!
Allie S.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Best lip exfoliator I have used. With all the Matte lipstick trends lip care is sooo important! I was using the Laura Geller Lip Strip which is great but pricey and when I saw this on sale for $1 I thought "why not?" and I'm so glad I grabbed because now it's my favorite!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?