5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Knoxville
Great for using after brushing in the morning and before putting on lipstick. It helps the lipstick go on super smooth.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using this in the colder months when my lips start to get dry. Warner months it's a little harsh on my lips though.
Nene D.
Nene D.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I actually received this free through a website and I love this lip exfoliater! Great PRODUCT
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Ragland
Makes my lips extra smooth, perfect for making my lipstick last longer.the mint is perfect.
Summer W.
Summer W.
Kingsport, TN
Love the way it makes my lips feel plus is smells and tastes amazing! I love it and can't wait to try the cherry blossom!
Nelly A.
Nelly A.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I absolutely love this product. I use it right before I fill my lips with lip liner so they are smooth and look fuller. The brown sugar vanilla taste makes it even better. I love it!
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this. I was so excited when it got here. It has a nice smell, not such a nice taste, though. It really does it's job, it exfoliates and hydrates at the same time. Definitely worth the buy.
Coralan S.
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this stuff. I live in Montana and when the seasons change, my lips definitely feel it. This helps so much. And the best thing is the price. My lips feel so smooth afterwards.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Review for: Mint Maniac
Yay! I love this stuff- it's perfect to use right before putting on any sort of matte lip.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Pasadena, CA
This is the only lip scrub I'll ever use. It exfoliates and instantly smoothes and softens the lips.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?