BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Lindsay R.
Great taste and scent. Does exactly what it says it does, gets rid of the dead skin on your lips. Much less expensive then other lip exfoliates I have seen (looking at you Lush and The Body Shop) but sometimes hard to find. It took me 2 weeks to find it in store, but I eventually found it at a Target.
Shea R.
Benton City, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love this lip exfoliator! I've never used any other lip exfoliator so I guess I don't have anything to compare this to, but I don't plan on trying anything else after this. This product is cheap, it does what it is suppose to do and makes my lips feel soft and amazing. Not to mention it smells and tastes great if you happen to lick your lips haha. Love it!
Marina F.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love this exfoliator. It really gets my lips soft and free of any dead skin before i apply my lipstick. Its not to rough on my lips, it even has a good taste (i accidentally got some in my mouth). My lips always come out perfectly conditioned and smooth.
Megan A.
North St Paul, MN
I received this product from Influenster but all opinions are my own. I like that it cleans up my chapped, winter lips and preps them for my lipstick. It smells good, is easy to apply and remove, and actually leaves your lips tasting quite sweet too! Great product!
Trishia Y.
Tracy, CA
I used the mint lip exfoliator. It was the first time I had ever used this product and I absolutely loved it! The packaging was easy to open up and store away. The product was so friendly to my lips I almost use it every single day when I put on my makeup!
Marianne Z.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This product is so easy to use and works really well. I don't use it daily, only when I start to notice chapped lips and dry skin. You just apply it in circular motions to dampened lips and then wipe off whatever happens to come off. It also smells so good..
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
This exfoliator is AMAZING. I love that it is in the shape of a lipstick, it makes the application easy, rather than having to use your finger or something. Simply rub on, wipe off with a wet cottonball or tissue. Leaves your lips feeling smooth and soft.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
The packaging of this lip exfoliator is very convenient to use. It has a good texture that is not too harsh and it feels hydrating. It smells great, like sweet mint. I still prefer to use a wash cloth with warm water for my lips but this is a nice product.
Mika C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I'm in love with this product! It's perfect for when your lips need exfoliation on the go! Went beyond my expectations and helped me learn that this is worth money! This was a complimentary item I received from the ELF voxbox and I'm in love!
Thank you so much Influenster!
Kisha L.
I really love this lip exfoliator. It works really well. I like the texture, its very nice for getting rid of dry dead skin on the lips, especially in this winter weather!! I also love very much the scent of it. This is a very unique lipstick like design!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?