BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Emily H.
Emily H.
Hayward
Not really loving the color but the lipstick it self is very cute love how it leaves my lips feeling once off
Emily M.
Emily M.
Greenville
e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator works well. Keeps the lips soft, and smells/tastes great. Gets the job done well
Dina G.
Dina G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This exfoliator is great. I love how it makes my lips smooth and it preps them for matte lipsticks. The scent is nice and sweet on the original. I haven't yet tried the other flavors. After I exfoliate I apply aquaphor and my lips are very smooth.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
San Diego, CA
Really great, just dont like the lipstick shape so I depotted mine and it worked good got rid of nasty dry skin
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Charlestown, IN
Review for: Coconut
Love the smell and absolutely obsessed with the feel of my lips after using this product! SO worth the money and it's so reasonably priced!
Ann C.
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this! It's so perfect that it's in a lipstick form. It's easy to apply and doesn't leave a mess. It also smells really good and is somewhat of a Chapstick as well so it leaves your lips moisturized!
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Review for: Other
It works great, it's super adorable and makes my lips so soft. It helps my lipstick go on smooth and stay on
Bobby K.
Bobby K.
Clarksboro, NJ
I love this product. It is so gentle but does a great job. Leaves lips smooth but not raw! Highly recommend.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Stillwater, OK
Review for: Rose
My favorite!! It works so well, leaving my lips so smooth and nice. You truly cannot beat this things price!
Alisha J.
Alisha J.
Kingston, ID
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this product I use it right before bed and when I get up and out of the shower. This product makes my lips feel so soft and it gets all the dry skin off.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?