BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Racquel K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the coolest product ever! It looks and applies like lipstick but it exfoliates your lips! It make mine so soft, perfect for this winter weather coming. Smells great and will be purchasing some when mine runs out! Good job e.l.f!
Courtney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a kind of weird concept. It has a very strange texture and feels weird on your lips, however when you put it on moist lips, remove and apply another moisturizer it makes your lips so soft! I have a love hate relationship with it.
Alison S.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this through influenster to test! I love this! I have always wanted to try it and I am in love! I wear a lot of lipstick and matte liquid lipstick and this helps tremendously on the texture of the lips. I already repurchased!
Caitlin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so thankful to receive this product in my most recent VoxBox! It has a light smell, the perfect texture to exfoliate dead skin without being too rough, compact, and easy to use. I would definitely invest the small $3 to buy it when it runs out!
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product on my VoxBox I been wanting to try it forever but never had the time to do so and I'm impressed with it it did leave my lips feeling smooth and took out some dry skin and good price too $3 I believe. I do recommend.
Noemi O.
Great fit in the go! The packaging and lipstick shake make it so easy to keep lips fresh quickly. The application is also much easier and it eliminates the need for fingers. The texture is comfortable and it even has a nice smell. Not bad.
ericka z.
Van Nuys, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this exfoliater. i purchased the vanilla one and influenster sent me the mint one and i love them. it's so affordable and works great. make sure not to be rough. i had to wipe off the first layer to get to the sugar exfoliating part
Caterina P.
San Antonio, TX
I didn't think I would like the minty one vs the original one. I actually like it a lot more, it's a lot smoother! It defiantly exfoliates the lips and makes your lips so soft afterwords! When I run out of this one, I'm defiantly going to buy another!
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really loving this new formula for elf lip exfoliator! Not as gritty and smells, feels and even tastes good! I prime my lips with this scrub right before applying matte lip colors so I get a smooth finish without dry lips! Such a great deal!
Casey I.
Love e.l.f.'s lip exfoliator! Leaves my lips feeling smooth and prepped for all my favorite lip colors! It's also fabulous just to use by itself to remove dead skin on your lips. Perfect for winter. The mint flavor is an added bonus as well!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?