5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Esther P.
Esther P.
Loveeee itt! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜ƒ the taste its so sweet, my lips so so soft and moist πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—
Lexie W.
Lexie W.
Mount Joy, PA
I just purchased this product. I always have super dry and chapped lips so I thought I'd give it a go. It takes the skin off my lips really well, but I hate how it tastes. Anyway, it does the job well so that's more important.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
I've tried the brown-ish e.l.f. exfoliator in the past (I can't remember the name) but it fell apart so easily and was such a rough scrub, my lips would actually hurt. I recently received the Mint Maniac version in a VoxBox from Influenster and I love it so much more! It's much gentler but still scrubs off all the dead skin. With the other one, you had to exfoliate my putting pressure on your lips with the product, but with this one, it glides on like a balm and you exfoliate by rubbing your lips together. It's much easier to apply, and the results are so much better. It smells and tastes great too because of the mint!
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Princeton, WV
I received this in my latest voxbox to review and I'm a big fan! It's really helpful in removing dry skin on your lips! My lips feel so smooth now! The scent isn't too strong either! I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for a lip exfoliator and doesn't want to break the bank! Great value!
Evelin M.
Evelin M.
I had actually tried another of elf's lip exfoliator and was not pleased with it. However, this new one is a whole lot better. it does a great job at removing the dead skin and making my lips soft and even look a little plumped! Will continue purchasing this in the future!
Latda P.
Latda P.
I love this lip exfoliator! It's afforable, it works and it tastes amazing! It gets rid of all the dead skins and made my lips extra soft!
Baylee W.
Baylee W.
Muskogee, OK
Smells so amazing! I love the texture of it! This is my first time using it and I love it! Getting it for free was the best thing ever!
Yarilis V.
Yarilis V.
Tampa, FL
I gos this a few days and I use it and is amazing my lips look and feel very soft.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Rio Rancho , NM
I really liked the minty smell of those lip exfoliator! It made my lips super soft and made my lipstick look so much better. I think that this is a great bargain for the price compared to others that I have seen. I would recommend this product!
Shea H.
Shea H.
Longmont, CO
So I had no idea that ELF made a lip exfoliate until it came in my ELF box box. I'm soooo happy it came. It's so nice to use. I use it in the morning while I'm doing my morning skin routine and it is so amazing. My lips are so damn soft.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?