BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I was really excited about purchasing the e.l.f. lip exfoliator and was not disappointed. I loved the scent of the product as well as how well it worked to exfoliate my lips. It did get a little rough after the first use though.
Jessie M.
BUHL, ID
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Bought this because of all the good reviews and the first coupel times I used it, I loved it.. After that it is horrible.. Its too gritty and no moisture is added.. Its like sandpaper.. I'll stick to POSH lip scrubbers in the future
Christina M.
Canton, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I've been using this for years right before I apply a lip balm over night. It buffs away dry skin and imperfections. Lovely product and lovely price. This is perfect if you suffer from dry cracked lips or just love soft lips. Enjoy!
ornitha D.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this!!! If you ever need to exfoliate your lips this is a much have... It works and it smells very nice too. I think it will be great for the winter. When I used it, it really made my lipstick go on better.
Yesenia G.
I love this lip exfoliator, it really gets everything off of your lips and leaves them feeling soft. It's super easy to use as well. Once you exfoliate your lips you just run a clean cloth over your lips to remove any excess
Andrea G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Mine broke when I first opened it. But it broke at the base so it is still usable. I like that I don't have to use my fingers for this. I wish that it had a little more moisturizer and a little less scrub. But in all, I would buy again.
Chelsea C.
New London, CT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
For the price and packaging,i give four stars. I do not give it five total because after you wear it down a while, the sugar pieces become jaggedy and it sometimes crumbles. But overall great product and the results are good.
Melina W.
Seaford, VA
My favorite lip exfoliator! It makes your lips smooth for applying lipstick and it's a great price. I've tried more pricey exfoliators but this one works just as well.
Tabatha N.
Ravenna, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this!! I use it before putting matte lipstick on. It works great at getting the dead skin off your lips. It also smells really good. And you can't beat the price!
Shameka R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I absolutely love this product! The scrub is great for exfoliating your lips before putting on matte lipstick. I find myself using it just about every other day. The price is great and it's super easy to you. Great job elf!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?