BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Shekeitha K.
Killeen, TX
I usually have dry lips and they tend to peel. This was absolutely the best thing I could have ever gotten. I have never used this product before and it is super cost effective. I was so happy that after using it my lips felt moisturized and luxurious.
kara k.
Roselle Park, NJ
Honest review, it wasn't my favorite but for the price I would try again. I have very sensitive skin and using this aggravated my lips and left them swollen and puffy. Wouldn't recommend for someone who is very sensitive. OTHERWISE it def left my lips soft
Alexandra F.
I received the mint lip exfoliator from Influenster and I'm so happy I did. I travel frequently and always have chapped lips from the plane rides. Since I started using the lip exfoliator, my lips are smooth and moisturized. I usually exfoliate and then put a lip moisturizer treatment on afterwards, and try to do this routine every other day. It's really worked for me!
Morgan B.
This stuff is very interesting! One thing I would say about this lipstick would be that it's hard and hard to put on! I have the mint one and i compared it a lot to Niveas a kiss of mint and minerals and I still love Nivea more! Just works better for me!
Maria T.
If you have chapped lips frequently , you would fall in love with this exfoliator. I am a first time user thanks to my e.l.f voxbox . I will most defiantly buy this product again when I am out. After testing I recommended to my friends , it's that good ­čśŹ­čśŹ
Caitlin S.
Riverside, CA
i love these lip exfoliators! i have the original one and the mint one and it perfect for really getting rid of chapped lips! i was able to get mine at target for a great affordable price. i highly recommend this product. i love them, they take the dead skin right off and my my lips feel brand new!
Shaylee S.
Santaquin, UT
Really love this product! Love the smell.. it's a minty fresh kind of smell. Also, I thought I would need to put some chapstick on after I used it and I didn't. It made my lips soft and smooth. I will definitely be using this in my daily makeup routine.
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
I just got this in my elf voxbox in "mint maniac". This product smells fantastic and even has good flavor if you accidentally get it in your mouth. You can tell this product is working while you are using it because of the gritty texture. Great product!
Breanna P.
Dallas, GA
I really enjoy this product!! I love the taste and the packaging is nice. It's so much more convenient than an exfoliator that comes in a jar and you have to use your fingers. I also really love the taste of the original but the new mint flavor is amazing!
Heather B.
I absolutely LOVE this lip exfoliate. Yes, I know you can probably make your own at home, but think about this: THIS IS WAYYYYY LESS MESSY. I love the packaging and the convenience of this product. I use it all the time and feel that it does a great job at exfoliating my lips.

I recieved this product for free in my E.L.F. VoxBox!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?