5 colors available

How to use:

Donna C.
Donna C.
Rio Rancho , NM
I really liked the minty smell of those lip exfoliator! It made my lips super soft and made my lipstick look so much better. I think that this is a great bargain for the price compared to others that I have seen. I would recommend this product!
Shea H.
Shea H.
Longmont, CO
So I had no idea that ELF made a lip exfoliate until it came in my ELF box box. I'm soooo happy it came. It's so nice to use. I use it in the morning while I'm doing my morning skin routine and it is so amazing. My lips are so damn soft.
Toria W.
Toria W.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this stuff! The packaging makes it so convenient to use! I use this every morning before applying my lip products and it makes everything go on smoothly. The price is extremely reasonable and I would repurchase.
I revived this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Greenville , NC
I have dry lips that are constantly peeling so this lip exfoliator is a must have for me. I love the original, but the mint is my favorite. If you wear a lot of matte or liquid lipsticks, exfoliating is a must!
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Chandler , AZ
I loveeeeee this product! I got it like 2 days ago and I've used so much of it already lol:) I want to buy everyone they have!
Giovana M.
Giovana M.
Westport , CT
I've been using the elf lip exfoliator for over a year now and I have to say is the best thing ever! There's no product out there that does it for me with that price and quality! I always recommend to my friends.
Erica R.
Erica R.
This makes my lips feel so soft. I've never used a lip exfoliant before, but I will definitely keep using this one.
Sharnise J.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
After a long day of wearing a color stay matte lipstick I used this and it was amazing! I have the mint one that I received complimentary for testing purposes and I love it. Definitely will purchase!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Orlando, FL
A must-have for me this winter! I suffer from very dry skin and this is exactly what I need to combat that issue! Left my lips feeling very smooth but not caked with product.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Watson, LA
I received the mint one from Influenster and have been loving it! It smells awesome and does a great job scrubbing my lips. I love that it comes with a little lip balm in the bottom as well.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?