BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Trishia Y.
Tracy, CA
I used the mint lip exfoliator. It was the first time I had ever used this product and I absolutely loved it! The packaging was easy to open up and store away. The product was so friendly to my lips I almost use it every single day when I put on my makeup!
Breanna P.
Dallas, GA
I really enjoy this product!! I love the taste and the packaging is nice. It's so much more convenient than an exfoliator that comes in a jar and you have to use your fingers. I also really love the taste of the original but the new mint flavor is amazing!
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
This exfoliator is AMAZING. I love that it is in the shape of a lipstick, it makes the application easy, rather than having to use your finger or something. Simply rub on, wipe off with a wet cottonball or tissue. Leaves your lips feeling smooth and soft.
kara k.
Roselle Park, NJ
Honest review, it wasn't my favorite but for the price I would try again. I have very sensitive skin and using this aggravated my lips and left them swollen and puffy. Wouldn't recommend for someone who is very sensitive. OTHERWISE it def left my lips soft
Maria T.
If you have chapped lips frequently , you would fall in love with this exfoliator. I am a first time user thanks to my e.l.f voxbox . I will most defiantly buy this product again when I am out. After testing I recommended to my friends , it's that good ūüėćūüėć
Marina F.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love this exfoliator. It really gets my lips soft and free of any dead skin before i apply my lipstick. Its not to rough on my lips, it even has a good taste (i accidentally got some in my mouth). My lips always come out perfectly conditioned and smooth.
Lindsay R.
Great taste and scent. Does exactly what it says it does, gets rid of the dead skin on your lips. Much less expensive then other lip exfoliates I have seen (looking at you Lush and The Body Shop) but sometimes hard to find. It took me 2 weeks to find it in store, but I eventually found it at a Target.
Shaylee S.
Santaquin, UT
Really love this product! Love the smell.. it's a minty fresh kind of smell. Also, I thought I would need to put some chapstick on after I used it and I didn't. It made my lips soft and smooth. I will definitely be using this in my daily makeup routine.
Natalia B.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Brown sugar more...
Received this for Christmas and it's a really great set. The lip crayons pointed shape makes it really easy to apply to your lips, it's long lasting, and pigmented. The lip exfoliate is also great, it really removes all the dead skin on your lips and makes them really smooth. Would recommend
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
Amazing at taking off dead skin and works just as well as the Tarte exfoliant, but I prefer the elf more because it is a stick form. It is very easy to use and not messy at all. I use it right before I use a matte lipstick so my lips look perfectly smooth.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?