BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kelsey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this!!!!!!!! So affordable and easy to use!!!! I was lucky enough to receive it in a voxbox and I'm obsessed!!! I've already bought another one!!! Love love love!!!!!
Kat S.
Santee, CA
I was really surprised when I used this! It actually works pretty well. Just follow the instructions and it works nicely! Made my lips feel good and clean and of course soft!
Tatum B.
Cherry Log, GA
LOVE this lip exfoliator! Makes my lips nice and smooth. Super easy application and the mint adds a certain freshness to it. Would definitely use again and recommend to my friends!
Laura A.
Saint Louis, MO
One of my favorite ELF products! Works like a charm! I wear matte lips a lot and it's crucial to exfoliate and moisturize before applying! Love
Love love
Celine S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I've been looking for a good lip exfoliator, and I absolutely love this one! It's great for getting the dead skin off when you've dried your lips out from lipstick use.
Cathy W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly not sure what this is for. It was really dry and rough on my lips. I didn't quite like it. I got it for free from influenster.
Kayla R.
Meh. This product doesn't seem to do anything for my lips. I have had a lot of issues with my lips for almost 4 years. I had a bad spell of chapped lips 4 years ago, bit some of my hanging skin off (I know, bad habit) and since then anytime my skin tries to grow back on my lips, it dries up and falls off. Very annoying. My lips are so damaged, thought maybe this would help make my lips feel smoother. It doesn't really take the dry skin off either. Maybe it worked for others, guess I just wasn't as lucky
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad dead dry skin on my lips and this has far exceeded my expectations! It is very easy to apply and use. And at only 3 dollars a piece it's a steal!

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Monet H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used a lip exfoliator in the form of a lip stick. What a genius idea! It is so easy to apply this e.l.f. lip exfoliator. It smells great and feels good on the lips. I received this product complimentary from Influenster to test. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants smooth supple lips!
maria a.
Medley, FL
I think it is SO neat that this lip exfoliator comes in the form of a lipstick tube! I don’t know about you, but I absolutely despise scooping product out of a little jar with my fingers – It just gets so messy and ohmygoodness, don’t get me started on how products gets picked up underneath my fingernails.

But with this one is so easy to apply on the go, and it works perfectly for me, i love it!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?