5 colors available

How to use:

Channel J.
Channel J.
Conway, AR
I have actually used this product before a few times. Never used the mint one which I received in my elf vox Box but I like it they worked the same. But the mint one taste kind of good. 😉
Skylar F.
Skylar F.
This is a great lip exfoliate. I have it in mint manic and it smells great while really smoothing my lips. I use this before lipstick application almost daily. Very cheap and we'll worth it.
Tina K.
Tina K.
This came just in time! I was having dryness issues with my lips .they felt dry but didn't look Dry. Used this and it is helping me.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Just tried this out today! Absolutely love it. It is a mint flavor and it even taste good ;)! So exited that I got this in my Vox Box! Amazing. The product also makes your lips feel really good! I would definitely buy it again.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Miami Lakes, FL
I got this lip exfoliator in my e.l.f. voxbox :) and I love this product, it smells really nice and it works great on my lips, didn't feel too rough and it didn't feel like it did nothing.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
This lip exfoliate is great for dry chapped lips! Makes them feel and look healthy! I read about this in an article and I had to try it out! I absolutely love it! Apply to damp lips in a circular motion then wipe off with damp paper towel! It's so easy and has great results! I seen a difference in the first use! I love how it's in a lip stick tube! No mess is always a bonus!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
This product is BOMB! I seriously can't live without it, especially in the winter time! Not only does it smell amazing and taste amazing, but it also does a fabulous job of exfoliating your lips and keeping them soft and smooth. I also really appreciate that unlike a lot of other similar products, it isn't in a pot or tube. The lipstick bullet shape makes it really easy and convenient to apply. For only $3 I really don't think this product can be beat!
Baylee W.
Baylee W.
Muskogee, OK
Smells so amazing! I love the texture of it! This is my first time using it and I love it! Getting it for free was the best thing ever!
Tia K.
Tia K.
LOVE. This product is cheap to purchase and easy to use! I really like the way it makes my lips feel after using. It does a good job at getting dry and dead skin off the lips. I like that it is in a tube, and do you don't have to use your fingers. For the price, I would most definitely recommend.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
I love this exfoliator so much! It's tingly but in a good way and it takes off all your dead skin on your lips making them look fuller and better to apply lipstick afterwards! I'm an avid lip exfoliant lover and this one is awesome!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?