BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Sabrina J.
Lufkin, TX
I loved this lip exfoliator! Before I used it my lips were very dry and lightly chapped due to the weather. I used it for 4 days in a row twice a day and by the fourth day my lips were healthy and no longer chapped. I could wear lipstick again, hallelujah!
kara k.
Roselle Park, NJ
Honest review, it wasn't my favorite but for the price I would try again. I have very sensitive skin and using this aggravated my lips and left them swollen and puffy. Wouldn't recommend for someone who is very sensitive. OTHERWISE it def left my lips soft
Selena S.
It smells good, and tastes of sugar. It is super pretty, like a lipstick. It is VERY rough. I wasn't expecting this. My lips are pretty smooth so it kind of hurt me, but it would probably be fantastic at taking away dead skin. Also amazing value for this.
Brooke V.
Presque Isle, ME
I just got this in my elf voxbox in "mint maniac". This product smells fantastic and even has good flavor if you accidentally get it in your mouth. You can tell this product is working while you are using it because of the gritty texture. Great product!
Cindy D.
I have used many lip exfoliators before, but none of them have been as great as this one! This was my first time using this product, but I am honestly wowed by it. My lips feel softer than ever! I will definitely purchase this product in the near future!
Caitlin S.
Riverside, CA
i love these lip exfoliators! i have the original one and the mint one and it perfect for really getting rid of chapped lips! i was able to get mine at target for a great affordable price. i highly recommend this product. i love them, they take the dead skin right off and my my lips feel brand new!
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
I got this lip exfoliator in mint. The actual balm has the mint color, but it doesnt have the minty flavor. the price is great for $3 , and it's a very mil exfoliator. The lipstick shape is GREAT!!! instead of the lip scrub, and it's very easy to apply.
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
Amazing at taking off dead skin and works just as well as the Tarte exfoliant, but I prefer the elf more because it is a stick form. It is very easy to use and not messy at all. I use it right before I use a matte lipstick so my lips look perfectly smooth.
Christine L.
This is awesome! It really works great! The stick of it doesn't break, even if I scrub kinda hard with it. The sugar is exfoliating and sweet. The mint flavor is mild. I rub it in straight from the tube, then massage it in with my finger. Viola! Kissabl lips ready to go!
Lindsay R.
Great taste and scent. Does exactly what it says it does, gets rid of the dead skin on your lips. Much less expensive then other lip exfoliates I have seen (looking at you Lush and The Body Shop) but sometimes hard to find. It took me 2 weeks to find it in store, but I eventually found it at a Target.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?