BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

Shameka R.
Shameka R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I absolutely love this product! The scrub is great for exfoliating your lips before putting on matte lipstick. I find myself using it just about every other day. The price is great and it's super easy to you. Great job elf!
chy j.
chy j.
Review for: Other
This is a great lip exfoliation. I spray water on my lips and then use this and it’s amazing. It use it about once a week
Blanca M.
Blanca M.
This works very good for the price ! It leaves your lips super soft and compares to so many high end products !
Shanda S.
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I like this better than traditional lip scrubs because you don't have to touch it with your fingers if you don't want to, so there is no mess. Also, it's super cheap!
Francelli C.
Francelli C.
Washington, DC
Melhor que tem, tenho uma amostra free, e estou muito contente. Em breve vou adquirir um so para mim. Adoro os produtos elf
Sandi Lynn C.
Sandi Lynn C.
Springdale, AR
Review for: Other
Where would my lips be without it. I use this at last 3-4 time a week. More on weeks I wear lipstick every day.
Rhiannon B.
Rhiannon B.
Clifton, CO
Cheap, smells great, easy to use, and does the job very well! Don't know what more you could want in a product.
Brielle B.
Brielle B.
Tampa
Absolutely loooooooooovvvvvveeee all the products in the E.L.F.s collection. Super affordable and high quality.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I purchased the mint maniac exfoliator and it does a good job of exfoliating but the conditioning part does not seem to last very long and it broke inside the tube.
Van I.
Van I.
Paramount, CA
Review for: Other
It really helps exfoliate my lips and with a big mess of getting the product out. Easy to use and smells great
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?