5 colors available

Maria V.
Maria V.
Hartford
Review for: Coconut
Exfoliated my lips quite well they were nice and smooth used it for the first time and I was impressed?
Maharanee C.
Maharanee C.
Jacksonville , NC
I wouldn't give it a star. It turnt my lips dark a little bit in certain spots. It's affordable but that's it
Clare M.
Clare M.
Kissimmee, FL
This helped smooth my lips! It was great for when  i wear my Liquid Lipsticks! Definitely a good value at only $3!
Maribel P.
Maribel P.
Burley, ID
I received this as a gift and was amazed at how good it is. It's so affordable I will definetly purchase this in the future
Sunshine R.
Sunshine R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love the price compared to other lip scrubs. it has helped my lips look 100x better and of course, the taste is amazing (but who doesn't love sugar)
Alyson B.
Alyson B.
This product will have ur lips looking smooth and healthy, ready for any type of lipstick application.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Trust me you need this.
Definitely affordable.
Has a nice after taste and takes all the dead skin away
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Dayton, TX
Tastes like brown sugar, smells amazingly sweet, and did a fanatic job at removing dead skin. Plus, it actually left me moisturized.
Adian S.
Adian S.
Des Moines
Review for: Rose
Tastes okay! Wish it was more exfoliating. Would buy again for moisturizing, but not the best product.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
A really good product for a really good price. This is the first lip exfoliator I've ever used, and I was beyond satisfied! It left my lips feeling soft and moisturized. I'll definitely re-purchase!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?