BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Taylor M.
First let me say fall and winter my lips get really dry. This is a wonderful product. I've used the Marykay lip exfoliator in the past and this is hands down so much better. Smells better and the results are completely better.

I received this item free from influenster for testing purposes
Heather S.
Denmark, WI
It works really good my usually very very very chapped lips. It peels off the dead and skin and leaves my lips feeling soft. It's the first lip exfoliater I used and I like it a lot. I also like that it comes in a lipstick type form
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have everyday majorly dry lips that Peel odd like bark on trees. this product did not work well for me. though I still do use this from time to time on special occasions because it does help smoothn my lips for a couple hours.
I've always loved ELF lip exfoliator. I had only had the brown sugar one, I had no idea that they had another type. Was sooooo excited when I got in the mail the mint one. Absolutely in love with and it is defiantly better than the first one I had tried out.
Taylor E.
Henryville, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I'm not totally in love with this product yet. I have used it a few times before applying my lipstick. I've never had really dry chapped lips, but I love the way it makes my lips feel. The main reason I don't LOVE the product yet is I feel like the lipstick part gets very rough after a few uses.
Shodney R.
Freeport, IL
I love that this comes in a lipstick form. Its so easy to use on the go or if you want to touch up for your matte lips while you're out. And now its available in 3 scents! I received this item free for testing purposes.
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
I received this item in the E.L.F. Vox Box. Before that, I always wanted to try it. I do like it, I used it immediately after taking off my matte lipstick/damp clean lips. I will try it out again, but so far I will give it a 4.
Elizabeth H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Absolutely love this product! I've always had really dry lips, especially during the winter and this exfoliator works wonders! I usually use a good chapstick like Burt's Bees or something like that after. Great to use if you wear lipstick with a matte finish, really makes your lips look great!
Sú U.
This lip exfoliator at first I was like wow this won't work, then later I got all the little beeds at it really exfoliated my lips! Only thing is that it taste wayyy to sweet, and my lips felt very dry after.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is an excellent, inexpensive lip scrub that not only exfoliates hit hydrates as well. It smells like vanilla and is great that it is in a tube form for easy applicatin. All u have to do is wet your lips, apply the exfoliator in circles and then wipe off from lips and you have very soft kissable lips!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?