BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Viviana P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I loved the lip exfoliator the day i got it my lips were super dry and i had skin read to peel off so i was excited to use this because it feels like a sugar scrub just formed as a lipstick. It was so amazing, i loved this and i use it every day before i go to bed!
Maria T.
If you have chapped lips frequently , you would fall in love with this exfoliator. I am a first time user thanks to my e.l.f voxbox . I will most defiantly buy this product again when I am out. After testing I recommended to my friends , it's that good ­čśŹ­čśŹ
Mika C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I'm in love with this product! It's perfect for when your lips need exfoliation on the go! Went beyond my expectations and helped me learn that this is worth money! This was a complimentary item I received from the ELF voxbox and I'm in love!
Thank you so much Influenster!
Marilyn c.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is such an amazing product for $3. I prefer this over the $10 lip scrubs from lush. After exfoliating my lips they feel moisturized using this. The product stick of it is easy to break but the container keeps it standing but I don't mind since the price is so affordable and the product itself is really good. Definitely recommend and will repurchase.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
I love applying this before using matte lipsticks that can sometimes dry out your lips. Left my lips feeling smooth and the mint was so pleasant smelling! I have never used a lip exfoliator before so I can't compare to other products but it is a great price point!
Kisha L.
I really love this lip exfoliator. It works really well. I like the texture, its very nice for getting rid of dry dead skin on the lips, especially in this winter weather!! I also love very much the scent of it. This is a very unique lipstick like design!
Christine L.
This is awesome! It really works great! The stick of it doesn't break, even if I scrub kinda hard with it. The sugar is exfoliating and sweet. The mint flavor is mild. I rub it in straight from the tube, then massage it in with my finger. Viola! Kissabl lips ready to go!
Cierra L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This product is great. I love e.l.f. cosmetics, they are amazing and so are their prices (this product was only $3). The texture is rough and brittle but that is only because it is an exfoliator. This has to remove dead skin and then it makes your lips irresistibly smooth. I really recommend this product, it is great considering the price. Will buy it again!
Jessica B.
Arlington, WA
This scrub is so great for your lips! I received the green one free as a sample from influenster and E.L.F cosmetics. It works very well and helped get all the dead dry skin off my lips and ready for lipstick. I would recommend trying! I will try it again!
Christie C.
Charleston , SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is a must for those with dry, chapped, peeling lips. I use this at night and sometimes again in the morning. It removes the dead dry skin to allow for a smooth lipstick application. Will absolutely buy again. Very reasonable price that can't be beat­čĺť
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?