BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
CHRISTINA G.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does a good job at smoothing out my lips. The packaging is much more convenient than one in a pot. Does not get the most stubborn of dead skin on the lips though.
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product regularly for my dry lips. I purchased this in clear. It applies easily and doesn't feel rough or uncomfortable. It removes the dead skin away from my lips and I easily wipe it away. I use a lip balm afterwards and my lip products apply smooth because of this product. I have added this product to my routine and it is now a must have. For anyone struggling with dry or cracked lips, I recommend adding lip expholiating to your routine. The e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator works wonders and doesn't break the bank . I recommend this product 100 percent.
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in the ELF Voxbox and I was a little skeptical at first. The one I received is the mint flavored one, which is okay. It doesn't really taste like mint, but I like it. It does a great job at scrubbing the dead skin off of your lips and helps to keep them hydrated.
I noticed the more I used this, the better my lips looked and felt.
I didn't press really hard on the tube but I did apply a little pressure and it felt sturdy the whole time.
It also left a sweet little refreshing aftertaste. A lovely investment for $3.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. So most of the other lip exfoliators I've used happen to come in little tubs or pots which are very inconvenient, if you have long nails you always get a bit of product in your nails. And then its a task trying to keep the product on your lips as you rub it in. In contrast the elf lip exfoliator comes in a bullet lipstick form and is super easy to apply. Its got a very delicate smell which I really like. Its not too harsh on the lips and your lips end up looking very supple and pink. Great priming for lip color application.
Katie M.
Barnegat, NJ
This product does an awesome job of exfoliating my lips and making them feel smooth. I have it in the color clear. However, I can't stand the taste this product leaves on my lips! It makes me not want to use it. I am hoping to try the coconut one soon to see if the taste is more tolerable. It's disappointing because I would use this all the time if it didn't have such a weird taste.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! I normally dont care for ELF products at all but my friend gave me one to try so I did & amazingly Itit actually removed the drier patches from my lips effortlessly. My lips felt sooo soft right away and the mint flavor is yummy. I use this every morning now as part of my skincare routine. It is affordable & just as good, if not even better than a few of the more expensive, higher end lip scrubs I've purchased in the past too. I still am so surprised that I love an ELF product. Due to this lip exfoliater i'm going to have to give them another try.
Erin L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the elf Lip Exfoliator in the ELF voxbox from influenster for free for testing purposes. Before receiving this product I did not use a lip exfoliator on a daily basis but this product has definitely changed my ways. I love how simple this product is to use, it comes in a lipstick tube for easy and mess free use! Use the exfoliator and then wipe it clean, no nasty chemical taste either!!!! I received the mint one and will definitely be buying all the others to try. This is a must use before I apply my Matte liquid lipsticks!
Melgie C.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly LOVE this product! I think the best lip exfoliator that I've tried so far. It super easy to use and really makes my lips softer and smoother. Its affordable and so perfect for the winter as my lips tends to be more chappy. My lips is now softer and smoother and super happy with the results. Now, I'm excited to try the sweet cherry and the original brown. This product is highly recommended to everyone.
Emily L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. I had never used a lip exfoliator before, but I will now forever. This product feels rough at first if you aren't used to it, it makes your lips amazingly smooth, it has a great minty flavor, and is quick, and easy to use because it is in a lipstick compact . Thanks @influenster and @elfcosmetics for this awesome product for free! I can't wait to try other elf products! #contest #elfskincaretips
Lisa R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a complimentary e.l.f. lip exfoliator via influenster and I honestly don't know how I've been living life without it. Especially since I've started using more matte lipsticks, this comes in handy. It leaves my lips feeling so soft.

The only reason I didn't give it the full 5 stars is because I feel like the exfoliator itself is fragile, like it's going to snap off at any moment. It's kind of tedious to apply, like maybe you're not doing enough no matter how hard you try, but when you do it's great
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?