5 colors available

How to use:

Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is the best!! It's so affordable and so easy to find. I've seen this at every drug store I've gone to. It's gentle enough to not hurt, but it still gets off every little speck of dead skin you might have on your lips. It smells good. The packaging is a little iffy but honestly the product is so good it doesn't even bother me.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Lake worth , FL
I received this item complimentary for testing purposes. I truly loved it. It's super easy to use thanks to the lipstick style applicator. No mess at all. And it tastes good too. It keeps your lips nice and soft and is a great first step before applying lip liner and lipsticks. Doesn't over-exfoliate either. Definitely recommend.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Fruitland Pk, FL
I got this for free in my voxbox and was a little hesitant at first but WOW. It was so easy to use and easy to apply (unlike other products I've used where you have to scrape some out of a little pot). It goes on just like a lipstick so no mess! My lips felt soft and smooth, which was great since I was applying color right after!
Christian S.
Christian S.
Grandview, MO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I had never even heard of a lip exfoliator until I receive this in my Play Beautifully BEST of E.L.F. subscription box. At the time I had a dry patch on my top lip. The dry patch was gone after my first try. Now I swear by it almost every day (because lip skin grows back so fast). Tastes amazing and leaves your lips really soft.
Deb G.
Deb G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Coconut
I love this lip exfoliator! I have terrible dry lips and need to exfoliate and moisturize all the time. This really helps smooth out my lips before putting on any lipstick. Yes, it can get a bit messy but it's no big deal. You can just clean it with a napkin. This is one of my must have products because I use it almost everyday.
Nickie R.
Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
I received the all new mint maniac in a Voxbox for review. I absolutely love it. It's practically gone and I've only had it for about two weeks. The weather here has been dry so I've been using it a lot. I definitely plan on buying more. It's great as a pre-lipstick scrub or used to scrub and moisturize and go on with your day.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is great for dry lips. I feel that it is not as moisturizing as everyone is claiming it is to be. I only feel that its scratching and that none of the moisturizing product transfers to my lips, unless i use the back part of the applicator. Other than that it tastes pretty good, smells good, and is super affordable.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
W Sacramento, CA
OH.. EM.. G! Where has this been all my life?! I absolutely love the elf lip exfoliator!!! Super easy to use and smells amazing. I hate when my lips are dry and peeling when I put on lipstick. I'm kinda addicted to chap stick for that exact reason. This totally works instantly! Leaves my lips smooth and soft. It's a MUST HAVE!!
Shawna M.
Shawna M.
Alma, GA
I received the lip exfoliator in Cherry as a free gift with purchase from elf. I was planning on purchasing it anyways but yay! This product worked just as intended and exfoliated my lips beautifully. I have read reviews where it didn't work properly for others. I just made sure I used lip balm prior to applying the exfoliator.
Aleah I.
Aleah I.
Las vegas, NV
Sooo im completely obsessed with this lip exfoliator! It's so adorable that it's a lip scrub in the form of lipstick. Not only is it at a great price but it leaves your lips feeling silly and smooth like butter:)! I'd highly recommend this product for anyone with chapped and or dried lips. I promise you won't be disappointed.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?