5 colors available

How to use:

Tamara L.
Tamara L.
Albuquerque , NM
This is one of the best affordable lip scrubs out there. I love the new formula and scents. The mint is my favorite scent out of the three. It does a great job of exfoliating and moisturizing at the same time. I love the lipstick bullet dorm because it's way less messy than using your finger like traditional lip scrubs
Shekeitha K.
Shekeitha K.
Killeen, TX
I usually have dry lips and they tend to peel. This was absolutely the best thing I could have ever gotten. I have never used this product before and it is super cost effective. I was so happy that after using it my lips felt moisturized and luxurious.
Latda P.
Latda P.
I love this lip exfoliator! It's afforable, it works and it tastes amazing! It gets rid of all the dead skins and made my lips extra soft!
Tia K.
Tia K.
LOVE. This product is cheap to purchase and easy to use! I really like the way it makes my lips feel after using. It does a good job at getting dry and dead skin off the lips. I like that it is in a tube, and do you don't have to use your fingers. For the price, I would most definitely recommend.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
I love this before my lipstick, it creates a smooth base for it. It removes dead skin and smells great. IT of rough but works efficiently!
Donna C.
Donna C.
Rio Rancho , NM
I really liked the minty smell of those lip exfoliator! It made my lips super soft and made my lipstick look so much better. I think that this is a great bargain for the price compared to others that I have seen. I would recommend this product!
Shea H.
Shea H.
Longmont, CO
So I had no idea that ELF made a lip exfoliate until it came in my ELF box box. I'm soooo happy it came. It's so nice to use. I use it in the morning while I'm doing my morning skin routine and it is so amazing. My lips are so damn soft.
Toria W.
Toria W.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this stuff! The packaging makes it so convenient to use! I use this every morning before applying my lip products and it makes everything go on smoothly. The price is extremely reasonable and I would repurchase.
I revived this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
I'm so glad I received this product! I've always wanted to try this product and it's perfect for the winter time when my lips get dry! The smell is wonderful which is always something for me and it's easy to get off!! Will definitely be buying again!
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Chandler , AZ
I loveeeeee this product! I got it like 2 days ago and I've used so much of it already lol:) I want to buy everyone they have!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?