BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Tiffany R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Best lip exfoliator I have ever used! I use it daily because my lips tend to get dry very easily. It removes all the dead skin and makes my lip so smooth. Like silk! The smell and taste is like the icing on the cake! Another one of ELF'S best products!
Selena S.
It smells good, and tastes of sugar. It is super pretty, like a lipstick. It is VERY rough. I wasn't expecting this. My lips are pretty smooth so it kind of hurt me, but it would probably be fantastic at taking away dead skin. Also amazing value for this.
Emily A.
Gulfport, MS
Very easy to use since it's in a lipstick type of tube. The mint scent is
Very pleasant and not overwhelming. After exfoliating my lips and wiping them off (as per directions), I was happy to know it didn't leave a sticky or waxy residue. Good product.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
Okay so I love the Mint smell and flavor of this product. I love the feel of my lips after as well. I will be buying this product. Thank you influenster for this product. It met every expectation. It is AMAZING that is for sure. I will recommend it to others.
Shea R.
Benton City, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love this lip exfoliator! I've never used any other lip exfoliator so I guess I don't have anything to compare this to, but I don't plan on trying anything else after this. This product is cheap, it does what it is suppose to do and makes my lips feel soft and amazing. Not to mention it smells and tastes great if you happen to lick your lips haha. Love it!
Christine L.
This is awesome! It really works great! The stick of it doesn't break, even if I scrub kinda hard with it. The sugar is exfoliating and sweet. The mint flavor is mild. I rub it in straight from the tube, then massage it in with my finger. Viola! Kissabl lips ready to go!
Marilyn c.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is such an amazing product for $3. I prefer this over the $10 lip scrubs from lush. After exfoliating my lips they feel moisturized using this. The product stick of it is easy to break but the container keeps it standing but I don't mind since the price is so affordable and the product itself is really good. Definitely recommend and will repurchase.
Malise S.
Woodridge, IL
I love that it is a different formula now and that it had the lip balm on the bottom but since the changed I've used every time I use lipstick or a liquid lip and my lips are so soft and the grins of sugar or whatever exfoliate they use is so much better.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
I really do love this lip exfoliator! It helps my lips feel smooth, and keeps the dead skin off. My ONLY complaint would be that my lips tend to still feel dry- wish they could make a product with the lip exfoliator on one end and a lip moisturizer on the other!!
Kaitlyn A.
Berkeley, CA
This product leaves my lips so smooth and soft and luscious looking! It's great value at a cheap price, super easy to apply/use. My lipstick looks great after using this product. I would definitely recommend it to girls that struggle with dry/chapped lips.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?