BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Trishia Y.
Tracy, CA
I used the mint lip exfoliator. It was the first time I had ever used this product and I absolutely loved it! The packaging was easy to open up and store away. The product was so friendly to my lips I almost use it every single day when I put on my makeup!
Lindsay R.
Great taste and scent. Does exactly what it says it does, gets rid of the dead skin on your lips. Much less expensive then other lip exfoliates I have seen (looking at you Lush and The Body Shop) but sometimes hard to find. It took me 2 weeks to find it in store, but I eventually found it at a Target.
Sabrina J.
Lufkin, TX
I loved this lip exfoliator! Before I used it my lips were very dry and lightly chapped due to the weather. I used it for 4 days in a row twice a day and by the fourth day my lips were healthy and no longer chapped. I could wear lipstick again, hallelujah!
Shea R.
Benton City, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love this lip exfoliator! I've never used any other lip exfoliator so I guess I don't have anything to compare this to, but I don't plan on trying anything else after this. This product is cheap, it does what it is suppose to do and makes my lips feel soft and amazing. Not to mention it smells and tastes great if you happen to lick your lips haha. Love it!
Cindy D.
I have used many lip exfoliators before, but none of them have been as great as this one! This was my first time using this product, but I am honestly wowed by it. My lips feel softer than ever! I will definitely purchase this product in the near future!
Maria C.
I am someone whose lips are very dry and I didn't know that such thing as a lip exfoliador existed until I got it in elf VoxBox and I totally love honestly. I use it once a day and I feel that my lips are so much better. Also I love the mint scent and feel
Anna C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
It taste not only amazing but smells amazing and the smell lingers! This is perfect to put on at night for your nightly routine or in the morning to make sure your lip colors stays all day and looks the best it can be! Will be purhase this when i run out!
Tiffany R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Best lip exfoliator I have ever used! I use it daily because my lips tend to get dry very easily. It removes all the dead skin and makes my lip so smooth. Like silk! The smell and taste is like the icing on the cake! Another one of ELF'S best products!
Jessica D.
It wasn't very exfoliating. A better would way to exfoliate would be to dip your finger into oil (olive, coconut, etc) then dip it into sugar and rub it all over your lips. Super cheap and way better than this product. Would not buy. I received this product complimentary for product testing purposes.
Natalia B.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
Received this for Christmas and it's a really great set. The lip crayons pointed shape makes it really easy to apply to your lips, it's long lasting, and pigmented. The lip exfoliate is also great, it really removes all the dead skin on your lips and makes them really smooth. Would recommend
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?