BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Hiba N.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It's one of the best store bought lip scrubs out there. The fact that it's in a tube makes is perfect for travel and on the go use. it is extremely nice for the $3 price point and would recommend. the only down side was that it broke after the first use but it can still be used easily.
Sheylin A.
I really enjoy this exfoliants and it is very easy to apply and the packaging is really nice it works really good and makes your lips very softer it works very good at removing dead skin and I definitely recommend it .
Kim G.
I really did like this product. It made my lips very soft and I love the scent. It did meet my expectations and I will definitely purchase it when I run out of it. I received this from Influenster and I'm glad I did.
Rachelle S.
Temecula, CA
Loved this lip exfoliate! It works super well and the packaging is a perfect idea so that you can easily apply it without getting your hands messy. It smells amazing and gets the job done quickly. I would purchase again after I run out! Affordable too!
Stephanie J.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is the best lip exfoliate in a lipstick form and the price is where anyone can get this and will not miss out! High quality, this is one of ELF's outstanding products. You must try this one . #amberangelsuniqueboutique
Kelsey G.
I got the mint lip exfoliator in my voxbox, and I love it! It feels amazing and makes your lips so smooth. It's easy to use and very quick. I honestly prefer it over my $10 Lush lip scrub! Would definitely use again!
nicole b.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I got the mint exfoliater to test out and the scent is light but so nice it's so easy to use and it takes off your chapped dead skin on the lips the packaging is super cute and I would purchase this and recommend it !
Katrina H.
Astoria, NY
It smells/tastes great and it's effective in making your lips super smooth. My lips felt to soft and luxurious after using it! I will buy it after I finish this. I am beyond grateful that I got an influencer vox box ūüíĖ
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This stuff is amazing! It helps you keep your lips smooth you just hydrate the after you exfoliate! It is perfect for ladies who wear lipstick because it helps to keep a smooth surface so you don't have clumps or uneven spots! This is a medicine cabinent must have! My husband uses it when his lips are dry!
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
I got the mint lip exfoliator in my e.l.f. VoxBox and I like the way it works so far. It's shaped like lipstick so it's easy to apply and seemed to work pretty well. I will continue to use it and see how my lips improve.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?