BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amanda J.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
I don't know if it's just me but I really didn't think this product did anything. It was super hard and it hurt my lips. I eventually put chapstick on my lips first and tried it again but it still didn't do anything. The exfoliate just got all over my lips and was messy
Jackie R.
I really enjoy the elf lip exfoliator, because it comes in a tube, so you don't have to stick you fingers in a little tub of scrub to get your lips prepped for lipstick. I have probably gone through four or five tubes of this, and I will keep repurchasing it.
Chelsey G.
I've never used a lip exfoliating before receiving this one for free in a Voxbox. It seems like it would last a while, but it isn't something I'll use everyday. I typically use a toothbrush to exfoliate. This does the job, but it's nothing earth shattering.
Chelsea M.
Westminster, MD
I had high expectations going into this one. I have an older lip exfoliator from Elf that smells like vanilla, and I love it. It has so many beads in it that you can feel how well it works. The mint one I was sent was less textured/gritty. It does work, however its less of an exfoliation than the other one.
Jennifer C.
Pinellas Park, FL
I'm giving this a medium because honestly this is my first lip exfoliator. Seems well so far, you can feel the scrub and it smells nice. I do wish there was more of a scrub then balm. I felt like it didn't have quite enough to really exfoliate my lips well.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
This exfoliator is AMAZING. I love that it is in the shape of a lipstick, it makes the application easy, rather than having to use your finger or something. Simply rub on, wipe off with a wet cottonball or tissue. Leaves your lips feeling smooth and soft.
andrea r.
Un excelente producto para el cuidado de los labios, es súper práctico y con buenos resultados. Se siente bien en los labios y ayuda a remover las impurezas. Para mejores resultados hay que seguir las instrucciones del empaque. Me gustaría probar los otros
Jessica D.
It wasn't very exfoliating. A better would way to exfoliate would be to dip your finger into oil (olive, coconut, etc) then dip it into sugar and rub it all over your lips. Super cheap and way better than this product. Would not buy. I received this product complimentary for product testing purposes.
Maria T.
If you have chapped lips frequently , you would fall in love with this exfoliator. I am a first time user thanks to my e.l.f voxbox . I will most defiantly buy this product again when I am out. After testing I recommended to my friends , it's that good 😍😍
Cindy D.
I have used many lip exfoliators before, but none of them have been as great as this one! This was my first time using this product, but I am honestly wowed by it. My lips feel softer than ever! I will definitely purchase this product in the near future!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?