5 colors available

How to use:

Denise M.
Denise M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is amazing! really exfoliates and gets that dry skin off without hurting you. !
Krystelle M.
Krystelle M.
San Antonio, TX
Really great product. I love to use it in my routine and it's seriously the best product I've ever used. And reasonably priced!
Angie B.
Angie B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Some people really like this product but for me it burned my lips. My lips felt irritated after using it.
Alex T.
Alex T.
Gustine, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this helps take off the dead skin makes lips feel super soft...so happy i bought this..😘😘😘
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is amazing in the beginning. It broke in half after a few uses and got so crumbly.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Ruby, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Hmm this is one of those love it or hate it products
I hate it way too rough on my lips
ada n.
ada n.
Irving, TX
Oooomg!! This product is just AMAZING. I mean, I was looking for something like this , and it is perfect. My lips are very soft because of this amazing exfoliator.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Exeter, NE
I saw this one day in my drug store so I bought it. I purchased the mint one, and it is amazing. I love this product.
Kialey V.
Kialey V.
I love this product. It does a great job at giving you nice smooth lips before the application of another product. It moisturizes and helps your lips look and feel smooth.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
I get chapped lips so easily. Since I have been using this, I haven't had chapped lips on a while! My daughter (who is 9) likes using it too. She loves the taste of it!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?