BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Estefania C.
I love love love this so much I actually purchased another one to have at work for my convenience. I think this works best before applying matte lipstick & it's only 3 dollars, can't get any better than that 👍🏼
Yolanda B.
Bronx, NY
I received this exfoliator in my elf voxbox and I love it, I used it every morning before doing my makeup, it takes all my dead skin off without being too harsh. First time using a lip exfoliator and I loved it, thank you elf!
Liz Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this stuff and how it leaves my lips feeling smooth, but I also feel it dries out my lips a lot! The mint scent is very nice!! My lips did feel smooth for days after I used it! For the price I would definitely buy!
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
this lip exfoliador is so good it leaves my lips feeling so smooth. the weather is super dry right now and this is helping me keep my lips smooth and not all crusty. i recommend this lip exfoliator to anyone struggling with dry crusty lips
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA
This is one of my favorite products I received. It smells amazing. It met my expectations. I love the minty smell of it. The grainy feel to it gives it what t needs. I would definitely buy it and recommend it to others.
Oxy r.
I've always wanted to try this I typically make my own lip exfoliators but I loved how easy this was to apply! It doesn't have too strong or a smell just a hint of mint which I really like ! Definitely will be buying this
Natasha N.
Yukon, OK
I have been using this lip exfoliator for years.. it is easy to purchase being at the drugstore and it is very affordable. The shape of the stick is so easy and convenient to use and it leave my lips so soft and smooth.
Nicole K.
Barnegat, NJ
I normally do not use a lip exfoliate but decided to give it a try! What a game changer it is. I cannot believe I haven't been using this for years! It is super easy to apply and leaves your lips feeling silky smooth! Perfect for right before you apply a nice matte lip stick!
Tanisha J.
Radcliff, KY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Words can't express how much I love this product! Definitely in my top 5. I use it right after I brush my teeth (so my lips are still damp) wipe it off with a damp cloth and my lips are so silky smooth. I feel like it helps my Chapstick penetrate even better also. The perfect addition to your every morning routine.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This a must have! It so cheap yet so great. It leaves your lips so soft and even softer when you apply a lip balm or chap-stick after. I always use this before I wear my lipsticks and it makes a difference, it leaves your lips soft all day which is always a plus! I highly recommend purchasing yourself one!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?