BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Martha S.
Roxbury, MA
Love this product! I get super dry lips in the winter, and my affinity for matte lipsticks doesn't help. Usually, I find exfoliants too harsh or course, but this does a fantastic job of sloughing off dead skin and still leaving my lips moisturized. It also tastes minty and delicious!
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
I usually don't use an exfoliator on my lips because they are usually in a jar, but this is shaped as a lipstick so it's easier to apply. The smell is minty and smells really good. The product took off all the dead flaky skin and left my lips feeling smooth.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
This is an awesome product! I have been using the sugar lip exfoliator from e.l.f for about 4 years and I loved it, But let me say OMG elf killed it with the new mint lip exfoliator my lips look so amazing! And feel super soft I love it thank you #influenster
Carissa M.
I got this product in my #elfvoxbox and I was pleasantly surprised! It's mint flavored and it really exfoliated my lips before applying my favorite matte lip color. I've been hesitant to try something like this but it really is a fast and easy way to exfoliate!
Jina O.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this. It's very minty and is such an interesting product because its packaged like a lipstick but feels like you're adding a grainy exfoliating gel on your lips. Definitely a cool product to try out especially if your lips get chapped like mine.
Essence B.
Morristown, NJ
When I first put on this product I was expecting it to go on as if it is a smooth chapstick but it actually a lip exfoliator that's leaves your lips super soft and smooth I use it right before I put on my elf matte lipstick and it leaves my lips extremely soft
Chey D.
I have never used this type of cosmetic but it seemed to work good. I own a lip scrub which I prefer but overall this was great and really easy to apply. It was in a cute little lipstick holder which made it even more easier to apply. It left a nice scent too.
Chelsey G.
I've never used a lip exfoliating before receiving this one for free in a Voxbox. It seems like it would last a while, but it isn't something I'll use everyday. I typically use a toothbrush to exfoliate. This does the job, but it's nothing earth shattering.
Tania T.
Coral Gables, FL
I have the brown sugar and now the mint maniac flavor and I love both. Not only does it work and leave my lips feeling so soft but it smells so good it almost makes me feel like it's edible. I'll definitely be buying and using these a lot!
Jackie R.
I really enjoy the elf lip exfoliator, because it comes in a tube, so you don't have to stick you fingers in a little tub of scrub to get your lips prepped for lipstick. I have probably gone through four or five tubes of this, and I will keep repurchasing it.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?