5 colors available

Destiny V.
Destiny V.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this products, they smell so good and work like magic it removes all the dead, dry skin from your lips living them so smooth and at a great price.
jessica m.
jessica m.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product. It's sugary. It's vanilla scented. It's scrubby. It's nice!!! I wish it had a bit more moisture and a bit less scrub, so 4 of 5 stars, but you can't beat the 1$ price tag!!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Works okay. Super sugary and sometimes hard to get all of it off. Can be almost painfully rough after several uses.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Corona, Ca
This is a great alternative of any high end product i have very chaped lips and this helped me on a daily
Richelle H.
Richelle H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I got this my expecting much and I was impressed. I got mint maniac and the flavor is nice. It actually works well and doesn't hurt my skin. It is also very affordable, I think it was $1 or $2?
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Houston,TX
Best lip exfoliater!! It takes off my dead skin on the lip and afterwords it makes my lips really soft!!!
francesca s.
francesca s.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
God this thing is sooooo painful! scratches so badly on your lips, the grain is very hard. it smells and tastes amazing but it hurts more than it works.
Linzie D.
Linzie D.
Odessa, TX
This is the best lip exfoliating product once I use it I put on lip stick and it makes my lip stick look so smooth.
Mayra A. V.
Mayra A. V.
Works very amazing and quick. Really takes off the dead skin off your lips leaving it soft and hydrated.
Xime
Xime
This is such a good lip exfoliator, it also tastes and smells good (like vanilla butter) and it works pretty well.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?