BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Yolanda B.
Bronx, NY
I received this exfoliator in my elf voxbox and I love it, I used it every morning before doing my makeup, it takes all my dead skin off without being too harsh. First time using a lip exfoliator and I loved it, thank you elf!
Liz Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this stuff and how it leaves my lips feeling smooth, but I also feel it dries out my lips a lot! The mint scent is very nice!! My lips did feel smooth for days after I used it! For the price I would definitely buy!
Stephanie J.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is the best lip exfoliate in a lipstick form and the price is where anyone can get this and will not miss out! High quality, this is one of ELF's outstanding products. You must try this one . #amberangelsuniqueboutique
Rachelle S.
Temecula, CA
Loved this lip exfoliate! It works super well and the packaging is a perfect idea so that you can easily apply it without getting your hands messy. It smells amazing and gets the job done quickly. I would purchase again after I run out! Affordable too!
Kim G.
I really did like this product. It made my lips very soft and I love the scent. It did meet my expectations and I will definitely purchase it when I run out of it. I received this from Influenster and I'm glad I did.
Kelsey G.
I got the mint lip exfoliator in my voxbox, and I love it! It feels amazing and makes your lips so smooth. It's easy to use and very quick. I honestly prefer it over my $10 Lush lip scrub! Would definitely use again!
nicole b.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I got the mint exfoliater to test out and the scent is light but so nice it's so easy to use and it takes off your chapped dead skin on the lips the packaging is super cute and I would purchase this and recommend it !
Katrina H.
Astoria, NY
It smells/tastes great and it's effective in making your lips super smooth. My lips felt to soft and luxurious after using it! I will buy it after I finish this. I am beyond grateful that I got an influencer vox box ūüíĖ
T J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I was looking for a good lip exfoliator that wasn't going to break the bank and this was the perfect product. My lips feel so soft and look brighter and my matte lipsticks all feel and look better after hours of wear
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliater works pretty well for the price. I always used this one from bath and body works but was looking for a cheaper alternative and this doesn't work as well but is more convenient and more affordable.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?