BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Martha S.
Roxbury, MA
Love this product! I get super dry lips in the winter, and my affinity for matte lipsticks doesn't help. Usually, I find exfoliants too harsh or course, but this does a fantastic job of sloughing off dead skin and still leaving my lips moisturized. It also tastes minty and delicious!
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
I liked this lip exfoliator in mint. It smelled great and it also left a mint flavor. It was a little scratchy on my lips, but it got the job done. It is a great price and I would definitely purchase it in the future. It did not dry out on me and I've used it multiple times.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Talk about a life saver. This winter has already become rough on my lips. And my lips always Crack and peel badly. Not this year! This truthfully has helped battle my dry lip issue 100%. I am thankful for my opportunity to test this product. And so are my lips.
Violga R.
Providence, RI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
THIS IS LIFE! It takes away any dead skin on lips which I have a lot of. This lip scrub leaves lip so soft and moisturized and it smells good! Only downside is that it broke ( maybe i applied to hard since its not very smooth) but i just stook it back in and vuala!
Morgan G.
Rochester, PA
I love this! I have the mint. It really does exfoliate the lips and leave them feeling smooth again. I would most definitely buy this product again for the future. I think it's best to use this before applying lipstick so it leave a nice smooth look on you!
Lupe M.
Denver, CO
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
I haven't used the sets but I have purchase these individually and I love them! The have great new variety of flavors for the lip exfoliates and a great color selection of the matte lip crayons. A lot of the colors are always sold out so grab em when you can .
Tiffani D.
Winterport, ME
Absolutely love the minty smell and taste. Gives your lips a tingly feeling that feels amazing. It is an exfoliator, so keep that in mind as if you use it too rough, you could draw blood. It's awesome for that it does and makes my lips feel soft and amazing.
Romance G.
El Centro, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This product from e.l.f. is absolutely awesome. The packaging is sturdy and simple and the application is beyond easy. it comes in the style of a traditional lipstick and you apply it as such. Gently massage it over damp lips and wipe it off, then moisturize your scrubbed lips. :) I found it at WalM*rt and I'm so glad. The scent is pleasant and there's no sticky mess or residue. :)
Gabriella E.
East Lansing, MI
I really love the lip exfoliator but the mint flavor is a little bit sweet for me instead of minty but the product works well and feels good on my lips. my lips really get dried out in the winter months and sometimes even in the summer i plan to use this a lit
Kelsey B.
Grayville, IL
I had never heard of this until I got it in my Voxbox. I'm in LOVE with it. I bite my lips all the time because of all the dry skin, and this product helps to take it away. It is like a scrub, but it does not look like that when you put it on. It's amazing! Highly recommend. Will definitely be buying more.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?