5 colors available

How to use:

Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Me encanta, estoy amando este producto, realmente me ha ayudado mucho, lo recomiendo! Cumple realmente.
Chelsi M.
Chelsi M.
Killeen
I absolutely loved it 💜 I used it while I washed my face and it makes your lips so soft. one day have real chapped lips and used it before appling a matte liquid lip stick and it made it last all day .
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Garland, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use this every time I'm going to wear lipstick or if I just feel like my lips need some pampering. It's amazing and totally inexpensive.
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Great, affordable, works well, leaves lips smooth, and you can't beat the price. Definitely recommend.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Great exfoliator for lips. I use a matte lipstick over top and my lips look and stay smooth for a long period of time.
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The price for this exfoliator is really good! I love how smooth my lips feel after I use this product and I use it about 3 times a week. The scent also is really great!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
stockton, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this stuff. I use it every morning once I'm out of the shower. It's perfect prepping lips for matte lip looks.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Orosi, CA
It's so cheap, but works great. I love it. Leaves the lips soft. Had mine for like about 3 months already.
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is great at the beginning, but after a few weeks, it starts to dry out and feels scratchy on your lips.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Sherman, TX
it exfoliate your lips soooo good, you really will wanna just keep it everywhere cause its amazing and affordable
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?