BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
This is an awesome product! I have been using the sugar lip exfoliator from e.l.f for about 4 years and I loved it, But let me say OMG elf killed it with the new mint lip exfoliator my lips look so amazing! And feel super soft I love it thank you #influenster
Joanne N.
Brattleboro, VT
THis is a decent lip exfoliator and for a while it was my stand by, but after finding a new one with another company with more flavors I have left these alone. I would like to see more flavors and a little more exfoliation to them. Probably will not buy again.
Kelsey B.
Fairmount, IL
I had never heard of this until I got it in my Voxbox. I'm in LOVE with it. I bite my lips all the time because of all the dry skin, and this product helps to take it away. It is like a scrub, but it does not look like that when you put it on. It's amazing! Highly recommend. Will definitely be buying more.
Lupe M.
Denver, CO
Review for: Brown sugar more...
I haven't used the sets but I have purchase these individually and I love them! The have great new variety of flavors for the lip exfoliates and a great color selection of the matte lip crayons. A lot of the colors are always sold out so grab em when you can .
Romance G.
El Centro, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This product from e.l.f. is absolutely awesome. The packaging is sturdy and simple and the application is beyond easy. it comes in the style of a traditional lipstick and you apply it as such. Gently massage it over damp lips and wipe it off, then moisturize your scrubbed lips. :) I found it at WalM*rt and I'm so glad. The scent is pleasant and there's no sticky mess or residue. :)
Christy B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I honestly didn't believe this would work, but I was wrong! It was so easy to use and I could immediately tell a difference. I should note that I don't have severely chapped lips, but they do get dried out. They felt super smooth when I was finished with this.
Essence B.
Morristown, NJ
When I first put on this product I was expecting it to go on as if it is a smooth chapstick but it actually a lip exfoliator that's leaves your lips super soft and smooth I use it right before I put on my elf matte lipstick and it leaves my lips extremely soft
Julie ..
I have had this product for a couple of months and its application is simple enough, and this product does the job. It is a very nice product for the amount you pay and it takes a while to actually finish the product. I would absolutely purchase it again :)
Gabriella E.
East Lansing, MI
I really love the lip exfoliator but the mint flavor is a little bit sweet for me instead of minty but the product works well and feels good on my lips. my lips really get dried out in the winter months and sometimes even in the summer i plan to use this a lit
Megan B.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love how well this exfoliates my lips and really appreciate that it is also moisturizing. It's also nice not having to stick my fingers into a little pot of sugar scrub. But I would be careful to not use too much pressure because multiple of mine have broken
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?