BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
christine f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that it comes in a lipstick tube, but just need to be careful you dont push on your lips too hard because It may break. I did notice that it helped remove the nasty dry patches on the sides of my mouth. Its perfect to travel and just throw in your makeup bag!
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It wasn't very exfoliating. A better would way to exfoliate would be to dip your finger into oil (olive, coconut, etc) then dip it into sugar and rub it all over your lips. Super cheap and way better than this product. Would not buy. I received this product complimentary for product testing purposes.
Tiffany R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Best lip exfoliator I have ever used! I use it daily because my lips tend to get dry very easily. It removes all the dead skin and makes my lip so smooth. Like silk! The smell and taste is like the icing on the cake! Another one of ELF'S best products!
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do love this lip exfoliator! It helps my lips feel smooth, and keeps the dead skin off. My ONLY complaint would be that my lips tend to still feel dry- wish they could make a product with the lip exfoliator on one end and a lip moisturizer on the other!!
Francelys R.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Exfoliate my lips amazing and you can lick it off when you're done! I always uses this before putting on Matt lipstick it always take the dead skin off my lips for a smooth application. This exfoliater is best one I've tried and I don't get my fingers olily!
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this lip exfoliator in mint. The actual balm has the mint color, but it doesnt have the minty flavor. the price is great for $3 , and it's a very mil exfoliator. The lipstick shape is GREAT!!! instead of the lip scrub, and it's very easy to apply.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the scent and flavor of the mint maniac lip exfoliator. It's gentle so it doesn't burn at all or irritate anything. The packaging is simple and sleek. I just found the product itself just dried my lips and didn't really exfoliate deep enough.
Shekeitha K.
Killeen, TX
I usually have dry lips and they tend to peel. This was absolutely the best thing I could have ever gotten. I have never used this product before and it is super cost effective. I was so happy that after using it my lips felt moisturized and luxurious.
kara k.
Roselle Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honest review, it wasn't my favorite but for the price I would try again. I have very sensitive skin and using this aggravated my lips and left them swollen and puffy. Wouldn't recommend for someone who is very sensitive. OTHERWISE it def left my lips soft
Cindy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used many lip exfoliators before, but none of them have been as great as this one! This was my first time using this product, but I am honestly wowed by it. My lips feel softer than ever! I will definitely purchase this product in the near future!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?