BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a great product for getting rid of dry chapped lips before applying lip color. All you do is put it on like lipstick and rub your lips together. The small exfoliating beads do all the work, you do however need to wipe your lips before you apply the color or else you'll end up with particles on your lips. Love this product and it is very handy, will be repurchasing.
L4DY A.
L4DY A.
Love this lip exfoliate it work so gently and its super effective and it smells alright its not bad. Its a great price
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this lip scrub!! Easy application and leaves your lips soft and silky. Can't beat the price!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Review for: Coconut
This product made my lips feel so good after I used it! I love this product! I love how it made my lips feel so smooth. It was so easy to use/apply.
Citlali C.
Citlali C.
I absolutely love how it feels and i love the way my lips feel after i use it. I would recommend you guys to get it.ūüĎĆūüĎć
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This exfoliates very well but I don't think it moisturized. I felt like my lips were dried out for the rest of the day.
Rozalina Y.
Rozalina Y.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I bought this because my lips were insanely dry and decided to give it a try, it removed most of the dryness but not for long ... An upside is that it is really inexpensive and smells great !
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Middleport, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a recent find for me. I must say, I LOVE it! I have horribly dry and flakey lips, especially in the winter months. This has left them feeling amazing. Will definitely repurchase
Diana D.
Diana D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Works good. I really like that its in a lipstick sjape which makes it easier to use. For the price I say its worth it
LE V.
LE V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is my favorite way to exfoliate my lips. It is so convenient when it is in a lipstick form. It is so affordable.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?