BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
This is absolutely one of my FAVORITE lip exfoliators ever! Its easy to use and isn't a messy application. I've use many different ones and this one by far is hands down the best one. Its super inexpensive which makes it even better and they smell AMAZING as well!
Brianna H.
Charlotte, NC
This was my first time using a lip exfoliator in the lipstick form and I wasn't a fan. I typically use a sugar scrub and apply it with my fingers (to me is easier and more effective). When I put this on I didn't feel much of a difference afterwards..not a bad concept though!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
IÔÇÖve never tried a lip exfoliator and I absolutely loved it. My skin is very dry and this helped smooth my lips when I applied my hydra matte lip color. There were no lines or cracks when I applied my ultra matte lipstick and I was very pleased. Totally recommend this.
Caroline M.
Casper, WY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I always have this product with me. I have itchy/flaky lips during allergy season and this product is a life saver! It's a little painful to use at first, so be gentle if you have sensitive lips, but I would definitely recommend. Inexpensive and it does a great job. Perfect thing to use if you wear lipstick often but have issues with your lips looking chapped underneath.
Francisca O.
Wow!!! That's all I can say. I have never tried a lip exfoliator, and let me say I'm never going back to chapstick. It's the best moisturizer I have used for my lips. Quick and easy and best of all CHEAP!!!!
Stacy H.
St George, UT
I love the scent and flavor. And it feels so good! The perfect amount of scrubbing. The packaging was elegant. So easy to use, only drawback was that it got a little messy but I prefer the stick application.
Paige C.
Galloway, NJ
I am absolutely in love with this product! I have this in the mint and I adore it. It makes my lips feel so much better after use. The packaging is also really sleek which I enjoy. It definitely is worth the price and I would buy this again. Definitely worth it.
Paige F.
I love this product!!! I received the mint exfoliator for testing purposes and I was very hopeful, and not at all disappointed! My lips get super chapped in the winter (gross) and after two uses, they were silky smooth! For the price, I'll definitely frequent this product.
Sophia A.
This product is amazing. This is the first thing I use in my routine. I exfoliate my lips with this, then wipe of the residue with tissue, then lipbalm. i let the lipbalm sit while I'm doing my brows and my eyes. I feel like it helps the color stay on longer and also doesn't dry my lips out. Also has a nice smell :)
Sara C.
Birch Run, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I totally love this product. While some people complain about how the sugar can feel a bit rough on the lips, it just means you should proceed with caution. Don't press to hard and be gentle if you get to that point. I like that it really exfoliates your lips for you to then put on something really moisturizing, and it smells great. Also, the price is a definite bonus.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?