BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my favorite lip exfoliating product. The price is awesome too. Tastes like sugar and definitely gets your lips exfoliated. Mine almost look plumper when I'm done. It's a great product to have on hand.
Angela W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It felt a lil different when I first used the product, but it grew on me with continued use. I like the fact that my lips feel soft afterwards. The best thing about this product is it helps to remove lipstick that tends to stain. I'd definitely recommend this products to my friends.
Kaylen L.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this exfoliator and have been using this product for years! It is easier to use than a sugar scrub. It always leaves my lips soft and smooth. I bought it at target. I like it over lush's lip scrubs. I was so excited to get it in my voxbox. Thank you elf for saving my lips!
Karina T.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I found this at Target and decided to give it a try. It worked great. It did its job in exfoliating my lips and leaving behind a soft base. If you don't feel like spending the money you can also get some coconut oil and add some brown sugar and mix. Either or good product for the price.
Bia N.
Miami Beach , FL
The sweetest lip exfoliator out there I've ever tried. Not only does it do its job well. But its sweet & gentle , I appreciate those qualities because the skin on your lips is very delicate. I'm hooked.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use this about once a week and it does a great job of removing the dead skin off of my lips. They feel soft after washing the product off. The smell is an amazing vanilla aroma. I'm not a fan of the taste. I make sure that I don't get too close to the inside of my lip because of this.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This works so well! I love using it and it has a really nice scent. The only downfall to this product is that sometimes the sugar doesn't really want to break down, so you'll end up wiping away the chapstick part and just the sugar will stick out. But for the price you can't beat it!
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is seriously one of my new favorites I was considering getting a lush lip scrub but I saw this at the store and thought why not give this a try. I am so glad I did because it is exactly what I needed!!!
Amanda O.
Kissimmee, FL
It took off all the extra skin, and made it easy for me to apply matte lipstick. I used this and then a chapstick before using my matte lipstick, made my lips feel amazing! I recommend for anyone especially if you wear matte lipsticks
Rossana H.
This is a great product!!
I've been using it for about 4 months and I love it
Price is great and it's easy to find at stores
I used to have trouble applying lip tints but now that I use this lip scrub lipstick and lip tints last longer
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?