5 colors available

How to use:

Katie S.
Katie S.
Review for: Other
I love the taste, and it is definitely a go to before I put on any type of lip product
Erica M.
Erica M.
Tucson , AZ
Love the smell and works very well but it does break very easy like it's cheaply made.
Khadijah M.
Khadijah M.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Even though I love this product and it made my lips feel amazingly soft, my stick broke after using it twice. Smells greats and does a good job!
Quisha S.
Quisha S.
My favorite lip exfoliator. The very low price of it and it ease of use make it one of my go to products i use daily
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Stockbridge, GA
Review for: Other
I have the coffee one and it's amazing. Exfoliates perfect. Smells good. Tastes good.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Burien , WA
Review for: Rose
Worked great for my lips. I try to use at least twice a wk. it's helped a bit with my dry lips.
Mitchlery C.
Mitchlery C.
Excellent exfoliator that also hydrates. Very natural formula. A great product for the price.
Sabrena V.
Sabrena V.
Green Bay, WI
Review for: Other
Smells wonderful and does the job. Gets rid of dry skin on your lips so they're nice and soft
Sharla J.
Sharla J.
Marrero, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is a LIFESAVER! It works so well, and smells delicious. Perfect to use before applying matte lippies! It also gets the dead skin off of your lips with ease.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Me encanta, estoy amando este producto, realmente me ha ayudado mucho, lo recomiendo! Cumple realmente.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?