BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip scrub! Since fall is here and winter will be here soon, it's a great way to keep your lips exfoliated and looking great for darker lipsticks! It is inexpensive (About $3 at Target), does it's job, and I love that it is in a lipstick tube so I don't have to get it on my fingers!
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
Come through E.L.F.!!! This lip exfolient is a home run. I loved the mint smell and the taste isnt over powering! It gets all the dead skin withouy stripping your lips!! It left mu smackers feeling smooth and hydrated!! I received this product complimentary to test!! thanks influenster and e.l.f
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elf is a great brand, I am really like the Lip exfoliator in mint maniac, the price is amazing too! This is the first time I've used this product and I love how soft it's left my lips, I recommend this product. Loving the refreshing feeling on my lips! Love love love!!!
DeKera S.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is awesome and for the price, it's a steal!! Helps to keep my lips smooth and flake-free! Subtle sweet taste with sugar embedding in it to exfoliate your lips! Great for when you want to wear those matte liquid lipsticks! Hydrates and conditions lips too!!
Alicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my elf box and this is mint flavored. Ive been wanting to get the treat lip scrub and when i saw this was in my box i was beyond excited to try it! I have to say it works great. It has a slight waxy feeling but its not bad its the moisturizer so i love it!
Rachel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the new mint flavor that it comes in! This formula is creamier than I remember, and it lightly exfoliates the lips. The only thing that is holding me back from a 5 star rating is that this dries out so so fast. They should put this in a pot so it can stay creamy longer!
Denisse G.
Edinburg, TX
Absolutely love how convenient it is! I don't have to get my fingers dirty and it feels so good on my lips! I had to go get a second one cause my husband fell in love with mine! Its like no need for chapstick when you have this baby before applying any lip product!
Erica L.
Minneapolis, MN
I was very impressed by this product. After showering I have very dry chapped lips and this product does a really good job of buffing out all the excess skin and makes my lips very soft and ready for some lipstick! I received this for free but all opinions are my own!
Claudia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a voxbox in the mint maniac shade and it is soooo much better than that original one elf used to have. it was just brown and the exfoliating beads were way too big and it hurt my lips. in this one the beads are way smaller and refine my lips perfectly
Jessica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am actually very impressed with this exfoliator. It smells wonderful (I received Mint Maniac) and it works really well to exfoliate. I would definitely purchase these in the future. I received this product free from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?