BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
kara k.
Roselle Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honest review, it wasn't my favorite but for the price I would try again. I have very sensitive skin and using this aggravated my lips and left them swollen and puffy. Wouldn't recommend for someone who is very sensitive. OTHERWISE it def left my lips soft
Lindsay R.
Great taste and scent. Does exactly what it says it does, gets rid of the dead skin on your lips. Much less expensive then other lip exfoliates I have seen (looking at you Lush and The Body Shop) but sometimes hard to find. It took me 2 weeks to find it in store, but I eventually found it at a Target.
Shaylee S.
Santaquin, UT
Really love this product! Love the smell.. it's a minty fresh kind of smell. Also, I thought I would need to put some chapstick on after I used it and I didn't. It made my lips soft and smooth. I will definitely be using this in my daily makeup routine.
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing at taking off dead skin and works just as well as the Tarte exfoliant, but I prefer the elf more because it is a stick form. It is very easy to use and not messy at all. I use it right before I use a matte lipstick so my lips look perfectly smooth.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love applying this before using matte lipsticks that can sometimes dry out your lips. Left my lips feeling smooth and the mint was so pleasant smelling! I have never used a lip exfoliator before so I can't compare to other products but it is a great price point!
Emily A.
Gulfport, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very easy to use since it's in a lipstick type of tube. The mint scent is
Very pleasant and not overwhelming. After exfoliating my lips and wiping them off (as per directions), I was happy to know it didn't leave a sticky or waxy residue. Good product.
Mika C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this product! It's perfect for when your lips need exfoliation on the go! Went beyond my expectations and helped me learn that this is worth money! This was a complimentary item I received from the ELF voxbox and I'm in love!
Thank you so much Influenster!
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this in my elf voxbox in "mint maniac". This product smells fantastic and even has good flavor if you accidentally get it in your mouth. You can tell this product is working while you are using it because of the gritty texture. Great product!
Breanna P.
Dallas, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this product!! I love the taste and the packaging is nice. It's so much more convenient than an exfoliator that comes in a jar and you have to use your fingers. I also really love the taste of the original but the new mint flavor is amazing!
Heather B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this lip exfoliate. Yes, I know you can probably make your own at home, but think about this: THIS IS WAYYYYY LESS MESSY. I love the packaging and the convenience of this product. I use it all the time and feel that it does a great job at exfoliating my lips.

I recieved this product for free in my E.L.F. VoxBox!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?