BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Aly L.
Aly L.
Literally an awesome lip exfoliator for an awesome price. I've tried the mint and I think the cherry, but I always come back to the original.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Works really well and is super convenient. I love that I can run it over my lips quickly and it doesn't make a mess. Leaves my lips looking ūüíĮ
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
I use this every night before bed and it makes my lips so soft, it tastes great and its lasts forever! Its so cheap also.
Dyanna O.
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is seriously one of my new favorites I was considering getting a lush lip scrub but I saw this at the store and thought why not give this a try. I am so glad I did because it is exactly what I needed!!!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my second time trying out an elf lip exfoliator, thanks to Influenster, and I've rediscovered why I love it! It gently exfoliates and leaves my lips feeling sooo soft. The flavors are also great.
Jade O.
Jade O.
The elf lip exfoliator does the job! I use this prior to applying matte lipsticks. Great product especially for the price.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Sanger, TX
Love love love this. Always makes my lips feel so soft. Easy to find at Walmart or target. Remember to put on a moisturizer after.
McKayLynn W.
McKayLynn W.
Summerville, GA
Product was EXTREMELY useful! Helps get rid of my the dead skin on my lips & helps exfoliate for better use of lipstick!
Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.
Syracuse, UT
This product is a must after having the dryness of a matte lipstick on all day. It really smooths out your lips for a softer feel.
Grayson W.
Grayson W.
Acworth lightwood lane
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This is a great duo and such a fordable thing to get it easy to apply and use if you are a beginner
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?