5 colors available

Coralan S.
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this stuff. I live in Montana and when the seasons change, my lips definitely feel it. This helps so much. And the best thing is the price. My lips feel so smooth afterwards.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Pasadena, CA
This is the only lip scrub I'll ever use. It exfoliates and instantly smoothes and softens the lips.
Not R.
Not R.
Brooklyn
Review for: Other
One of the best lip exfoliators on the market! Cheap, smells great and gets my lips gift and ready for liquid lipstick!
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm new to this product, but I tried it out a couple times already and I think its pretty good and its very affordable.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Nicholasville, KY
I love this lip exfoliator!... Always leaves my lips feeling nice and soft!...this is a staple in my routine!
Fonda J.
Fonda J.
Whiteville, NC
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I LOVE the exfoliator!! I keep an extra mint in my purse for anytime my lips may need it!
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Dallas, TX
I really enjoyed the fine grit of the mouisterizer. Exfoliated very well and taste pretty good too.
Hope P.
Hope P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I tried the mint lip exfoliator and it smells delicious!!! It has a fresh, almost toothpaste smell.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Palmyra, PA
I am not a fan of this lipstick. I don't wear lip color often but this did not go on well and didn't leave even color.
Karlee R.
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald, GA
I love the way the exfoliator makes my lips feel and look !! I will be purchasing more!!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?